Ask a true alpha male satanist anything

Ask a true alpha male satanist anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's the 8th grade?

Sorry but you can't be alpha at 16 y/o

why is your super serious occult image titled "seten"?

If I were to commit suicide and curse someone to die within 24 hours of me, what would I need to do to make it successful?

If u suck dick, u choke?

it would be incredibly painful

>that Doom 3 emblem. You even see the original doomguy on the lower left

If you need to show off your lifestyle of philosophical viewpoint, it's a sign of insecurity. You're not a satanist and first of all: not alpha.

Why choose the losing side?
I mean I don't much like God the Creator.
But Christ was certainly a decent person.

Why take Lucifers side when you have already chosen to become flesh.

You have alredy submitted to Gods will in being born.

Shit Satan won't even humble himself enough to do that.

Peace to ya Bro..

Either way Lucy will be here soon.
Not in the flesh but we will all see him.

Course he will lie and claim he is the second coming here to rapture folks away.

Else he may claim to be an Alien here to evacuate mankind.

Heh I wonder if he will actually admit the truth to you?

Ah well Watch for Trump to introduce you to it.

That would be ironic.

Hey , are you supposed to be a bad joke or a hillarious one?

>God's will.

Qvintus maximus autismus
keks multiplier x4
jaki genetyczny odpadek XD

What religion are you in?
You're definitely not the traditional Christian to not think the Trinity is one.

Christ himself said he would sit at his Fathers right hand and said We "should worship God."

I do worship God.
I just don't like Him.

Christ was God's son in the flesh. Melchizedek
if you want to look him up..

Just because someone is King does not mean you have to like or totally agree with them.

I follow Christ's teachings and respect them.

But I am glad you see a difference.

>alpha
>satanist

I dont think you understand alpha if you claim to believe in a power higher than yourself. Satanism is just religion for edgelords

Oh. Hmm. Are you LDS?

What do you think of these scriptures?

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”
Revelation 1:17-18; Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)
John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Don't post crosses pretending to be Christian, the things you say are very anti-Christian! Repent, and everyone else beware!

First of all, if you don't like God the Father, then you don't like God the Son either, they are one the same. Jesus said that who has seen him, has also seen the Father.

Second, you don't submit to God's will by being born, our flesh is by default anti-God because of sin, that's why we pray "Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven".

The Bible is very clear that we should test the spirits, and any spirit that denies Jesus' divinity and that he came in the flesh to die for our sins, is of the anti-Christ. We see Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses try to do exactly this, they pretend to be Christians but deny the divinity of Jesus, which is absolutely crucial to the Christian faith.

If Jesus was not the divine Son of God who died for our sins, all of Christianity is for nothing. So if you see anyone deny that, you know it's not from God but from Satan.

>Milk Toast....

You can eat the bread drink the wine and join a church if you wish. Which one?

No, I am not LDS.

If I point you to a Church would you be more comfortable? I have never set foot in it and both of the most recent Pastors have died.

I assure you I am a Christian.

Do you like beta Christians?

Where did you learn your theology?
What spiritual organization do you belong to?

What are you talking about?

I did not deny Christs divinity.

I said I did not like God.
I did not say I would not bend a knee to God.
I said I Love our Lord. Christ is our Lord he died rose again and now reigns.. (In my Heart)

But certainly not on this Earth.

This Earth is where Life eats Life to survive and Evil thrives since time began.

So no the God who killed the Firstborn of Egypt and allowed his words and rules to be diluted over time. The one who sent his son to die. I don't like that God.

The one who died? Who rose again yeah I like him better.

But I am not sure he is in charge right now.
Seems the first one is.

Are you following this?

Do you understand?

Some claim they hear the Holy spirit.
I do not.

Some hear the unholy spirit.

Well, if you're not part of a Christian organization, it makes sense why you'd get some of its Theology wrong. You have some things to learn. I suggest join a church.

The Agape Force in the 1970's.
The XXXXXXXXX Chapel until 2000.
Since then I carry the Books I need to study.

Bullinger's Companion Bible
and Strong's Concordance.

I found one I liked but it's not really what it once was.

I assure you I do not have the theology wrong.

Well no The trinity thing is my pissing on some plans...

God Christ Spirit are one.

I am just Angry at the "Father" if you will.

That is my personal problem.

Still does not invalidate my initial question to OP about choosing the losing side.

But if you really want to understand what is going on feel free to ask.

Ah. I see...
Look, what you got to understand is our organisations are meant to preserve the theology of Christ, given that there are quite a few variations now days.
I understand how time rationalizing it, but there's a lot more to it than just your speculation.
What time saying is blasphemous actually, but who's perfect right?
I sure am not either.
Anyway, I understand you have your own theories, but bounce these ideas off people who also study the scriptures and get second opinions on these things.
Take and leave what you want, but I personally think you got it a little skewed.

