Daily reminder that Donald Trump won and he is the next president of the united states

Daily reminder that Donald Trump won and he is the next president of the united states.
2 years of shilling, whining, and name calling all for nothing.
Better switch up that degree from feminist dance theraphy to a real one because all your lefty bucks are about to disappear and there will be no free college. Say it with me "Bye bye lefty bucks" :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09JEDDAH443_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bye bye not talking like a faggot

OP's right.

Voted for Trump,
but goddamn are you a pathetic faggot.
Stop being a gloating fuckface and try to accomplish something in your life for once.

Like electing Trump? You see all the hate Trump is getting? Let OP have a laugh and just get back to your dickgirl threads.

Newfags don't get to post daily reminders. And I only use 'newfag' loosely here, because you're more like a pre-Christmas breakfag.

Yeah. Liberal hate. Ooo, how does one cope with the burden of being hated by a population of people that hate absolutely fucking everything.

Nice disguise, newfag. You ain't mastered edgy yet.

By telling the truth, having a laugh, and letting them burn in the fires of their own rage. Chill the fuck out.

I love how working class people always pendulum shift to republicans after democrats ignore them, only to be reminded that republicans treat them like shit too, and then they switch back to the democrats. Repeat ad infinitum.

The bourgeois have really distracted you suckers with that two party system shit, haven't they?

>Buy gun.
>Buy ammo.
>Load gun with ammo.
>Place barrel into mouth.
>Make sure the safety is off.
>Squeeze the trigger until all your problems are gone.
>Instantly the world will be better.

The greatest trick donald ever pulled was convincing a bunch of idiots that the world was full of feminist dance therapy majors.

These SJW strawmen that Don supporters all hate and want to stick it to don't even exist - not a single one of them will see this thread.

There are like, several thousand idiots on Tumblr who are young and will grow out of it. That's it. That's the big boogeyman.

Ask yourself: Have you ever met, in real life, someone who fits the liberal standard you despise? Maybe one? Two? Out of the thousands of people you've ever talked to?

It's all a scam. It's the new red scare. And idiots/racists/both across the nation continue to buy into it. It's not Donald's invention, it's been around for a long time.

It's not the same people swinging back and forth like a pendulum - it's two bases of intractable, close-minded voters that are alternately mobilized or not mobilized.

Look at the election turnout numbers. Elections in the USA are decided solely by whose fanatical fans stay home.

The average citizen of whatever country is not thinking for themselves - and how can you with a high-school degree? The people who are educated or academic enough to really understand what's going on are few and far between.

Just don't make the mistake of thinking it's just one bloc of people being convinced one way or the other each time.

>he called me a newfag
>I'll call him one back
>hue hue hue I'm so clever

Are you crazy? You're gonna get arrested for being such a faggot.

>4 years of bootlicking, maybe even less
If you elected Hitler it still wouldn't accomplish what you think will happen.

hahahahahahaha! I looooove it!
I love how the racist/homophobe/sexist/bigoted left looks in a mirror and see Donald Trump.

And Trump derangement syndrome claims another victim.

Good troll OP; we really should just move on (it is childish) but the left is just too easy to bait, and then too much fun to watch. In OP's (and mine) didn't the left do just a little gloating when what's-his-name got elected? I seem to recall something.

"won"

>"You know, Donald Trump really wasn't a good choice. He's too inexperienced and awful shady. It's not worth it just to piss off SJWs, which are a small portion of liberals"
>"HAHAHAHAHAHA UR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS LIBRUL CUK"

And funny you mention the election of Obama, because unlike you I was here then. A lot of jokes and good times were had. That was before the term meme became a meme and poisoned this entire website.

>there will be no free college.
That's nothing to brag about.

But but.

I'm a left winger that voted for Trump I wanted him too win.

> shrugs

I do remember he was a Democrat.

(P.s. he was and still is trolling the Republican Party)

>actually giving a shit about who's president
>actually thinking day to day life is significantly impacted by whichever cuck is in the oval office at any given time
>actually thinking the left, right, up or down has learned anything from the results of any election ever

fuck u
trump supports eat my shit while hilary sucks off of my cock while i fuck i steal your bling nigga supporting fuck

Post here now

Yeah its funny.....not like it affected him anyways :/ sad sad little fuck.....I will continue to pay on the loans I took out.....from the government....sitting in between 4-9 percent......meanwhile some jerkwad asshole takes out a business loan at 2-3 percent and ends up filing for bankruptcy.......and I'm the bad guy :D

I dont understand how the fuck we got to where we are, but a lot of ignorance and loud mouthed fucks is always the start.

>2 years of shilling, whining, and name calling all for nothing.
We did that, we are the bad guys user.

Pretty funny, but you're a bad troll for posting this here. I can think of a few subs on reddit that would reeaally trigger some people. Funny to see

God forbid someone want an affordable education. Eh the bible is the only textbook i need

>I dont understand how the fuck we got to where we are
Anti-intellectualism. They replaced intellectualism with emotionalism: the basis of Romanticism, which later spun off into Nationalism. It's backwards since history has proven Nationalism, Romanticism, anti-intellectualism has always failed. Anti-intellectualism is the precursor to totalitarianism.

