What makes Dr Pepper the best soda?

What makes Dr Pepper the best soda?

All 24 flavors

the pepper

Carbonated prune juice.

It doesn't leave a gritty feeling on your teeth

shit tier soda

sprite master race

It's pretty refreshing, has nice flavor, the flavor doesn't linger too long on your tongue, and is not utter crap like Coca-Cola.

Spanishfag here. My country doesn't sell Dr. Pepper because they're assholes. But when I went to [insert country that sells Dr Pepper here], holy shit that's so fucking good. Why don't tgey sell it? Dunno lol

>shit tier soda

highly disagree

>sprite master race

somewhat agree

>23 Flavors
>Prune is not one of them
>Urban Legend
>Snopes/com more

OP are you midwest or east coast???

I'm NW and we call it "pop" not soda

Dr pepper is pretty good that and Mug Root Beer
if i drink Coke it has to be Cherry Coke
>back in 90s i used to drink alot ALOT of Jack n Coke and Rum and Coke so now i cant stand the taste of cola flavored pop

Its the first and best pop

>Be Australian
>Fall in love with Cherry Dr Pepper
>Getting hold of it is like getting seasonal vegetables sometimes

Also the vanilla float is fucking gorgeous but I've only seen it two or three times tops, and two of those were accidental orders. The cherry vanilla is my favourite that I can get semi-regularly. If I moved to the US I would be such a fat fuck, I've seen photos of you guys having it on tap. Nectar of the gods.

Nig nog detected

many CUNTreys dont carry it because of *food coloring used.

I worked at a Sonic where we got free drinks, Extra Large Vanilla Dr. Pepper, All Day Every Day.

Because it's made in Texas.

THIS. Dublins make the world go round.

Shit is horrible.

Lardo detected

sugar

Anyone else feels than a soda in the vein of dr pepper coca or pepsi but with no sugar or sugar substitute would be neat?
I'm a bit of an alcoholic and I feel like something like that could totally fill in a similar kind taste, and would go nice with food.

Stem cells from aborted fetuses.

Dr Pepper? It tastes like fizzy Benylin!