I want a White Pride shirt

I want a White Pride shirt.
How much shit will I get for wearing it?

A lot.

Depends where you live?

Nothing wrong with being proud of how god made you. If Gays can have a pride day so can whites. Be proud of who you are, OP. I'm black and couldn't be happier.

Not as much as you deserve

>Not as much as you deserve

thanks mane

you will be lambasted openly by minorities

you will be hated and despised silently by true race preservers who know what they want and how to do it, and will be praying for you to get stomped by aforementioned minorities as they will then stand by and watch in quiet delight.

>true race preservers
explain plz

>white pride
>says thanks to a nigger
fuck off don't get one you fucking shit lover

You will get tons of shit and possibly even voilent reactions, but more white people need to stand up and show their pride and show that white pride doesn't = racism

Wear a "MAGA" hat to complete the look. You'll gain all sorts of new friends.

How does "white pride" not = racism?
Don't get me wrong brown pride and black pride yellow pride are all racist too because it's basically saying "Yes race X is great" which means races "Y and Z are not so great".
It's the text book definition of racism.

>I only get upset when the term white pride is brought up though
>I only argue against other whites
Fuck off you obvious libcuck

I'm asking a legitimate question faggot.
There are no threads about black pride or brown pride which i mentioned and said the same thing about, if there were I'd say the same thing there but with racial epitaphs because butthurt niggers.

I've had people spit at me before, I lose my shit. Definitely wouldn't put up with it from cuck faggots like those.

No nose would be left unbroken.

Don't forget to pick one of these up from amazon OP

Nobody should be proud of anything they didn't achieve.

How fucking stupid is everyone?

Pretty supid I'd say.
You have them posting SJWs being illogical and refusing to address valid arguments made with facts, which they do fuck them.
Then I ask a question and there is no answer but "hurrrr libcuck".
You idiots give the regressive left fuel.
You give globalists an agenda to push.
You retards.

>I only get mad when it mentions white pride
Please just kill yourselves.

I see no valid argument in your post

have you ever tried to debate black,asian,mexican,latino pride in an open forum and not on your Sup Forums safe space?

I only get mad when you are just as guilty of fucking us all over as any SJW.
Your blatantly illogical arguments push the leftist agenda by being ridiculous in the same way SJWs being retarded helped Trump win and Brexit happen.
If you're going to take a firm stance on something controversial like "No, white pride is not racist" while knowing full well that brown/black/yellow/ pride are all racist movements then you should have some facts in your head ready to go when someone challenges you.
Otherwise, you just strengthen your opposition.
Retard.
In order to take pride in anything it must be a "good thing". That's literally all racism is, thinking one race is better or worse.
If you're racist, fine, defend that position. It's not even hard to do, everyone knows black people are dumber on average and commit more crime on average. It may not be politically correct but at least it's an idealogy based on reality unlike "white pride is not racist"

Not mad, just wondering what people are basing pride on these days.
Obviously not personal achievements because it looks like they haven't achieved anything except looking like a spastic.

Nice attempt at deflection though, I give it a solid 3/10.

Anyone who is "proud" of their race is a mongoloid. Not aiming it it at any one group.

Try reading before you start reaching for the lotion to soothe your butthurt.

I would argue that it doesn't mean "X race is better than Y and Z races are", more that it says "I am proud of the things that my ancestors accomplished, I am proud of the culture I have inherited." Everyone should embrace their history.

I don't hate Africans, Aborigines, or Eskimos - they can be proud of those things that their races have accomplished, or of the cultures and traditions that have been passed to them through time.

But that equally means that I should be allowed to be proud of Ancient Rome, of modern medicine and technology, and if the positive aspects of exploration and conquest. I should be allowed to be preludes of being European.

Of course Euros did terrible things through history. But so did Africans, East Asians, Polynesians, Native Americans, Arabs, and every-fucking-body else.

This is what butt-hurt looks like.
Go debate where it matters.

Is there anyone here claiming racial pride is not an implicitly racist idea who's not white?
also it's ironic you're calling Sup Forums a safespace when it's one of the few places free speech without fear of consequences exists. You could conceivably debate Islam with a terrorist who actually wants to kill people on Sup Forums. Not a lot of places you could do that.

Yeah, because there is so much vitriol and rage in my post. Try again, downie.

>proud of being European

Fucking autocorrect

Why are you proud of being white anyway, you didn't do anything for it. What's there to be proud about

How are you that stupid that you don't get my point?
Are you legitimately retarded?

