What the everliving fuck is going on

What the everliving fuck is going on.

The Flash can time travel, but it's unstable so he can't stay in the present (his past for long) , when he disappears a bit of time reverses itself but Bruce retains memories of the conversation, while at the same time you still see other effects of his presence like paper thrown about the room.

incoherent screenwriting.

It's setting up sequels rather than being its own movie.

This is basically a 3 hour trailer.

Pure kino.

ITS ME UNCLE BRUCE

Its hinting towards injustice gods among us

>It's setting up sequels rather than being its own movie.

Fuck I hate this so much. Every movie seems to do it these days, it was the same problem with The Force Awakens.

>You were right about him all along!

Who was i talking about? Lex?

s p e e d f o r c e

>not understanding who that is and what's happening
how ignorant are you people?

Arya and Varys from Game of Thones called, they want their telepoter back

Filthy Frank is trying to fuck with Batman.

>What the everliving fuck is going on.
Zack Snyder laughing all the way to the bank, his wife is a WB producer and they are both running a money scheme, they are making cheap shitty flicks, all made in chroma key, and then artificially inflating its budget, plus they made more than half million dollars from all the assholes who went to the theatre to watch it and now are buying the blu rays.

GIT R DONE

what's with the mickey mouse ears

it's a mask that's been retracted over his head

jar jar is the key to all this

D R O P P P E D

I was really confused that the Flash was suddenly black because I remembered that Ezra Miller looked like a mexican, so I assumed it was not the Flash but some other hero.

The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is sending a message to Bat al-Fleck to defeat Superman, because there is no god but Allah (swt)

>your entire post.

the flash can time travel except it was a dream and they never even attempted to explain why bruce wayne could now see into the future/alternate futures

>except it was a dream
except it wasn't a dream

I thought that Ezra looked like a nigger in that scene when I first saw it.

Maybe because the entire movie is so dark.

>because there is no god but Allah
AKA: Abraham's god.
Muslims worship a jewish god, it never gets old.

No I got it, don't tell me anymore.

Well no shit.. Islam acknowledges the book of the Torah - Muhammad is simply the last prophet for all as they believe.

It's the Flash from the Injustice timeline coming back to warn Bruce about the Joker killing Lois Lane

BRYCE IT'S ME, BARBARA

>BRYCE

Haha, you goofed.

EL FLASHO

EL LUCHADORE

>all shit major motion pictures do it
>this makes it ok
your opinion is wrong

me and my buddy had no fucking idea it was Flash lol

>this makes it ok

Where did I say it makes it okay, you illiterate triple-retard. kill yourself.

>no blonds allowed on the Justice League

this is BULLSHIT

i literally turned this movie off after 15 minutes. i felt like it was trying way too hard to be dark and edgy. sorry dc bros, just couldn't get into this mess.

god do i dislike capeshit. i'm glad i downloaded this and didn't go see it at the cinema

nice reading comprehension

you might be right. i deleted the movie off my hard drive as soon as it got to the scene with jimmy olson. so that might've been sooner than 15 minutes.