Hey Sup Forums, I finally got a slut willing for sex...

hey Sup Forums, I finally got a slut willing for sex, all my friends tell me to use condoms like excessively but I want to feel her insides, totally confused

what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use a condom?

Is this even a real question?

Rubber is the smart way, so you don't get a std like herpes or a baby. That being said, rawdog the bitch if you don't mind drippy dick for potentially the rest of your life.

Condom = less fun, no stds, no pregnancy.
No condom = more fun, stds, pregnancy.

Or just put it in her ass.

yes, it's the first time for me

thispic related

u virgin fgt?

will not be anymore

does it feel good?

It feels awesome, just a bit different than pussy. But the bonus is that you can cum in there with no worries.

Not worth the risk, rubber forever

Sex is overrated.
Answer to your question op.
You can do it without condom just make sure she is on the pill and after around 2 weeks go to the clenic and get a checkup and you will be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc

If you just want to feel her insides, make an incision from her sternum to her pelvis, and get your hands in there

You're missing the point. He needs to make an incision and get his penis in there.

Do it raw op

Ah, then I recommend about a half inch incision below the sternum, it will stretch to fit, and self lubricate

that is, if clinic visit doesn't come out negative, then I'll be fucked?

not a bit motivating

she defently dont got hiv.. rest std just need some medicine and the bad bug will be gone dont worry about it ive fuck over 100 girls without condom and never catch a singel std

Most likely you will have crabs and need a salve, herpes and need a salve, warts, and who gives a fuck, or something requiring a week or two of antibiotics if youre not in Africa and she's not Black your chances of HIV is minimal

feels assuring

its your frist time so i would make sure she is on the pill cuz of accidently creampie, when you get uesd to sex just spray your mini anons on her instead.