If Sup Forumscan count to 5 I'll post the best webm you've ever seen before this shit website gets taken down

If Sup Forumscan count to 5 I'll post the best webm you've ever seen before this shit website gets taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some men just want to watch the world burn

wot u say m8? i think you should take a seat.

nigger

idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk

op here
-enjoy fags

oh shit he bout to do it

moar of this?

Yeah I know. I hate that faggot.

OVER 9000!!!!!

Official double dubs inspector here. Nice double dubs.

elevinty one

everyone stop posting for the next 2 minutes. I will count to five and we will win

9/11

OK BRO

- nigger

You know when I was a kid playing old scary games like Clock Tower and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, System Shock, all that ish, This is kinda what I imagined Future Techno/Hell Society New Millennium to function. Average daily media consumption through these weird, choppy, "Almost human" movements. I like to think about how people would be on average these days. I think alot of millinials would be a lot less depressed and suicidal in their everyday humor, in more favor of a spastic, violent humor as a result of watching such unnatural movements on such a regular basis.

Anyways thanks for showing me that dream may not be completely dead because this shit is fucking weirdly creepy and satisfyingly erotic all at the same time.

>inb4 webm of someone dumping chocolate milk

ATLEATS WE CAN COUNT UP TO 3
WE NO STUPID BOIS

Kek

Okay Ill stop now you go okaygo

ALL WE NEED TO DO IS STOP POSTING FOR 2 FUCKING MINUTES AND I WILL COUNT TO FIVE AND WE WILL FUCKING WIN!

Jesus Fucking Christ you describe some seriously nostalgic nightmares