>No

My problem is the word pride, to take all emotions out of the issue let's say I have Martian pride.
Man I'm so proud of how red my planet is and how we have lazors and space travel.
You can only be proud of those things if they're specific to you. For instance you wouldn't list "breathing oxygen" as something to be proud of.
So the problem is you say "I'm proud of my race because western civilization, democracy, medicine, etc"
all objectively true but all implicitly racist.
Not in the "kill all niggers" sense but in the "this race is better" even if it's only in the case of creating democracy or whatever.
you're saying I'm not doing something which would be pointless to do.

If these people believe in their cause, why do they hide their faces?

The fact that Sup Forums is a haven for free speech is why it is a safe space, although not in the typically-heard SJW sense of "words hurt so leave me alone". It is a safe space in that you can say anything without being silenced, as can anyone else.

Also, I am white and arguing it's not racist. But I reckon the people behind Black History Month, or other heritage-focused events would say that their events are not racist. Nor would a person marching at a gay Mardigras think that they were being bigoted and excluding heterosexuals.

And I (at least) would consider those events to be pride events.

WITE PEEPAL SUK. GO FUK YORSELFS DERTY CRAKAS

whites are better than blacks

asians are better than blacks

middle easterners are better than blacks

every race of peoples on planet Earth are better than Blacks

everybody is equal, EXCEPT for Blacks

we should all hate them equally

>But I reckon the people behind Black History Month, or other heritage-focused events would say that their events are not racist. Nor would a person marching at a gay Mardigras think that they were being bigoted and excluding heterosexuals.
They'd be just as racist or prejudiced in the case of gays.
The problem is we're conditioned to think "racism" is evil so everyone gets defensive but it legitimately is a racist movement in some respects.

this

>has pride
>acts civilized
You're being the "nigger" here. Go back to smoking meth and leave the pride to the gentlemen.

What parameters are necessary to be better?
Should we just ignore the good things about blacks?
What if I think sports is more important than intelligence for example. It's subjective.

> Sup Forums is a haven for free speech
>you can say anything without being silenced

I stopped reading right there. You know NOTHING about Sup Forums, let a lone Sup Forums. Get out you normie cuck faggot.

>thinking Sup Forums doesnt HEAVILY delete, prune, moderate threads 24/7 365 days a year with absolute impunity

>It's subjective.
It's not

So you're the arbiter of what's necessary to be a "good race".

Well I'm afraid I'll have to respectfully disagree with you, although I can see where it is you are coming from in regards to terminology.

I feel like there is a difference between things that have been accomplished (democracy), and things like breathing.

I don't think it's that "this race is better" for creating Democracy, but I do think it's cool that this race invented democracy. I also think it's cool that Ethiopians have their own common law system, that there were five different sites for the invention of writing, that the Chinese invented gunpowder and Fleming discovered penicillin.

Intelligence leads to evolution of man and creations that propel society forward

Sports are entertainment

Your opinion would be wrong if you thought that, kid.

True and that's mutual but I'm still leaning towards it being a racist movement.
For example let's say a white scientist invents time travel tomorrow. You might add that to the list of things to be proud of.
But did he invent it because he was white?
You might as well attribute it to his hair color or shoe size.

What if we were all very intelligent quadriplegics?

Ok, I understand and agree with what you're saying here. It is racist in that it singled out one race to point out the positives - the common perception of racism being always evil is where we weren't seeing eye to eye then.

Not that user, but you're literally trying to have a semi-intellectual conversation on fucking Sup Forums of all boards on all of Sup Forums.

I don't care what race you're part of, you're a fucking imbecile.

YOU are inferior mentally.

Get out.

I can have a semi-intellectual conversation anywhere I please, faggot. Why not Sup Forums? Am I gonna get trolled to death?
Even a troll can be useful for thought experiments.
Are people going to think I'm trolling them? Maybe, but only if they're too dumb to think.

*straightens tie*

>Even a troll can be useful for thought experiments.

Not him, but I'm calling you out. Fucking you see niggers saying WE WUZ and spics saying they deserve to be in this country, stupid shit that roots back to their race. Truth is gooks and whites are the only races to ever do anything worthwhile, and that's a reason to claim superiority. Negroes have been around for far longer than whites, and while whites and gooks were building societies niggers were, and still are, living in mud huts. Theyre fucking leeches off whites. So im proud of being white because my race actually has done shit that matters.

Also I say white pride because I'm not a little bitch that lets these coons go around rioting and be claimed as peaceful, and is too scared to call them out.

That changes everything.

even right skinheads from different countries fight each other for wearing this.

