This is my last time on Sup Forums, it's been a wild ride

This is my last time on Sup Forums, it's been a wild ride.

Is that what Sup Forums does to a person... oh god, i have to get out while i can.

I'd tell you to keep your chin up but I don't think that's possible

bon voyage, brother.

What the fuck do you want a medal for being a deserter ? GTFO cockbag.

You will be back maybe tomorrow or the day after that or after that....

No I wont

Are you sure?

What's up op, did you get a gf ? I'll see you soon when she cucks your faggot ass and you're back here with your tail between your legs begging for a feels bread.

Are you considering pulling the plug on your shitty existence op ?

Honestly I discovered this site a few years ago and I was only 14 now 16, yeah I know I'm an underage fag, and even though this place has some hilarious shit on it I'm kinda sick of being lazy and want to become the person I want to be, fuck I'm a sappy fag.

Its James Elsworth!

nice feet

>Can't even combine lofe with 4 chan
Pleb

You're doing the right thing op, you're clearly a normie with hopes and dreams, like the lump in my testicle you've never really belonged.

>*Life

Don't know if I'm a normie just yet but thanks to my friends and Shieet I'm becoming a lot more confident.

I guess someone shares his experience.

I'm confident it wall all fall apart and you'll be back, friends come and go but your /bro's will always be here for you, until this shithole gets shutdown then obviously we won't be here.

Not really I did have a girlfriend and a life but it wasn't all I hoped it would be and I'm kinda weird so I ditched her and the overrated life and became a hermit.

its enough faggot. move your ass out of this shithole as long as you can.

Sup Forums has been an amazing experience inside what people are really like and everyone in comfortable here because just like everyone else we are really fucking weird in our own way, I think Sup Forums has given me some pretty good knowledge about people and what they are like

I'm not weird! Now please excuse me while I hang off my sofa to do a pee in my McDonald's cup and go sleepy times for a few hours, good luck op.

Thanks Sup Forumsro best of luck to ya

Kek'd