Dudes of Sup Forums, how do you react to a man who just pissed himself in a car wreck?

Dudes of Sup Forums, how do you react to a man who just pissed himself in a car wreck?

just let it go

I'd tell him that that's all it takes to sue.
If they make you piss your pants because of the accident, technically they have harmed your body and you can press charges.

making sure someone's okay/calling EMTs > giving a shit about someone pissing themselves

You ignore it.

If you're an emt you offer him a blanket

Op, be honest, did you just piss yourself in a car wreck?

Cowards should be laughed at. We live in a pussified victim coddling world. If you want to live so much that you pee yourself from being scared, you're a terrible person.

Yes.

Thank you mr. sadist sociopath.

Greentext it and we will judge your cowardice.

so if someone didn't laugh, move on. if they did, they're just a cunt. don't give them any mind.

Holy copypasta thread negro

Be cool about it now, and then relentlessly make fun of him for the next year and a half.

The airbag blew in my face, and seeing the individual threads, combined with the fact that the bottom of the bag brushed against my pants. I had to pee bad.

You're welcome.
My heart is as black as my wife's son.

depends on the wreck
did you piss yourself because
>just completely smashed and total'd my car in a terrible fiery explosion
or
>oh no i just bumped into this truck going 30mph mom is gonna kill me when i tell her

The airbag.

A few moths back I rolled my car down a hill after going full dagumi.

yeah then ur a pussy
better not tell anyone irl unless you want to be cucked the rest of your life

How would you take a car crash and an airbag to the face then, Mr. Courageous?

i spun out tonight in my camaro due to heavy rain and a massive fucking puddle on the hwy and was facing backwards looking towards oncoming traffic not too far away and i quickly geared it into reverse and spun myself back around, be jealous of my fast & furious tier recovery without a dent on my car faggots

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Only b takes my fetishistic sludge.

>spun out
>on the hwy

You're shit at driving and probably had to do a three-point turn in the middle of the highway while everyone laughed at you.

I drive a 2001 camaro ss faggot and it was raining hard and I was merging onto the highway then that's when I hit the puddle and the oncoming cars were not too far out, I could hardly tell from the headlights, also - not shit-tier at driving you're just in disbelief toots

i feel bad for him. id give him my pants if he cod fit them.

Have you seen airbag go off in a camaro?

>vikings of Sup Forums

>I was merging onto the highway

That changes nothing. I've done well over 100 on rainy highways before and I never spun out even while dodging traffic at speed. Git gud.

Not in my camaro

What is your model year even bro?

You wouldn't have much luck if you lost your traction completely too

Probably something like "holy shit, you just survived a super shitty and life-threatening situation. Who gives a fuck if you pissed yourself. I don't blame you."

Although, I was in a horrible wreck when I was 13, and I didn't piss myself but that was probably because it happened way too fucking fast for me to do anything. I saw a flash of color and everything went sideways, and it hurt like hell. Later after I climbed out of my sister's window (front passenger), I found out that a FUCKING NIGGER FUCKBOI BUSINESSMAN WHO WAS LATE TO A MEETING T-boned the shit out of our car, right next to where I was sitting, it crumpled the door over my leg. My mom was stumbling around trying to find her shoes while mumbling incoherantly, my sister was franticly talking to 911, trying to figure out where the fuck in the Ohio country we were, and ALL THIS FUCK FACE COULD DO WAS TALK ON HIS CELL PHONE saying "aw yeah so I'm gonna be even more late to our meeting, these idiots got me in a wreck. Except he had ran his stop sign. So fuck him. goddamn, I'm still pissed. anyways I DON'T BLAME ANYBODY WHO PISSED THEMSELVES DURING A WRECK

2001 Camaro SS, obviously not new nor the best with the stock v8 but I still love it

This post is like keeping a boner going.

>three-point turn in the middle of the highway
kekked hard at the thought of this

You're right, which is why I always make sure that my tires are in good condition. It also doesn't hurt to understand the physics of driving, which you obviously don't.

I am a firefighter / emt. I see it all the time while working accidents, nothing unusual.

Tell more.

Have you seen anyone jizz themselves?

No jizz, but did get a call several years ago, guy got his dick stuck in a napkin ring, was so tight that he couldn't sit down to drive himself to the hospital. hard to not laugh while we were there

Not having much tread does not mean I have shitty tires, however I do admit it was a bad idea for me to take it on the road with it storming like it was.

your body freaked when it was in danger. now you're not. first priority should be getting into non-pissed pants. anyone who wants to talk smack at you can go fuck themselves.

>Not having much tread does not mean I have shitty tires

Yes, it does. If you have very little to no tread on your tires, you will have little to no grip in wet conditions. You're just lucky that you didn't hit something.

No, they just aren't meant for wet roads really. If you purchase tires that have about 1/4ths a penny's depth of tread and you already about smoothed them out then obviously you do need to change them. Smoother tread helps with traction on dry roads (obviously depending if your tires are made that way).

>Smoother tread helps with traction on dry roads

Correct, but if you live in an area the gets a lot of rain using those tires is a bad idea.

I've never seen such an eddy to allow a post on Sup Forums to stay on for so long. Slow fapping fucking and shitposting day.

I think he was in a wreck I think most ppl would be upset enough to piss. If he is the victim of ur bad driving I would start apologizing and paying their bills

Oh didn't read down enough

Ya u were in a wreck that's one of the lightest reactions u could have had IMO lol

Give him my pants

I live in Texas so lol, isn't that common until lately sort of

I would offer him a jacket or something to tie around his waste and hide it.

Idiot. You don't piss yourself because you're scared, you piss yourself because of the sudden force put on your organs from impact. You would piss yourself too. Your lack of understanding of physics and biology won't save you from the facts.

Assuming the climate in Texas is anything like the climate in Socal, I would probably switch to some tires with deeper threads during the winter just in case.

*treads

Hilarity, then contrition. Nowt to be ashamed of I guess.

>>man

no not anymore

Piss myself as well and tell everyone it's the new fad.

Generally it's dry here in N Texas where I'm at other than winter aka recently like I said, I've actually been thinking of just going out and buying tires with deeper tread in general for this time of year

Nooooope, Its just Chuck Testa

If your an EMT you should probably do a lot more then offer him a blanket. If the force of impact put enough pressure on his bladder to piss himself then internal bleeding would not be much more of a stretch. Besides you should always perform a patient assessment in case there is an injury that is difficult to see.

Clearly point and laugh.. what is he 5 years old? Control your bladder dude, do some man shit right now. Rip the car door open and finish the 5th of vodka you were drinking before the tree decided to do some bitch shit and stop all forward momentum.

What kind of a pussy ass question is that, who let the infant post on Sup Forums?

Holy shit, Sup Forums has a job now. I've never seen such a mature discussion (and I mean mature) since the toothpaste fiasco.

We're getting better every day!

A mature conversation on Sup Forums? It must truly be the end of times.

I can't figure out why God want's to let Lucifer fool you a second time?

It really just boggles my mind.

Why is he so cruel to you?

Why not just end your suffering?

>end of times.

Truer words have not been spoken.

Have you never heard of the "Final Trump"?