Ausfag here, what are your theories for south park S20E10 Sup Forums

Ausfag here, what are your theories for south park S20E10 Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sit9LIeY4TM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too heavy and involved for something that's supposed to be easy watching and entertaining

>/thread

People still care about that ?

South Park is supposed to be current and a satire. You are not supposed to be taking any of it seriously. In fact, theres a warning at the beginning that no one should watch the show. So, if you feel this way, dont watch it

This entire season is an anti-funny disaster.

The funniest part of the entire season was how the producers had to write a whole new episode in 5 minutes after Trump won, because they were 100% Hillary would win and prepared only 1 episode.

>this isnt hilarious

>South Park is supposed to be current and a satire. You are not supposed to be taking any of it seriously.

The satire sucks. I dont think anybody laughed even once during the entire season.

To be honest it looks like autistic screeching about trump.
You can bash trump in south park 24/7, BUT AT LEAST MAKE IT FUNNY.

>doesnt have sense of humor
>blames show

Can you, honest to God, name even 1 scene that made you laugh?

Which ones?

South Park insider here. The reveal of the season would be Kyle's dad became a troll because he drank wine made from memberberries.

something to do with trump sucking off niggers

Name 1 funny scene, nigger.
I used to shut up my female friends with this, when they were defending ghostbusters.

None of them could point even one funny scene, but sure as shit were defending it as the funniest movie of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sit9LIeY4TM

done

and the scene shortly after that with Bebe

yeah..... hilarious..... how will my sides recover.

made me laugh

I feel sorry for you

I feel sorry for your under-developed sense of humour.

Thanks, your sympathy means a lot

Likewise.

this season is awful

It's devoid of humor

At least zombie Simpsons familydad occasionally shit out a episode worth watch but this is God awful

>australia

There's heaps of funny shit in the new episodes...
"don't you remember calling people fans in high school for no reason? "
Troll replies " I remember being called a fag in high school for no reason "

See

i laughed my ass of when Mr Garison showed of his Trump face. Srsly i started choking

That was funny

The last episode is going to be one gigantic troll. what the fuck happened with the member berries btw? weren't in the latest episode at all.

>I dont think anybody laughed even once during the entire season.
haven't seen any of it yet, but you should never make absolute blanket statements. even if you're right, there's a ton of retards that can prove you wrong because y'know... no wiggle room for error.

u member? I member!

u just didn't get it.