Pistols vs. revolvers

Pistols vs. revolvers

What do you like better in terms of looks?

nice trips, user
Revolvers look fucking awesome.
Pistols are easier and much faster to reload though.

Both

>looks

Revolvers

> More practical as well
> You probably won't be in a situation where you need more then 6 rounds
> Don't jam

Yes, looks. I'm only gonna keep it in my car for self defense, so chances are, I'll never use it and I'll just be looking at it.

I'd probably buy one I could shoot accurately over something that looks cool. Pretty sure you're doing it wrong.

>Don't jam
>literally retarded

as a white sox fan, you don't go to guaranteed rape field, formerly known as us cellular field unless you go heavy : )

Car jacker is probably gonna be up close, he doesn't need to be Jigen to hit him

In comparison to an auto smart ass, they jam far less

Why are you using zombie max?

I'm sure if I spend over $500, I'll get a good enough gun that will shoot where I want it to in the situation I would use it for.

I'm not going to be shooting people from far away or using it for target practice.

I'm against weapons

Pistol
>pic related

nigger detected

Revolvers definitely look more cool.

As far as which one is more practical, that depends on your situation and how many bullets you want to quickly shoot at bad guys.

how do you like your springfield 1911?

Revolvers win hands down in my book.
The action if a revolver is really simple, really really simple. That makes them faster and easier to clean, more accurate, and more reliable. And while looks are a personal preference, I think they look a hell of a lot cooler.

Aww your hands are so small ! ^^
It's okay user, you couldnt hold a big-boy revolver anyways~

Dude... How tiny are your hands... That USP 9 is a small gun...

No bully.

nothing beats the sound of an S&W 500

One of these would fit so snug in your hands.

I forgot to address the issues pistols have in their have. Rate of fire, magazine capacity, and reloading speed.
>Rate of fire
With double action revolvers, its pretty close nowadays. Both are pretty much as fast as you can squeeze the trigger.
Capacity
>there are some pretty big chambers for revolvers out there depending on what caliber you shoot, and while no, you'll never get a 30 round drum mag, for standard sizes its pretty close. The trade off is revolvers can shoot bigger calibers.
>Reloading speed
Again, with some speed loaders and jet loaders, you're pretty close to speed. However, once your stock of preloaded mags(or speed loaders) rubs out, the revolver is now much much faster at reloading.

Revolvers.

Because Barry Burton.

I'm thinking this one.

Why you do this?

Not him but I got a bunch on sale they were on sale to clear it out. Stupid package art and green tips but it's still V-Max.

Is it weird that i sometimes get aroused around guns? I mean i don't have any weird fetishes but i'd love to look at guns all day rather than women.

You'd might find the modern Walthers pretty comfortable if you haven't tried them.

>5-6 rounds
>hammer that gets caught on clothing
>5-6 rounds
>heavy
>archaic
user please FN57 best gun
>light
>modern
>21 rounds
>superior 5.7x28 cartridge

Revolver is a pistol

Lol what are you?

>>has never fired a gun

Dream

Jesus fucking Christ..
Saying pistol is easier to type than semi auto. They don't even split that hair on gun forums you fucking try hard.

>needing a heavier gun to control recoil

get good. you can be just as accurate with a lighter gun once you practice

While I agree, that is the absolute beat pistol in theory, there are a couple of flaws with it.
The FN5.7 round is only shot by two guns in the world, the FN5.7 Pistol and the P90, making it very hard to find, and rather expensive. And on the expensive note, that's a $3,500 gun...

5.7 is a glorified .22, good luck with your oveepruced glorified peashooter and its inferior boutique round.

Revolvers are fucking sexy. A top shelf semi-auto (something like a Sig Sauer that can be counted on not to malfunction) is probably most practical though.

>You probably won't be in a situation where you need more then 6 rounds
That's retarded user.
Missing 5 times is completely expected in a panicky state when some shit is actually going down.

they're shitty, but they were the cheapest 45s at the store that day. I always buy cheap shitty ammo because cleaning my gun isn't a big deal for me

it's fantastic. i just went with the mil-spec. no fancy gizmos and it performed wonderfully and its actions were smooth right out of the box

here's a pic of it with my Ar before i changed its grips from the good to black to match my wilson combat mags

Save a box or two
>It'll be worth something in 30 years I guarantee it

CZ75
Reliable, 9 mm (cheap and comon) with plentiful upgrade options. And i shoot it really well.

i know when id get ready for deployment to Afgan the first thing i'd ask is....

which gun should take based on LOOKS??
which one looks better while my life is on the line.

>Tip: never EVER get shiny or chrome!! you NEVER want to be seen! EVER!!

>there is a REASON we carry an M9
>15 rounds

These are great for car jackers. Get the 3" snub nose, through some 410 shells in there and you're golden.

Spammer got bitch
Zozzle

Desert Eagle .50 AE

Dude that things over a foot long where the fuck am I supposed to put that in my car. Ruger RS9 does the same job but leaves the guy with a face unfortunately.

Give me a 1911 or any H&K semi automatic any day of the week.

That being said I do want either a Smith or Ruger 357.