Think we'll wake up before it's too late? I'm not confident that this train has brakes.

Yeah thats pretty much all they read in the middle east......it's worked out for them right......all them caves and shit they've built.....

How do these fucks here not realize this?

Oh look Europe pitched in to build a school for children........boooooom.....wtf is this.....get back to your caves and keep reading the same old shit telling you to hate everyone but your righteous selves.

If yall think we are safe with the bible instead......

See deutoronomy 22:13-22.......not a lot of virgins getting married nowadays.....so we should run out of women....now. .....oh wait we pick and choose what to follow gotcha

liberal whining
hate
pick one

you just made yourself look stupid.

chekem

yawn. the cause of global warming right here.

Also deutoronomy is all sorts of fucked up btw....

If one of you wonderful Sup Forums rapists catches a virgin woman......who is not pledged to be married......and you rape her.....you pay 50 shekels to her father and now she is your wife forever......such is the word of "God" kids.... Deutoronomy 22:28........when the fuck will we learn :(

yawn. this only exists in your mind user.
for gods sake seek professional help.

Nope, this train is riding quicker into totalitarianism. It's not a Trump train, but an American political mob train.

sure kid. no raise in taxes for freeloaders you mean

we can read the election results fag
but i will agree, all that shit from leftist cucks was for naught. praise President Kek

It doesn't say that. It says if you have sex with her, not if you rape her. Jackass.

yawn

Shekels of silver excuse me
So you need 'bout 400 bucks

Let me guess, you have no college degree.

Oh look, it's the autistic yawn poster. I've been watching you.

He's my hero, he's the king of America.

What a bootlicking moron.

Hail the King cuz

for me there's not much of a problem with voting Trump.

The problem, for me at least, is when people vote for him, then don't shut the fuck up about how "awesome" he is. And the sad thing is most of the time they're not even being ironic about it.

NIV. Buddy I'm sure you can use the internet.....but you are right.....the commentary of 3000 priests have gone out in 40000000 forums explaining that this isnt what it means at all.......yet a few verses before that it really DOES MEAN that men can't wear women's clothing.....no controversy about that one. Meanwhile priests molesting children were sheltered for the longest fucking time by the previous pope, and you all still fail to see the idiocy of organized religion

sure kid. who came running?

Buddy, I'm sure you realize there is no word for rape in the original Hebrew that the Hebrew bible is written in, buddy.

>not realising that Trump doesn't give a shit about middle America and his voters and will totally fuck you over within the next 4 years. Seriously, Trump supporters are going to be the most worse off by his presidency.

I'm still watching you, sure kid poster.

Trump is like fricking Crossfit. Yeah, you voted for the Great Orange One but stop proselytizing about him. Not everybody is interested and we definitely dont want to hear about it 24/7 (CNN does that, but I can turn it off).

it would be interesting to hear your childish explanation for this post.

Tell the organizing body that fucking translated that NOT me, plus the verses just before talk about the same thing and if the woman is not heard only the man is to be stoned.......so yes go and have consensual sex with a woman who isnt a virgin.......she is now your wife.....forever says the word of god........

EVERYONE IS LISTENING TO IT SO WELL THAT LAWYERS ARE laughing all the way to the bank. And were you able to argue about my previous point.......the fact that if your wife is not a virgin......you need to stone her ass to death......any loss in translation there faggot?

I'll be watching the country burn from the northern border, and the other side of the northern wall that "we're going to pay for"

Hey what are you guys going to do when all of your bridges to China are burnt and you realize that they've been supplying the entirety of your country with literally everything you have for the past 30 years, and you can't afford to get anything elsewhere because you owe them 10 years worth of your country's annual income?

so scared.

I agree with what it says in the Hebrew.

You will probably like it when I assrape your boipucci, kid, sure. You definitely won't be yawning when I put my fat cock up your butt.

with scissors?

Sure kid. ..... and you're telling me that all our righteous people sitting in churches, being disgracefully hateful towards gays and anyone other than their own little clan, you're telling me these are all people who've followed this book to the t and all are married virgins right?

sure kid

>all our righteous people sitting in churches
There are no righteous people in there. That's why they're in there.

Now I know why that cat is so smug.... DOUBLEDUBS

P.S. I like when reading the arguments from pastors talking about that chapter in deuteronomy, saying that this was actually a protection for the victim because these were different times........

Yet they refuse to see that these NOW ARE DIFFERENT TIMES......and yet they are close minded about what they want to......

Kill all gays....and retards too right? Oh wait different times.....you cant kill the retards or hate them but lets hate on the gays.....cuz its a choice.....just like my little dick was a choice.....i chose to be born with a baby dick yeeeeeaaaaaah buddy......

You sound like a homosexual defending your sodomy. You probably only talk to priests because you hope they will try to get in your boipucci. Fag.

