Evolution is going the wrong way. All the retards are having 50 kids and the smart ones are having 1 or 2...

Evolution is going the wrong way. All the retards are having 50 kids and the smart ones are having 1 or 2. in a few thousand years, idiots will populate the world

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC17595/pdf/pq008790.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever seen Idiocracity?

Google says it's called "Idiocracy"

You leave the mazda 3 out of this m8, it did nothing wrong.

I love mazda, I just picked a random image

You need a staircase to reach the top. Idiots are cannon fodder in the eyes of countries.

Yes, we have all seen Idiocracy.

Except being a mazda... a glorified Hyundai

And flooding the first world with third world retarded cowards was the solution you looked for?

we need to protect our fucking gene pool from further degradation. refrain from reproduction, your lineage doesn't merit continuance.

Nuke africa and the sandlands lets restart.

>third world retarded cowards
Any reason to think the 'fugees are of a diminished mental capacity?
Or you just assume because they're darker complected (tho still Caucasian), they must be dumb?
Meanwhile, the only smart Republican elected to the white house since the 1960's was George Bush SR, who rode Reagan's coat-tails into office, but couldn't get re-elected to save his life because conservatards don't like to vote for someone who seems smarter than them.

diminished mental capacity - religious

Genes select for only a small part of a person's intellect. What is far more important is the early environment. Studies of adopted children showed that children adopted by manual laborers and the poor had an average IQ of 85.5, compared to 92 for middle class families, and well off families at 98.
Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC17595/pdf/pq008790.pdf

It has nothing to do with intellegence its more about socioeconomic status and education

>Not wanting all of the richest and smartest people that other countries have to offer.
It's called a brain-drain. Google it

That face when you thought you had it pretty good but then get old enough to properly understand how dysfunctional, poor and not suitable for a kid to flourish your environment was when you used to live with parents.

Human kind will not survive unless we develop
i. effective ways to manage the population at sustainable levels
ii. the courage to use it

It's your born obligation to die for your country. If you refuse, you should be killed or be used as a slave. If you disagree, you should fucking move to somewhere where you would be proud to do such.

As far as mental capacity, any one of them of worth has migrated in the years leading to these events or is fighting for their beliefs.

Refugees will never be outliners. they're the bottom of the bottom. A country is made of it's citizens.

>wants people to move
>doesn't accept people moving to the USA

No, you misunderstand, I would rather kill you. Put you down like a dog who bites the hand that feeds him.

lol idiot

>It's your born obligation to die for your country.

Funny, isn't it?