First for King Jon Targaryen and his queen Kelly C

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598684
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

Never forget

soooooo how does this occur?

i guess margarine is toast lmao

Why do people keep on spewing that Jon is basically Aragorn when all they have in common is the test?

They're two different characters put into the same challenge, they're two different men with responsibilities thrusted upon them, One of them is a reluctant rightful king and the other wants to be king to smash elven pussy

No body, no death

>strawpoll.me/10598684
strawpoll.me/10598684
>strawpoll.me/10598684
strawpoll.me/10598684

Who's are we cheering for again? I forgot haha

>Azor Jon
>Azor means butt stuff
>Jon is King
BUTT STUFF KING

Not much of a chance Davos will actually have an arc next season. But what if he gets tasked with finding Bran in place of Rickon?

ONE TRUE KING

Shouldn't the very same argumentation used to free him from his oath of the Nightwatch also nullify any possible claims he has as a Stark or a Targ?
You die - you lose your claims.

FUCK the plot

Wildfire + white walkers. Cersei is just not smart enough to remove the cache beneath her own throne. Or she lets Dany invade KL and blows it up beneath her. Of course, Dany cant be killed that way, her army can.

BUTT STUFF IN THE NORF

>FUCK the books

when is sophie flying out to LA to shoot her session on BLACKED?

Do you think Stannis and Gendry will join the Dorne-Tyrell-Dany alliance next season or make their own rebellion against the Lannisters

He is still a bastard.

>Aragorn is descended from the Kings of Gondor.
>Jon is descended from the Targaryen Kings.

>Aragorn's mother was descended from the first chieftain of the DĂșnedain Aranarth, the rightful King of the Northern Kingdom. And takes after his mother in her DĂșnedain coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.
>Jon's mother is descended from the first King in the North. And takes after his mother in her Stark coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.

>The Elendils left Numenor, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the island was swallowed by the sea, and kept what would be the last line of White Trees, a mystical tree from Numenor and the island's signature tree that became the sigil of House Elendil, the kings of Gondor.
>The Targaryens left Valyria, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the Doom came and much of the peninsula was swallowed by the sea, and kept the last dragons with them, dragons being the signature creatures of Valyria. The dragon would become the sigil of House Targaryen, the kings of Westeros.

>Aragorn led the rangers of the North.
>Jon leads the Night's Watch in the far North.

>When Aragorn was two years old, his father was killed while pursuing orcs. Aragorn was afterwards fostered in Rivendell by Elrond. At the bidding of Elrond, his lineage was kept secret, as Elrond feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Isildur's heir became known. Aragorn was renamed Estel to hide his existence from Sauron and his servants
>When Jon was just born, his father was killed while pursuing rebels. Jon was afterwards fostered in Winterfell by Eddard Stark. At the bidding of Eddard, his lineage was kept secret, as Eddard feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Rhaegar's heir became known. Jon was renamed Snow to hide his existence from Robert Baratheon and his servants

That too

I want a shirt that says "King in your South" and has a pic of Pod.

based op

>aragorn
>kings of gondor
no,he descended from the kings of arnor get your facts straight

Lyanna died because she lost the will to live

Where do you guys think LF's arc is headed? At this point I have no clue, and the finale was confusing as to his true intentions.

How did we come from this

Anyone else disappointed in how so many characters with so much potential are simply written out?

>and his queen Kelly C
Please no, not like this

>can't finish major plot lines? DUDE MAGIX WILL JUST BLOW IT UP

bravo d&d

YES

Fuck off George

It's like the thousands years old succession laws are thrown out the window in a whim, declaring a bastard kingindanorf, Cersei crowning herself, Sansa Bolton neglecting her title, Tywin telling Tyrion to fuck off about his claim to Casterly Rock, they dont care anymore.

Is it just me or are most of the scenes where someone teleports easily explained by the fact that there are months in between each episode and the scenes in an episode don't happen within hours from each other?

Arya had no intersecting points with any other story, she could have done every part in Bravos before season 6 and then spent season 6 traveling to kill Frey while everything else was happening.

Fuck off

She is 100% dead user, Dormer did the usual "I'm done with this show I really liked my part in it blah blah" interview. She's gone user.

May she smirk forever in peace ;_;

complications during pregnancies happen

Dude shit on even the good plotlines LMAO

Dude shitting on everything makes me so patrician LMAO

Sansa is going to replace Arya's role in the books.

Just wait for it.

I don't really want D&D to reuse this bullshit
>oh he can cross now because of the mark!

If it happens again it just makes Bran look like a retard considering the first time happened not long ago

Yes, yes I am, but it's better this way because there are only 13 episodes left in total and now I can skip them

didnt kit do that last season too

Not at all, he won't stop being a son of Rhaegar and Lyanna just because he died and came back.

On the other hand, he's free from the NW vow because his watch literally ended.

literally less pretty than wayne rooney

>hey hiro, just want to remind you that we will ban /got/ this season
>what? no, I rove game of thrones

you mad

Would Sansa have the right to legitimize Jon?

Maisie is cute! CUTE!