Spell checker messed up***
Ah. I see...
Look, what you got to understand is our organisations are meant to preserve the theology of Christ, given that there are quite a few variations now days.
I understand how you're rationalizing it, but there's a lot more to it than just your speculation.
What you're saying is blasphemous actually, but who's perfect right?
I sure am not either.
Anyway, I understand you have your own theories, but bounce these ideas off people who also study the scriptures and get second opinions on these things.
Take and leave what you want, but I personally think you got it a little skewed.

you took that image from Doom.
faggot.
>uac

Do you like cake?

Gamma male satanist here.

Can I buy pot from you? You've clearly got the good stuff.

Hmmmmm Islamo-NAZI

youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k
Hillary uses Sup Forums now.

Nice Dubs.

For personal reasons you came even closer to a shot in the heart with the uncorrected spelling.

I know you think I have it skewed brother.

Most do.

I am hated by most all when I reveal this stuff.

It does not comfort anyone.

Hey if you can live with John 3:16? fine.
God love ya and I hope you get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Because Christ gave us plenty of warning.

I am just shouting a little more of his truth then most are comfortable with.

There is no such thing as Rapture.
And Lucy will soon enough be here.
Maybe even in our lifetimes.

There is no reason at all to support the likes of Peter Popoff or Joel Osteen.

Yeah I am a terrible Christian.

Don't look at me..

Never! lol... But thanks for inspiring the pic. I couldn't choose.

Anton Lavey Satanism?

>alpha male
>satanist

Pick one

>Alpha
>Worshipping the underdog

Kek'd

Gamma males satanist here, basically Satanism is deciding to live fully as an who vs Christ consciousness ( one consciousness)

Most people are satanists, anyone who doesn't live knowing they ate part of the Godhead.

Gamma males see the logic if his consciousness on the other side and have no quarral with those who want oneness

We just see the separate who as fun! Yes fun!

But true gamma male satanists reject the alpha male satanist idea that the ego is the most powerful. We simply see good vs evil, God vs Satan as a game and we don't really take sides, just live and let God be God, let Satan be Satan and try to have fun.

Fucky typing on my phone. Gamma male out gonna do something less annoying

>Satan appears as the the very thing your heart desires.

Desire to witness the glory of God, something which you have never witnessed and something beyond your imagination.

Anything more than a mere human may stray you from your path.

are you a true alpha male satanist?
how do you resolve cognitive dissonance while lighting incense and trying to be alpha at the same time?
Do you smell like mugwart?
Do you even lift or do you just ask Baphomet to grant your 120 lb wirey frame supernatural strength?
That's about all, peace out.

>underdog

LOL

Last of the Original Cast.
Nearly all Human knees will bow to him.

Look out here comes the underdog!

>alpha
>satanist
i'm not sure those two words belong in the same sentence

You seem to get it.

This.

/thread

>mfw OP is a massively edgy teen faggot that had just found out about Doom

Humans break knee for creations which are lesser than Lucifer, God's favourite.
That's why he rebelled in the first place.

Doesn't change the fact that he started something he cannot finish.

He will come around though. After all, nothing is beyond the Almighty's foresight and will. If he didn't want this to happen, he wouldn't have made Lucifer the way he is.

Shut up Ferret face.

say it to my face fagot

just because you fuck yourself with devil dick dildo doesnt make you an alpha satanist

You are right.
I am just tired and angry.

What makes you a Satanist?

Oh yes I do. I have seen a light. But I am skeptical.

I resolved to reading, contemplation and trying to understand. Bending to no one.

Awaiting the judgement of the only one who matters.

Just try to rest. Try to focus on what makes you truly "You".

Focus on what "you" truly want, not the vessel you reside in.

Go fuck yourself, Shirley

Nothing at all wrong with skepticism.
I just ask you to make sure you remain that way even if alien or super natural beings are revealed to you for as long as you still live.

You will get the answers, after this life is over..

Probably not before.

misspelled semen, I believe

/thread

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

Why does God need so much worship?

Why does Ha'Shatan you new fuehrer need worship?

Bunch of nonsense.

You're correct ... all of Christiananity, and for that matter Muslims too, and Jews, all for nothing.

Grow up son.

To your first question see Job 38.
To your second question, he is not my leader, perhaps you mistook me for OP?

To your comment.

I agree entirely.

That was the plan all along. Although, my time is probably coming sooner than I'd like.

The Lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

It's like being content with what you have and who you are. Then someone or something comes along with something you really enjoy. Then, it's gone, and all you feel is devastation.

Kinda silly when you think of it. You were quite fine with everything till you knew it existed.

That is what gets thrown in my path over and over again.

By definition, God has no needs.

Thats gensis retold by paul....that in the beginning is not the same from genisis. Cmonnneckbeard.