The people of the Middle East are rich as fuck, you fedora wearing piece of shit

Daily reminder Chinamen are the new superpower

STUPID ass.
>what is oil
See:

I agree with you there wholeheartedly and its the reason I sometimes do go to church, as a fucking moron who knows I've done goofed...but as such I'm there for me, and I'm in no position to judge ANYONE ELSE BUT ME......all these people there that you're talking about arent the problem......it is the ones that are there who are so righteous and perfect and have nothing left to do but judge others....these are the ones i have a problem with......these are the ones that drove me away from my church when i was younger......these are the assholes I'm talking about.

Make America great again

I'm not a fag, i just hate seeing the amount of hatred towards a people who have no control of how they feel about their sexuality.

>atheist projection.
Yawn.
Enlighten yourself, then die, faggot

I'm obviously not talking about the top of the people there, not talking about the princes and wealthy fucks in saudi arabia who probably sin daily in excess drinking and whoring because they don't buy into the bullshit that their repressed people live by. If you dont see this you need to look harder.

Only the men

Muslim women are dumb retards

Feminism originated with white women, for white women. Muslim women had rights centuries before feminists ever sought any around the 1950s.

P.S. here's some material to read

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09JEDDAH443_a.html

Let's hear your idea of a "real degree", Laura.

You're a fucking clown to try and equate hating tumblerinas is the new Red Scare when Hillary completely fabricated a narrative that Trump and Putin were in bed together and not voting for her literally meant the beginning of WW3. You liberals douches just can't pull your head out of your own asses for 5 seconds and look at things objectively.

Yep bruhj, Saudis are complete hypocrites. There's even proof that the Saudi family is actually ethnically Jewish, but pretend to be Muslims and use Islam to keep their social control. Of course the Saudi family may be Jewish and still be anti-Israel for other reasons as well, has nothing to do with Jewishness. Plenty of Jews and unself-identified Jews are against Ashkenazis.

>Thinking Trump even knows what a president does.

You do know he is a crappy con artist who is terrible at it. Any time he has tried to start a legit business it is a complete failure.

>He would have been richer just by collecting on the interest from all the start up money he got.

>And he isn't a billionaire, at least not according to his taxes.

those yello gooks can shine my shoes

America has never been great and in fact has had the worst economic system of any country.

>It was only because WW I&II that america even had a chance.
While the rest of the world was rebuilding America was the only first world country to not lose any industry. And now that the rest of the world has nearly rebuilt their industries we are seeing how quickly America has to adapt.

The rest of the first world has universal healthcare, tuition free college, and tons of social programs to help people. All the while destroying America when it comes to basic education.

>And thinking that people making minimum wage are lazy is retarded, they do 90% of all the actual work while higher up do basically nothing.

dubs get ------------------->

Oh fuck the world is ending.....you donnnnnnnne goooooooooofed son

>>dem dubble dubbbbbs

Jesus yea because conservatives dont just keep switching to their new fearmongering conspiracy-laden hugbox every time facts emerge from objective economists/scientists/politicians the world over calling out Trump for what he is.

I'm sure daddys lil millionaire who is slashing social programs gives a fuck up about the poor, weeb and NEETs out there.

Lets just go ahead and act like climate change isnt real so taht even more refugees flood every country on earth.

If you could pull that rich mans flaccid cock out of your mouth for five minutes you might realize that the GOP has been staging shit like this for thirty years. Attack education, attack science, attack facts, attack journalism. All you have left is fee fees and fear.

You're objectively stupid. And unless you're really rich, you're objectively fucked.

dub dubs confirmed trump is doom

>not voting for her literally meant the beginning of WW3
That is literally what Trump supporters were saying about voting for Hillary. You got it backwards. Do you think I've forgotten already?

YUMMMM, these liberal tears are DELICIOUS.

As an independent, it's seriously mindblowing to me how many of you just bow down and take anything Trump shoves your way.

So he won the election. Are you honestly EVER going to criticize a thing he does?

If Hillary Clinton allowed Chelsea to have the influence all of Trumps kids do, wouldn't you be threatening her life over Twitter or something?

Where are the conspiracy theories about Trumps business connections, his failures, his lack of tax releases, his insane appointees?

Wasn't he supposed to drain the swamp, not appoint a bunch of anti-science billionaires?

He's not building a wall, he's not going after wall street (he's bolstering it), he's slashing tax rates for the rich and going after the working class, he isn't pulling out of NAFTA, he isn't sticking it to China or ISIS, he's preemptively calling world leaders and pissing off the international community, he's ignoring intelligence briefings from Repubs and Dems, he's going completely against the Pentagon/CORPS of Engineers/CIA/UN/Scientific community by refusing to believe in climate change or supporting renewable tech to make us richer.

Seriously, he could literally fuck your waifu and take your moms purse and you would blame it on the liberals. So he won. Hold him fucking accountable. It's insane how stupid his supporters are.

>but hillary called us names in emails and the jewssssssssss

There are maybe 3 rich kids on this site who will benefit from Trump. Other than that, you're all getting shafted. And you're welcome to respond with an actual fact.

oh the irony

Oh look, I too can google search images instead of listing a single fact.

This Is Now A MAGA Thread