It would, but that would make the progression of the story glacial at best, at which point you have to ask what the fuck has taken the White Walkers so long; like years after the army is ready and killed the 3 eye raven, and they are STILL marching down on Westeros and not arrived

MOTHER OF BUTT STUFF

Jon can just legitimize himself now that he's kingindanorf.

reminder this woman was crowned "most beautiful woman alive"

pretty sure only the king can do that

but as says might makes right

Prettiest girl on the 7 continents of Uglynia IV

only the king can legitimize bastards.
So their new "king in da norf" rebellion notwithstanding, they definitely don't have the support of the iron throne.

In any event, Sansa definitely could not. Ned could have legitimized him back in the day, because the king was a friend of his, but Cat forbade it because plot.

Has anything been said about this or are the mods gonna stick to the status quo?

She's beautiful.

Too bad her face is already wrinkled and it looks bloated.

she deserved it

While on vacation in Croatia my parents stumbled upon what turned out to be a GoT set
will dumb a few pictures they sent me

They said themselves scenes don't happen in a linear order or time. Take Sam's entire journey. He left fucking ages ago, but alot of other arcs happen in weeks/months.

there's a moderately sized wall in their way.

Somebody may have had white walkers in mind when they decided on a whim to build it...

blow them up too

anything but sansa

There is literally no explanation to Gilly's baby and Sam's timeline, Gilly gave birth before the Red Wedding, and the Red Wedding happened YEARS, YEARS ago, the kid is barely a year old when they arrived to the citadel and saw it release White Ravens which Jon and Sansa received

But if they've been marching for years from the 3 eyed Raven (which is the only way to explain teleportation) then they'd at least be at it by now.

>good plotline
More like EPIC amirite

Literally what is the fucking point of Gilly and Sam's scenes.

imokwiththis.jpg
but it was actually sexiest woman alive btw

shhhuuutt uuppp

D&D being lazy about just swapping the baby for a young kid
Sam is going to find the answer to stopping the white walkers in a book, and probably stuff about dragons too

rip

It's called poor writing.

Don't try to claim it's some clever piece of non-linear storytelling because it's very obviously not.

Which generation of incest is gilly? Maybe shitty genes do that to you

She is. And she has a sense of humor.

Isn't the way it works is that /got/ just all of a sudden gets pruned. And for a week afterwards Sup Forums gets trolled by people trying to start threads anyway? They get banned, and the bookfags are going to Sup Forums this year, or something.

don't know where you get the idea that the 3 eyed raven died "years" ago, or where you think Bran has been teleporting around, but There is no need for the white Walkers to amass right at the wall before they're ready to cross it.

>Houses Martell, Stark, Baratheon, Tyrell have histories of thousands of years, with the Starks even predating the Wall, which is more than 8000 years old
>All of these houses die in a course of a few mere months
Wew lad

if you look at her she isn't objectively that beautiful but those fucking half-smirks of her can make any man mad

So the people I watch GoT with actively love Cersei for essentially nuking her own city and killing hundreds or thousnads of people to protect her own interests....how can anyone defend this?

so whos the next hottest got girl thats still alive in the show?

You know now that I think about there really is no excuse.

Sam is going to discover a secret about the wall and how to mass produce obsidian so they can kill the grunts while Bran discovers a way to kill the higher ups

Meera

her mother is definitely her half sister, and possibly also her niece.

Well done Dany, well done.

HOWEVER

What body user? There was nothing left after the blast, how you gonna expect a body.

Last year was kind of different, it was two weeks after the last episode aired before we got banned

and we deserved it, Jon and Stannis both died so Jonautists (him) and Stannisfag (him) were practically on heat spamming and shit

Marcus spamming REDDIT a hundred times in a thread while reporting every post didnt help either

Margaery is still alive but my choices are
1. Melly
2. Frogfu
3. Dany

I know that's what they're setting up but their scenes are mostly filler.

There isn't any character building to do, we know all about them. Oh yes, Gilly is smart but she knows nothing about the world, oh, Sam is the unlikely hero and has a kind heart and was bullied by his dad for liking books. We've known this since what, season 3? Just send them to fucking Oldtown already and spare us their awful acting.

tell that to Stannis

It is, I am just stating the facts that the show is told all over the place. Reminds me of Baccano, the light novels are written in order and the anime just takes scenes and story arcs from random novels and puts them in a random order.

Considering she made her own kid kill himself, she doesn't do a good job of it either. She actually has no interests now because Jaime has seen her transform into someone completely different.

>implying he's dead

does melly count? like is she considered the hot milf or the withered crone for the purposes of these discussions?

the former is hot as fuck. i got such a boner during the scene where she gave birth to the shadow assassin

Dany just needs a new hair-do.

i guessss

It's based on the fact that loads of people throughout the series have essentially teleported around. One explenation would be that there are months between episodes, or even between scenes of episodes, which is fine, except it means from the White Walkers killing the 3 eyed raven and being ready to attack, it's been quite possibly years. What's really taking them so long?

Speaking of Sam... how the fuck did he think he'd get away with stealing Heartsbane?

I hope Randyll Tarly has him hanged for a thief and a deserter and dashes Gilly's baby against a wall.

dany's black friend, greyworm's waifu

brienne is a pure boot in the show but shes absolutely gorgeous IRL