Describe your life in 3 words Sup Forums

Describe your life in 3 words Sup Forums

I hate feminism

Your life revolves around some infantile political bullshit user that's pretty fucking pathetic

I hate baseball but that's not my life description

/thread

I hate sandniggers

sex, drugs, and bacon

I hate baseball haters

Gas the kikes

>3 words

you had one job you faggot

yoooo, thats me, whats up?

I am a rebel

>4 words

loving every minute :)

No just a faggot

Cringe
Have you ever been laid or are you a gay?

Kill me now

fuck your rules, cunt

maybe next time

breathe and eat

why even bother

if hating feminism is the highlight of your life you must be really fucking pathetic
feminism is shit btw

Are you 15?

>i like children

I dunno, kek

>if hating feminism is the highlight of your life you must be really fucking pathetic

Petty pathetic to define yourself by what you hate.

>feminism is shit btw

Lot of nitwits have no idea what life was like before feminism. They don't understand things like. Before feminism if you wanted to bang a girl you needed to suck up to her father and suck up and suck up hard. If successful you had to marry her first and then you could bang her... maybe. And then she's your pain in the ass not her dads.

Put is this way, consider how pissed off and angry most young sand niggers are? You know why, they can't fucking get laid.

Waste of space.

Let me die.

Masterbation, Weed, Work

It's a circle.

gremmar, math

feminism is not the feminism it was 50 years ago. its for equality for women, not equality for men and women. feminists don't give a shit about men. feminism today is a hate group out to make girls life better on behalf of men, like nazies made life better for Germans on behalf of Jews. the only reason they don't gas us is because they don't have a army and that they are afraid of guns. i have never met a feminist that cares for men. if men kill them self in massive amount because of depression, they would call you sexist for bringing it up. they would call you sexist for not talking about "how fucked up it is that girls cant be as slutty they want" which is a real feminist agenda. men and women are 90% equal so the feminists don't know what to do now so they're are nitpicking and making shit up. feminism was a movement for a group of people who were oppressed. then they won and are no longer oppressed and cant accept it. so they make peoples lives worse so they can have something to fight for. they take weak people in society like fat people, ugly women, hardcore sluts and mentally insane people and try to normalize them the same way they normalized women in the 60's. as yo can see by googling fat acceptance people are praised for eating them self to death, while anorexic girls are shamed for it. and they lie about gender saying it's not physical so they can get victim points for "helping" people that think they are women when they have a dick. these people should get help by a psychologist for being crazy, not help to not be oppressed. feminism are literally destroying society because they don't accept that their movement is no longer needed.

shit is cash

Praise lord kek

Can't wait for apocalypse

Wanking to waifus

I want redo