Hey Sup Forums, has anyone have experience with the amsterdam red light district/de wallen?

Hey Sup Forums, has anyone have experience with the amsterdam red light district/de wallen?
I was in amsterdam last week but i did not visit a whore, happy that i live 1 hour away from amsterdam, and every day i think of fucking a whore i saw and i get super horny, any stories?

interested...how much is it for a fuck/bj in the netherlands?

The minimum is 50 euros i think.. That is suck and maybe fuck.. But it depends on the prostitutes, they decide what you pay for..

so its cool if you knock on the window and ask prices maybe ask for a sale?

is the bj with condom ?

Women aren't objects for your sexual-gratification.

Yeah, you only pay when youre inside, so you can ask how much and what you want, dont go inside if you dont know the price. Because when youre inside you need to pay already, if you dont you will get in trouble.

lol'd

Depends on the whore, always ask

AGREED. they are merely cumdumpsters for superior males.

...but they will happily be for appropriate financial reimbursement.

Lol, its their job, i just want to do it for the experience, like something for a bucket list

I know that feel bro. Was in Amsterdam couple months back and saw this incredibly hot tiny latina girl, still diamonds whenver I think about her. There's just something weird about walking up and asking for a price imo, definitely holding be back as well.

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life has been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely peasants that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still would lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your graves.

Copypasting faggot

Is that the best your tiny brain can manage?

Old fag here. Went to amsterdam when i was 18 in 2004. Got blown for 50-60 euros by a blonde dime piece that was 17. She was dutch amd she was one of the hottest chicks to ever blow me but it actually sucked. She put the condom on as soon as we started and grabbed my dick with a paper towel to do so. (I get it she touches weird gross dicks all day). Shit was so clinical and impersonal that it was hard for me to get a boner fired up. Once i did it took forever to cum cause of the lame ass condom. I have had hundred of blowskies since that were way better. Both paid for and free. It was a really cool really weird experience though and i wouldnt trade it.

Hmm interesting, i just want to try it, dont expect a lot from it, i just want to do it for the experience, thanks for the story.

Jesus...

If she was using paper towels to give you a tug, what would she have done if you paid to fuck her?

I live in amsterdam and went 4 times now, its good depending who you pick
I only had 1 bad whore that gave lame head for 1 minute and i fucked it up myself by cumming quick so that sucked
Other than that i recommend it, you have to try at least once