I'm not saying you're wrong.
I'm saying that's racism and white pride is inherently racist as are all "pride" movements based on race.

Cool, Im racist. I dont give a fuck if people call me that.

There is nothing wrong with being racist. I've seen enough shit that i can back up why i feel the way i do. Im talking real life too, not just faggot stories on Sup Forums.

White pride til the day I die negro, words cant bring me down, but they can wake others up.

This

Nice mental gymnastics there, fucktard.

>all pride movements are racist
>but only ones based on race

Being proud of something you had no control over is retarded

>There is nothing wrong with being racist.
That's your opinion and that's fine.
How is gay pride racist? It's prejudiced, it's not racist.

There's no reason to be proud of being anything that didn't require some sort of struggle to overcome. White males have always had it made in the shade, they've never had to fight for a single right.

Never knowing that struggle is the definition of privilege.

You have the right to wear that shirt. The first amendment guarantees it. But you will not be immune to being ostracized for it. And you will be.

To be fair he did clarify earlier that LGBT movements were "prejudiced", rather than racist. And I think that he's justified in leaving it out, for brevity's sake.

This guy gets it. People will give you shit for anything they possibly can. If you live in a nice community, though, this is not the case.

Pretty much everyone else in this thread is borderline retarded. Really hope all the politics leave Sup Forums soon... this place is not for your type of autism.

This is a racist.

better than fb fap and celeb threads.

Yes, they colonized the world without so much as a struggle. The privilege you enjoy was paved by white males, enjoy, it won't last for you.

This chap gets it.

ironically, this is not a racist post. Well the second bit wasn't anyway.

>politics better than anything ever

topkek

>fb fap and trap threads are literally everything

you faggot pseudo-normies should get your own board

>implying not being a sex crazed zombie is normal
An unsuccessful normie is still a normie.

>implying that's all Sup Forums is and ever was aside from politics

not enough. there is not enough shit in the world to throw at a cunt who wears one of those.

Is this a cringe thread?

Don't get that shirt specifically unless you're a legitimate racist.

White pride is fine.

I live in Glasgow, Scotland and any time I need to go anywhere near Glasgow Uni I wear my WPWW T-Shirt and just wait for the shit to start.

I just love pointing out to pussy students that being proud of your race isn't racist, it's racist to say I can't be because I'm white, but Black or Asian pride is fine.

The best part is, if you stick to facts and don't get baited, you'll win.

> OMFG YOU'RE RACIST FOR WEARING THAT
So if a Black guy said hes proud to be black or an Asian guy says it, they're racist too?

If they don't answer yes, they are being racist against White people.

> OMFG, YOU THINK SLAVERY WAS GOOD?!

No, but given that all races partook in slavery but the first race to legally abolish it were Whites, specifically White men, then that's something to be proud of, right?

> WHY DO YOU HATE OTHER RACES?

I don't, I'm just proud of all the things White people did.

A few times after red pilling some rancid leftwing cunt, you get to fuck them, always throw money at them afterwards, smaller notes are best. Say something to the effect of 'Free market' or 'You earned this'.

a literal target on your chest.

anything-pride is retarded.

>t. a nigger

nope, anything pride is retarded

man
woman
white
black
gay
straight
sports team

people always try to elevate themselves over one another when we're really just all a bunch of retarded animals

I'll take things that never happened for 1,000, Alex.

>I only say something when it's about whites though
Try harder.

what?

I say it about everyone all the time, the fucking question was "should I wear a white pride shirt with a celtic cross on it" and I said that it looks like a literal target on their chest.

Are you retarded or something?

So you've gone up to black pride people and said they're racist?
Or you only do it on your safespace against whites?

Check em

kek you NEVER get dubs, bitch

buddy going up to anyone who is screaming "----power" is a good way of getting hurt, so if some nigger on here goes and says how great they are because they're black I'll tell them they are retarded, in exactly the same way I would if a white guy was talking about how he loves going "darkie hunting" or whatever these fucking idiots love doing.

you sound like a fucking SJW talking like that by the way.

>going up to anyone
That's where you're wrong.

Gay pride is islamaphobic
Black pride is racist
Im with her is sexist
Make america great again is xenophobic
Describing someone is a hate crime

Explan how these aren't true.

well when I'm in public I like to mind my own damn business, so If some crazy motherfucker is screaming about race segregation or whatever I'm just gonna cross the street and do what I'm out to do, fuck them they aren't wasting my time with their dumb bullshit

>Make america great again
thats nationalistic

>Describing someone is a hate crime
thats fuckign stupid, if somebody is brown with huge eyebrows then those are identifiers.