So im 31 years old and single after 14 years. how the fuck do you meet chicks...

so im 31 years old and single after 14 years. how the fuck do you meet chicks. last time I was in the dating game I was in school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-FpH4l2ys
youtube.com/watch?v=6o5tJiIOBBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

money and drugs

>be somewhere
>see attractive gril
>walk up start conversation.

That simple faggot.

money and drugs

okcupid and shit bruh.
I met my current gf on omegle, been together 4 years.

drugs and money

money and coke

>get back into shape
>get a better/more respectable/higher income job
>stop worrying about women
>women, especially in your age group, cling naturally to healthy, strong providers

or you just can disregard all that and do the smart thing, which is stop giving a fuck and become a full blown alcoholic

I usually just go to a a shopping centre and wave my dick around at all the females. Bound to grab someone's attention. You gotta be careful though because in 2016 apparently it's 'sexual assault' to show a women your penis without her consent. Ffs cunts it's just a dick.

>get back into shape
completely unnecessary.
>get a better/more respectable/higher income job
also unnecessary
>stop worrying about women
By dieting and working hard so that they'll like you more? lol wut

Allow me to remind you

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-FpH4l2ys

nice trips

drugs, money, liquor, humor through being stupid, muscles, a huge dick, no honor or dignity, a car, not living with parents, violent, slavish, sexually attractive facial features, good luck, a deep voice, unmistakable talent, good smell, athletically inclined, competitive, good job, a fancy phone, brand clothing, and/or criminal activity.

Choose three.

Audit a graduate level class at a university. Lots of late 20s girls who hear their biological clocks ticking loudly.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6o5tJiIOBBI

These niggas gets it

I think you'll find you mean
> a lot of girls realizing their women's studies degree won't get them any money so they want to trap a man by shitting out a baby.

That's not just women's studies majors.
Try every female on the block. When they aren't doing this it's because they like fucking other men.

I'ma rephrase what this guy's saying to be work on your appearance (not necessarily physical build), either work a job you can respect or respect the job you already do, and stop seeing women as a goal to achieve. nobody wants to be with someone that's only making positive changes for a reachable goal, since they'll just revert in a few months time.

I dunno man. I'm a little bit older than you, haven't had a real lt relationship in 8 years. Haven't really dated anyone for almost 3 years.

After school most of the people I met were various dating/networking sites. I don't drink all that much, don't like heading to bars or hanging out at clubs, not my thing.

I'm in relatively good shape, got a very high paying job. But that doesn't matter too much. The few times I am out, let's say I'm out at a restaurant or eating sushi or something, I'm hard pressed to find any grills I want to spend 20 minutes talking too, let alone live with or a life time.
I honestly have no idea where to find relationship material.
My luck with the online thing has deteriorated a lot. Maybe because I'm in my mid-30s. But most people say I look like I'm in my late 20s. But maybe people see the age and keep going, I dunno.
I think I'm a pretty decent person overall, not a shit show. So I think that part is ok. But a lot of the people who try to hit me up these days... whoa... When you go online even the most "urban" people will try and hit you up. I don't care if you're poor, but for god's sake don't be a complete idiot or mental case.
I think the game life is most like, is musical chairs. The longer the music plays, the fewer options you have in life. Whether career, family, or what have you. And I've been playing for quite a while. I am beginning to wonder if I really will live the entire rest of my life alone.

Are you me?

Go to South East Asia

bar by yourself. if you have low standards, just wait till a chick comes up to you. she will probably be old, fat, or ugly. guaranteed fuck. or go up to someone around your type and offer to buy a drink. if you hit it off well and you get her laughing and drunk, she will most likely want to go back with you. she will want something long term most likely, unless she a super skank

op here. thats pretty much how im starting to feel myself. its either 31 is about 2 years too old or its single mums. i apparently look about 26, im employed, own my own place and car no debts but that doesnt get you far unless they asking the right questions.

musical chairs is exactly right. i think once youre past 26 or so, youre shit outta luck.

Volunteer for a local non profit. Chicks love that shit

sneaky cunt

Go out and be active, go out of your way to talk to women. Whether it's a bar, while you're shopping, or shit try online dating, but it's about practice. Practice, practice, practice, you want to be good at something? Then you need fucking practice. It takes time and work, but you can't just sit back and expect a woman to come into your life. Learn to talk, flirt, and ask them out, you will fail, but at some point if your head isn't too far up your ass you will succeed eventually.

This shit depressed me.

backpage.com

Rsd