This is a story all about how

This is a story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how my girlfriend broke up with me due to my opinions on radical feminism

Will post more if interested

no-one?

bump

And here we go

>be me
>25yo straight white male
>gfs male cousin posts up article about how the Movember movement is misogynistic
>continues to point out its stupidity
>I join in, as does another random
>say shit that pisses on radical feminism
>'obviously we forgot the women that suffer from prostate cancer too' etc
>gfs cousin's sister cracks shits on the comments
>gfs friend (a housemate of mine too) starts to comment
>be blamed for being misogynistic and shit
>gfs friend then blocks the original post so she 'doesn't have to see all the rude and misogynistic things'

cont...

>receive txts from gf about me taking down my comments
>'ummm no, I'm allowed to have a voice'
>gf cracks shits
>get home and she's crying saying I'm being insensitive
>basically laugh at the stupidity of it all
>try to remind her that ACTUAL oppression exists, not this bullshit
>I can't understand why she's acting like a victim
>gfs friend has turned my comments against radical feminism into my outright misogyny
>I'm apparently a woman hater because I disagree with it
>gf is still crying and says she wants me to leave our house and sleep somewhere else tonight
>'ummm, this is MY bed that I payed for'
>she's still upset

She's hanging out with her friend and another friend tonight.

lurking

But, all I can say is... how fucking ridiculous is this?

And this is the problem with the state of education in the western world; ideas without proper cogent basis are touted as doctrine and valid questioning of doctrine will get you excommunicated because people haven't been taught how to think.

exactly.
All I could do was laugh because of how close minded she was being. but obviously I'm a dick apparently.

And she couldn't understand that the shit I was saying was satirical.

My ex is a phd in English and I was going to walk the ivory tower with her until I realized it was all bullshit and this nonsense is so fucking replete that free thought and sceptical inquiry is pointless.

Also, no jobs for phd english; now I'm a law fag drop out and going back to the oilfield until I can retrain myself out of obsoletion. Maybe I'll go install tesla roofs or some shit.

What's your GF's backstory so I understand her dogmatic bullshit better?

But that's the thing, it's not even my partner's bullshit, it's her friends. and somehow, if her friend is offended, that means she's offended.

Feminist hate thread; share stories if you've got them.

Hive mind, women look to others instead of inward for answers; its like an extension of group knowledge and subject to the same faults as any appeal to authority.

I've seen this in almost all women, my mom and sister included. It's sad, and occasionally I hate them for it. Then again I've seen it in men too, its just not as prevalent because a woman will defend another woman's actions that are wrong if she's called out for it in public, but a man will just say: well you're a fucking twat.

Also, my partners friend did women's studies. So you can all imagine how stupid and rampant it is.

Apparently me saying 'if you get rid of a feminist they come back in more numbers. like sandpeople.' isn't a reference to star wars, it's me calling a group of people, most of who are women (apparently) a bunch of alien-villains.

Like, that's the shit I'm dealing with at the moment.

The inability to recognize and appreciate sarcasm and satire is actually linked with a recent study I read about lower IQ and EQ.

Also, that is the stupidest fucking major I've ever heard of.

It's an entire degree of mental masturbation, ego stroking, and spastically screaming to be taken serious while playing in your own private ball pit full of piss and shitty logic.

So you can see what I'm dealing with.

Sounds like you likely have a brain and she doesn't; I've talked to some women enough that they recognize the logical fallacies in the radical feminist movement now, but they're smart.

If you can't talk to her about this then she's either too stupid to understand for whatever reason, or she's looking for excuses to drive the wedge deeper so she can walk away or cheat or whatever the fuck she wants.

Sorry dude, been there done that, never again.

Bit of a shit way to end two years.

Give it the ol college try with some conversation but be ready to walk; still better than a lifetime of stupid.

I just know that I'm not apologizing.