Part of my stable. rag away my friends

part of my stable. rag away my friends

Wow those are all so cheap and shitty, kek

Nice chibson

even the 3 grand gibson? yeah

I love the way people that couldn't paint their way out of a corner talk shit about other peoples equipment.

>chibson
son, you don't even know. that's an '87 standard, so back the fuck off

less money on guitars more on amps please

that said, nice collection

Flo????????

No tele?

Goodbye

here, i don't have just that amp, that's a bass amp because i don't play bass for a living. i only play it for practice and small recording sessions. here's a bit more of my shit

I feel like at that point of investment I would have became a multi-instrumentalist.

well, you do what you want, and i'll do what i want. fair enough? i play guitar, bass and i sing. is that good enough for ya?

what a lot of you guys don't seem to understand is that different guitars have different sound and soul. i see so many people on here say, and i'm paraphrasing here, "ohh, just save all your money and buy one really expensive guitar".

i would rather have a lot of guitars other than one, they all sing differently and they all play differently. i've been playing for 40 years now, and i can say, no 2 are ever the same. i may not be the best, but with that much time under my belt, i'm surely experienced. and i say, better to have a lot of various than one. i can play any guitar, but one is only one.

if you're dedicated to being a """musician""" and appreciating the art form you should definitely learn keyboard and always be seeking to expand your skill set and knowledge. Just committing every Halen and Metallica song to memory is just karaoke with guitar.

>that pink Charvel concert bass
Sexy.
>2 Ibanez and 1 Wahsburn cheap superstrats
Why?

OP you play in a cover band or band that plays at least 50% covers.

I would post my shit but this is the only guitar I own I'm not afraid to have be hated on

My rig:

Reverend Buckshot -> 66 Twin

Shitty collection OP. Here's Mine. One guitar to rule them all.

Cool guitars. I would pick up some 8, and 12 strings if I were you.

That gibson is fake as fuck looooool, Japanese replica

>sparkles
what are you gay?

wow and i thought normal strats were ugly

who cares anyway
les pauls are over priced trash lmao

I can't believe anyone actually buys gibson in 2016...there are so many better small builders out there for half the price

This doesn't apply if you're buying vintage tho

You appear to have a high quantity of low quality guitars

we call that furniture

Bassfag here, this is my current weapon of choice, but I want to get into playing lead a little but don't want to spend a lot of money.

I'm looking at getting a squire mini strat. Is this a waste of money or what?

yeah kinda. i write but i'm pretty much in an internet band ATM. me and one other guy in another country send shit back and forth and i mix it and master it all then boom, music

>I can't believe anyone actually buys gibson in 2016

i did say it was an 87, i have bought nothing but that strat and the ibanez recently

any squire is a waste of money. for a few dollars more you can have a mexicaster. what sound are you wanting? that matters

>i did say it was an 87

actually the funny thing is i bought that les paul and the marshall combo amp in that picture for $400 total. yeah, no shit, $400. fucker was going to pawn it, i said, hell no, just sell it to me. boom.

lmao no

top end squires are way better than low end fender

source : I play in a national touring band

i'm so sorry. my $600 strat HSS is better than your squire. i've play both and i can say so. i toured as well, that doesn't make you a genius.

I dont play a squire.

also Strat HSS..what were you touring in...a shitty hardcore or pop punk band?

i should rephrase that. touring doesn't make you smart, it just means you have worked your fucking ass off. that's better.

really? i was going to be nice assuming you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about. a dual coil pickup is what the strat was always craving. especially one like they put on the bridge on mine. it just grinds. no sound like that ever came out of mixing the single pickups on a standard strat. sew buttons.

christian rock, coming to a county fairground near you

seriously, it opens up a whole new world of sound for the strat. i love the strat, but it was always limited by the pickups, so.....

strats are for cover bands and church players

Oh and im not saying im in some huge nationally touring act.

I play in a small indie/punk band. (with intricate guitar)

Around 100k~ bandcamp downloads of our last album.

and now he's volunteering information and filling in details as to make the lie seem more convincing. While giving up nothing that's actually adds credibility to it

well that's good. good for you. does that mean you need to downgrade anyone that isn't you? that's why music is so fucked, we should be supporting one another, not at one another's throat. can you dig that?

It looks like you all set to play Richie Sambora in a made for TV movie about Bon Jovi.

that's a good one, i havent heard that one yet. huuraah for you. i've been playing longer than you have been alive i'm willing to bet. fucking kids, jeeze

Because all the kids know who Richie Sambora is. I've got kids older than some of your guitars.

well, i would say that anybody that knows guitar would know who sambora is. he's pretty good so i would say he's kind of an icon. unless you are just vehemently anti bonjiovi?

oh, and btw, you must be more my age. talk to me old man. tell me about your shit and i'll impart mine maybe

I don't have any. I just borrow from the band that plays before me.

So OP made a thread with his cheap guitars and a Gibson who was most definitively expensive, but he's a retard that couldn't say no to this overrated piece of shit cause "muh classic", and then shits everywhere with his arrogant remarks...

True artists focus on their shit and don't give a fuck about others' opinion.
Nice attention whoring you got here gramps.