youtube.com/watch?v=EOpkDXdZNOk
rurl.us/V6L0p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where my bro with Tess?

choose the slut you'll use as a sex slave

wwyd

Never any comments

GENERAL WILLIAM CHECK'EMSE SHERMAN
The one with the flower crown. She looks sweet.
Sorry I took so long to get to her.
I reckon she'd enjoy getting jackhammered; I'd pour warm lubricant into her ass and pussy as I do it. Maybe something edible would be better, since I'd want to lick her tits until her nipples get fully erect before and after.
Again, sorry for the wait. Had some munchies to satisfy.
I feel like unzipping her dress from behind, getting her hot and messy as I caress her body and gnaw at her neck, and doing her over a counter. I'd have her suck me off as I climax.
Would fuck on the beach/10
Insta-boner for all three.

Here i am. Tes

Her name is Tes Linnenkoper.

Very cute. She needs a good fucking.

Where did you find it, also. It is

I used the pictures you posted.

make pina coladas

Cool, feel free to post more pics of her that you find.
Would love to see it

have intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Do you know her?

No. Found her online but very interested.
So if you have more pics please share

How fucking dare you

Would hang out and watch TV with both. If given the chance, I'd go in for kisses and try my way from there.
I bet she likes it aggressive. If my input in doesn't count, I'd go down on her doggy style while biting at her back and neck. I wanna exhaust her so that I can turn her over, pin her arms down with my knees, and make her choke on my sopping dick.
Yes, I'd fuck her on the beach. What more do you want to hear?
I don't think you understand how hard it is to concentrate on anything when sand is riding up your crotch.
I'd shower with her; strip her down; get deep into her hair, and scrub her all over. Then I'd kiss her all over to seal it in and wash myself.
I oughtta get to that soon.

Wwyd

"Please, take a seat."

"Thank you" Tess squeaked out. She was nervous but excited. She had spent years trying to break into the modelling scene. Could this be her chance? The ad seemed too good to be true, but she wasn't about to let an opportunity slip through.
The interviewer ran through the usual questions: background, experience, education. Tess had done this many times before, but she still couldn't shake the butterflies in her stomach. There was something different about this interview.
Brian was a young guy. He had bright eyes that seemed to stare right through her. His deep, reassuring voice helped her to relax.
It was odd that he was recording it. It wasn't that out of the ordinary to have a recorded interview, but this was more than usual. She scanned the room. Camera in the corner? Normal. But a handheld camera on the desk?
Focus. She needed to nail this interview.
"So, you have a boyfriend, Tess?" Brian jumped into her stream of conscience.
"W-what?" she managed to get out after the shock.
"Just making conversation." Brian chuckled at her shy response.
"Oh... No, I don't" she said, a little agitated but the prodding question.
"You seem like a quiet one, Tess. You've got to be able to put yourself out there and be comfortable with yourself."
"Yes, sir." She knew everything he was telling her, but she was happy to be here. She was going to listen to all he had to say, soaking it all in.
"You seem like you're fairly comfortable in your skin" He remarked as thumbed through her pictures.
"I had to push myself out of my comfort zone, but I'd do anything to move forward in the modelling business." She said.
Brian gave her a smile.
"That's what I like to hear." he said in his smooth, silky voice.

Right one. Hands tied slow and steady

Ww b do?

She wants to slow dance. I can slow dance.
Cuddle naked. Eventually, I'd want to feel her all over and rub into her pussy enough to make her moan in my ear. Other than that, I'm not too sure.
Is she into bondage? I'm willing to bind her and have my way with her.

Tied, scissors snip the dress at the neck exposing the tits

Wwyd

oh my. i love your style of writing. Interested in where this is going

She's got a tight and petite frame. Grtting tied/bound sounds like her style

My girl,

THE NOSE KNOWSS

Wwyd

who wants claire?

mmmoooaarrrrr

*brings silver velvet boots*
I'm looking for muh waifu. Please try these on.

Wwyd

fuck her in these boots

interest?

That was great.

Good. Then I'll suspend her by the wrists and knees/upper thighs and go to town with her. I wanna see how she reacts to a sensual oil rub in that situation.
Maybe utilize nipple clamps and an open gag if she gets really resistant.
Got any more pics, or is she ?

Tell her to get a nose job

here is a behind the scenes video where you can hear her introduce herself. the rest is just some makeup tutorial in german.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IRdHqGyQs

any more?

