Anyone else mad that they were born?

Anyone else mad that they were born?

My parents should've never had me, considering that I turned out to be a manlet and have a small dick. And I have no use on this planet. No one can prove otherwise.

bump

bump

>no use
just ones you don't like

Wrong

not necessarily mad, but my parents were never stable enough to raise children. the big epiphany is the majority of the world are not ready to have kids, are very much kids themselves and their kids repeat the cycle.

You do have a use though, just go out and become a serial killer.

ive had it up to here with fucking manlets

post moar furry dickgirls

So a big dick and being tall will somehow make everything in your life better? The grass is not greener, you have no hope and while you may think those are the perceived reasons for all your problems, the issues stem far below the glacier.

/thread

It's way more than that dipshit.

You look for purpose then? Why not be wageslave then? Go to college, get in debt, while in school work shitty minimum wage job. Graduate and pay off school loans plus mortgage with your new job. Repeat get up, work, sleep until you can retire.

That is how most the world is attuned

>It's way more than that dipshit.
explain then. your thread, is it sympathy or condemnation? do you want to be told it will be better or kys? obviously you dont want to talk, cant communicate, or just dont know how to ask for help. we can play this game but you started it.

I'm a college drop out and oh boy being a wageslave sounds fun! What game?

the wageslave cycle isnt so bad, i mean everyone does it must be the correct path right?! If you lost purpose then create one. I understand, there are no alternatives, you either follow and chase to climb up the ladder or fall and nobody will care if you die down there. we have been lied to so what choice do we have? That is the question you must answer, as it is different for everyone else.

Perhaps the neet life could bring you happiness?

Yes, but I feel like I shouldn't. I'm a 6'5 male model with a decent sized dick, a gf who cares about me, and money. I have dyslexia, ADHD, insomnia and low-dopamine levels though, so most of the time I feel either bored or indifferent to most things that happen around me. All my relatives have died except my younger brother, and he and my gf are the only two people in the world I truly care about. I've lost alot of friends and family in my relatively short life, and I'm kinda just tired of being sad. Never really hated life, just never understood why my brother and I were the only ones who survived our family

>But thats just me

NEET life? Fuck no. I'm already bored as is. I think suicide would be better so that I won't have to be a wageslave at wherever I end up. And I'm a loser in general.

If girls can make other girls orgasm without dicks, then you sir are over equipped for the job. As for the the part about being unless, try learning a trade. I find some people are better learning with their hands then being forced to study a textbook all damn day.

runway or print?
also why u lyin?

I couldn't get a girl to cum let alone be interested in me. I've never had a gf. I'm not good with hands on stuff either.

loser compared to what?

Everyone obviously

That's why you gotta practice nigga. What are your hobbies? Also try hanging out with some slutty chicks and get some sexperience before going after girls you actually like. You will have more confidence and be able to satisfy her.

Either become a trap or an hero, that's all you can really do

print. and I honestly don't care if you believe me or not, its true

Mate... I wouldn't worry, Hitler had a small dick, and only one testicle..... Look what he did - shook the world.

Nah I'm in a rural area and I'm ugly and a virgin.
No hobbies either.

Form a manlet suicide cult? Get a bunch together, be happy for awhile, then drink the koolaid and catch a comet.

of course print. no one wants your lanky ass on their show lol