Alright Sup Forumsros, advice time

Alright Sup Forumsros, advice time.
So there's this chick I am 100% in love with. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life, and we have quite a bit in common. I did my best to stop being beta, and texted her. We texted back and forth for a while but then the conversation stagnated, and we haven't talked in a few days. Then today, she posts a pic on Instagram where she looks stunningly beautiful. I'm kind of dumbstruck by it, and i've decided to tell her what I think and try and make a move.
She's way way out of league, but I maybe have a chance. Should I go for it?
She looks a bit like pic related

just fucking do it

worst that happens is a big fat no

I'm worried it will come off as too creepy though. She gets hit on by guys all the time, and always rejects them, so I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Bro, one thing a girl likes is confidence. You don't have to confess your love to her but sit her down and be an adult and tell her how you feel. If you've got some sort of connection with her she'll reiterate.

Of course it will come off as creepy you fucking creep. People don't like someone they kind of know telling them they are the most beautiful person they have ever seen. People like compliments from loved ones/close people and complete strangers. In between is just creepy as hell. If you want to stop being a beta CALL her and say "hey wanna see Moana this weekend with me?" Done. If she says yes or sounds excited then she's into you or at the very least willing to give you a shot. If she sounds awkward, or looks for excuses then she's not into you and you move on. Unless she's like a lifelong close friend, no amount of "expressing your feelings" is going to get her interested, it comes desperate and is frankly pretty douchey.

yeah, I'm just hoping I don't sperg out and make myself seem like a creepy stalker or something

this is the answer i expected, and i kind of knew it already

do it

motivational gold

How so? What did you have in mind that could come across as this? Don't plan it out man, just be honest with yourself.

i was just gonna say, "hey i saw that pic you posted, you look really 'beautiful/pretty/whatever synonym' in it" and then depending on her reaction go from there

Just post "hot stuff" and leave her alone for a few days

i'm not confident enough to do this

Don't do that, talk to her in person man.

thing is, i won't even see her for a month and a half cause i'm going on holiday. it's probably best to wait until after i get back, right?

Then don't spill your guts.
Do something simple like "I'm gonna go get some coffee and pie, then thinking about going to go see some Christmas lights. Where should I pick you up at?"

and then if it goes well tell her (a toned down version) of how I feel.
Not a bad idea

Stop the bull shit texting. CALL HER and ask her how her day's going and maybe ask to hangout and get coffee or something.

You're going to have to wait, make sure you just talk to her. Start up another conversation, and as other mate said. Call her!

How about you wait a bit until you determine she's into you the same way.
If she is, they'll be no need to tell her because you can just show her.
If she isn't, well you saved yourself a lot of embarrassment.
Just my $.02 worth. Btw, Dutch Apple is the best choice for coffee.

>Bro

quads have spoken
dutch apple it is
for real though, thanks for the advice

take a look in the mirror and realize how autistic you are and give up and never try again. also post a pic of her because I doubt she's like the girl in your post.

Bro.

No prob. Also, talk to her before you go on holiday.
If she goes for the coffee/pie, tell her you plan on going, but want to keep in touch while you're away. Don't seem too desperate though, even if you are.
Desperation is never handsome in a guy to a chick. Mild interest is best, regardless of how you really feel. Take your time in responding via text. Only if you're actually talking to her on the phone or in person keep your interest engaged. Also, let her do most of the talking - ask her questions about herself, makes it seem like your into her and not just looking for a fuckbuddy.

>texting on and on
fucking retard, call her and meet in person
the more you converse digitally the more room for misinterpretation and distancing. Whole generation of fucked up kids because they're too shy to do anything but text.

This.