She always loved biting and sucking. Would probably squeal when the clamps go on

"So I assume, then, that you're comfortable with modeling bikinis, underwear, lingerie?" He seemed to let his words hang in the air, emphasizing their weight.
"Yes, sir. I have done a few before as you can see." She tried to push on him.
"Mhm." He said, in thought. "Well, Tess, before we go further, I need to see what your body type is like, just for any advertising firms that want to hire you." He said in a fact-of-the-matter tone.
Tess felt her face blush.
"Is that really necessary?" She said, trying to be forceful.
"Yes." Brian stated plainly. "Nobody is going to hire a cute face without knowing what they look like."
She was so off-put she didn't say anything for a few seconds.
"Stand up" He said in a commanding tone. "Just take off your shirt and pants... It's just like these underwear shoots you've done before."
She started to stand up. Even though her head was telling her to walk out and cut the interview off, something in the back of her mind moved her arms to the bottom of her shirt.
"I have to work with girls every day. This stuff isn't out of the ordinary for me. It's just how we do business." He said trying to calm her nerves.
Her arms continued to move on their own, lifting her shirt above her head. Then her shoes went. Then her arms moved down to her pants. As the buttons came undone, she noticed how Brian was watching. There was a glint of interest in his eye. At first, she was unsettled by it. But as she pulled her jeans down below her knees, it felt endearing. It was like a child running down the stairs Christmas morning.
"You have a beautiful body" His deep voice brought her back to reality. Now her jeans were on the ground beside her. Here she was, standing in front of some guy she had just met, in her underwear.
"Thank you." She blushed again.
"Do a little spin for me." He said. "Let me see what I'm working with here."
That was actually pretty helpful. Sorry if these take a while. It's almost 4 AM here.

Hmm?

You have kik?

Alright, I'll do her again.
When we get to be alone, I'd grab her face and start with kissing her, gradually getting deeper. I'd undo her skirt and at least lift her top as we do that. Then I'd have her sit on the couch back there, and lick my shaft and suck it only while pulling back. Right before I climax, I'd force her to deep throat me and unload down her throat.
After that, I'd have her lie down so I could lick her pussy clean until I regain my stamina, sling her right leg over my shoulder when the time comes, and pound her as deep as I can go while pressing in just above her vagina with my free hand. I wanna make her write with ecstasy as I unload into her again.

Wwyd

WWYD to my gf?

not a problem at all! i should be going to bed too but there is stuff to read, to jerk to.
the way you write really fits with her in the vid i think

you seem to like claire and her slut boots user
her on the beach too

No, what am I missing out on?
She obviously wants this:
youtube.com/watch?v=EOpkDXdZNOk
I'll give her this.

You keep pushing her, that's why.
She can go on top this time, I'll let her have my way with me at the beach. Nothing in my ass or urethra, though.

Who and how

Pics and details people wouldn't be willing to post on Sup Forums

Okay, who's asking?

everything

Wwyd

Which one?

wwyd to them

More?

"Like this?" She said as she turned slowly.
"Not bad," he said, thinking. "Give me a little more flair. A twirl, a flick of the hair!"
She did her best to do a flirty, schoolgirl spin. She gave me a hopeful look at the end of the spin.
"Gorgeous!" He exclaimed with a chuckle.
She smiled at the compliment. He gave her another lookover. She blushed a little again and turned her eyes to her feet.
"Now I was saying you have to willing to put yourself out there..." Brian said, back in his serious, business tone.
"Yes." She said, hoping she know soon if she got the part.
"You need to be willing to do nude photoshoots if you really want opportunities to open to you." He said straight out.
"No..." She said, looking away. "I don't want to do those."
"Tess, anyone can sit in front of a camera." He said. "Now don't you want to do be a big-time in this business?"
"I do..." She said shyly.
"I know you're an extra-ordinary and beautiful girl, Tess." He said in a fatherly tone. "I don't want you to hold yourself back.
She sat in silence for a few seconds.
"If you want to move forward here, you'll have to be willing to pose naked." He stated plainly.
She told herself she should pick her jeans off the floor, get dressed, and leave. That part of her mind began to take over again. Her hands moved to her back and began to unhook the clasp of her bra.
"Don't be afraid," he said reassuringly. "Remember, this is all business to me."
She held her arms down and her bra fell to the ground. She felt so exposed, but the calm, silky voice urged her on.
"You have beautiful breasts." he said, as casually as one would compliment a pair of shoes.
She turned her eyes down again. A simple "Thank you" was all she could get out.
"Now, the panties, dear." He urged her on.
She was unsure, but her arms moved to her hips. Her thumbs went under the lace.
"You know what?" He interrupted. "Turn around for me while you take them off.

You sir, just got me hard by reading.
Also, still dont want to do it by mail or kik? I'm afraid the thread will die halfway through.

sure

1,2,3, or 4?

Who and how

this

rurl.us/V6L0p