Comment and rate my gf guys

Comment and rate my gf guys

Would fuck the shit out of her.

Kik me ? Rightleft7777

3/10.... she has a weird black birthmark on her face

Looks like she has a serious case of camgina (camera like appendage growing from her vagina)
Might wanna have a mechanic take a look at that

Fucking hot, let's see her pussy !

sexy pls her ass

feet?

3/10, hideous tattoos she should just kill herself like her father did.

op's girl 7/10 post more of her tits

I'd suck and bite those titties until the where raw and bruised

What would you do to this ass?

elbows look a bit pointy

Whore pics and those tats.
Both slut/10

i'd fuck it in doggy so hard till i full up with my load

Why don't you share your girlfriend and we will compare? Probably don't have one as you're a fat virgin lol

I wont share anything bc my girl hasn't got daddy issues and no self respect and has to take thousands of naked pictures of herself. So jokes on you bc you will loose her eventually and im in a happy stable relationship with a girl that isnt an insecure slut ;) ;)

Or you are sad virgin dreaming of said girl

He's definitely dreaming haha

Why are you so mad ? i think you just lost your virginity at probably 30+ and thats why you have to prove to some neckbeards on the internet that you have a hot gf.
Pathetic/10 .. an hero immediately

Or you won't post because you're actually a fat teenage boy who is spotty as fuck and has not even the tiniest amount of hope of having a girlfriend.

Samefagging at its finest

Detecting someone is mad (when they arent) is almost as good as detecting a lonely virgin. Or potentially multiple lonely virgins. Continue being lonely virgins while myself and multiple other b/ros bukkakke your mother's. K?.