/trek/

>it's a brent spiner has a meltdown on-set and knocks out gates mcfadden episode

Huh. So that's "the incident".

Pretty amazing the camera just had to be rolling too

spiners lucky data was a such a popular character and this was quickly swept under the rug, otherwise they would've done a whole kes thing and make her "die on the way back to her home planet"

explain

lol, what a jab. Kinda looks like he's just giving her a lil warning slap, but she really does look knocked out. This Spiner fella been slappin women around before, no doubt.

I wonder what the context was

I knock out Gates Mcfadden as well

She was talking when the men were.

he's a method actor, he did what any believable character would've done to either of the crushers

Gates McFaddenVerified account
@gates_mcfadden Gates McFadden Retweeted Tekla Vassie
U have 2 admit my pretend knock out moves make his slap look mighty powerful #clowning around

>brent "I'm an icon" spiner is a prima dona after he becomes most popular character on the show
>acts like a total asshole to everyone
>basically thinks he's god
>mcfadden calling him out for his shit
>gets pissed
>smacks her lights out
>studio execs offer gates a raise so she doesn't press charges because getting rid of data would be suicide for the show

ty finaly

I can no longer tell if everything is a meme or everyone here is as fucking stupid as they appear.

D-LEET THIS!
Where in my room did you place the camera?

everyone here is as fucking stupid as they appear, especially you considering your retarded redditpost

almost everything is a meme

i'll never be able to watch startrek the same again..

It's a real shame when people whose work you enjoy turn out to be terrible abusive people. It's rare actual footage leaks where we actually see the dark side, but i guess the truth is good to know, though ugly. A pure monster :(.

I never realised how far gone she was. Often victims will cover for their abusers but this is particularly saddening. Makes you wonder how much more went on when the cameras weren't rolling.

I always knew Spiner had an ego that needed taming.

I think this a little revenge based on the rumour Gates spit at Data's biggest supporter in the writer's room in season 1, Maury Hurley.

RICH EVANS WAS A CRACK BABY
I REPEAT
RICH EVANS WAS A CRACK BABY

wow wtf i hate star wars now

>when you realize TNGfags spam VOY pasta to suppress this shit
disgusting

This thread is now under occupation of the Klingon empire.
State your business

We sell tribbles, we already beamed you a testing package onzo your ship.

you can see she touched him on the elbo, so actually he was right to defend his personal space.

>It's a Klingon thread of attrition