Coupons bitches, were bringin em back

Coupons bitches, were bringin em back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y4C107iK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y4C107iK8

nah bruh groupon is wher eits at

Bump

all these are confirmed for working ill lyk when the ones ive not confirmed come in

lookin for more contributions anything old u might have trybna bring it back to life

keep bumpin if ur out there i know someone has old ones

is there anybody out theeeerrree
these are no longer confirmed ones im postibng

Want to get into couponing; Question/ Can you print multiple pages of these coupons and use them repeatedly or is it limited to only whats on the original page?

How are these even made?

With love, wannabe cuck

keep the thread alive guys i gotta poo

I remember these threads, those were the days. I'm way to beta to actually try to get a 10 cent Arizona

bump

might as well bump

It works beautifully usually they just scan it and don't say anything at most they mention it's a great deal

Bumping

Is that Andre the Giant?

Do these work on self checkout?

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and there ugly and she try to act better then everybody but never did anything and smell like shit and sit in her ass all day making up things while cock blocking me and nobody make fun of this ugly bitch that smell like poop

yeah. big guy

so i got the ugly bitch try to hurt me the ugly way i got ugly guys losers that smell like poop try to hurt me the ugly way i got ugly ugly guys losers that try to hurt me the ugly way that is all real pathatic and try to be better then me

oh my god i remember this, i abused the fuck out of Sup Forums coupons in school. i passed them out to friends like an idiot and stores stopped taking them.

i got several free years of xbox live, tons of microsoft points, controllers, VERY nearly got a free xbox 360 elite but loss prevention stopped it at the last second. got lots of free games, or games for $10 that i could flip for $60. good times.

i still have all my folders but i doubt any will work anymore

I remember these... Good times oldfag.

you sneaky nigger, a free xbox? fucking kek

what did you say when loss prevention showed up?
I always imagine them not buying whatever I say and they try to call it theft

So many fucking stories with these lol, I'll post my favorite
>Find a coupon for $8 off a four pack of monster
>Go to Walmart and grab a four pack
>Bring it to the checkout lady, the total is $7.96
>Oh fuck, can I still use this coupon? Might as well
>She scans it in and a confused look appears across her face
>She brings over the manager
>I tell him I got the coupon from doing an online survey
>He says ok, scans it again and says "it looks like we actually owe you money here"
>He hands me four cents and I walk away with the monster
Best tasting energy drink I've ever had

usually an employee will need to be called but they just click some buttons. walmart isnt friendly to them, winn dixie n publix are, gas stations usually dont accept them

dump em bro they still work just fix the dates hell fuckin yesssss

I recall vaguely of a generator so you can make your own...

lp never comes for me, if anything im like wtf did i do? i won a coupon someone owes me some shit

you just had to play dumb and say you got the coupon online. sometimes i had to wait like 20 minutes for managers to all look at the coupons and shit, but usually they let it happen.

for the xbox i was at target and it took for fucking ever and they went and got the console and all that shit and were right about to give it to me when
loss prevention comes up and says that they cant accept a coupon for an xbox and i need to leave. so close.

ill upload a zip hang on

if user dumps his collection you have all my internets

I have a packed jpg on my PC with all the instructions but not near my computer atm. I'll see if I can get it posted

Used to do this shit on self checkouts all day. Sadly most stores wised up to it

You actually tried the Xbox one? What kind of fucking idiot are you? Something like that is definitely going to get passed along to corporate. Its not like just one company is going to want to shut these down either, its ALL of them. All of the corporate world despises these.

> i passed them out to friends like an idiot and stores stopped taking them.
Well nice going. Don't you know to keep your mouth shut when you find something good?

you have my random bumps

>i knew meme would pay off one day

been lurking since 2006 ... will vouch...these coupons work if played off right.

tbh, the fact that they said "so leave" means they were on to you. idk man, steep penalties if you get caught

Oh sweet, I can buy a smoke grenade with this.

Are these all for Americans? Nothing for Canadia?

im guessing its fraud and not theft. could be wire fraud if you spill the beans and say you got it off the internet

i add it to an archive but i dont know where its putting the file

i cant find it anywhere and im getting pissed off i think this isnt going to happen

it does it all correct then the box disappears and its fucking gone

only the printing is illegal, and they cnat prove u did that

nevermind, uploading. its like 400mb so it will be ten or so minutes.

what site are you using? use www.mixtape.moe fool

FUCK YEAH I HAVEN'T SEEN A JEWPON THREAD IN AGES

Cant post the embedded image. I'll upload it somewhere and link it

>hello party vans

i took my coupon back. after a few months and several thousand dollars in free digital microsoft goods they stopped working. i always had to go to other stores outside of my city so they didnt recognize me.

i was trying to use a coupon for an xbox i dont blame them for being suspicious kek

use these at bk late at night and they will take them kek

fuck you captcha i fucking selected correctly dont make me do it six times

YES FINALLY THANK GOD

A coupon that gives cancer

>2008
boy it has been a while

answer me ya faggots, does this shit work only in America?

go to settings and use legacy captcha, couponbro

no, its just a digital code that when scans it to the computer a minus number ascoisated with an item and not a plus number. thats all that cupons are, its up tio the casher to read exteration dates.

>fucking leafs

idk bout that one.

This

Maybe I should take up doomsday prepping as a hobby. I live in the center of America, so its doubtful, but you never know. At least it would give me something to do.