23 year old here. The guy next door who graduated from school this year intimidates me...

23 year old here. The guy next door who graduated from school this year intimidates me. I've come to think that I'm really afraid of him and can't fight back. I feel bad about myself for that.
I used to think "Well, I'm not actually scared. Just wound-up a bit. If anything, I could get myself together and kick the shit out of him." I was so stuck in delusion. He has given me so many reasons to fight him but I never did so. Call me names now, yeah.

bump

What exactly does he do to intimidate you?

Burn his house down and when he runs out, beat him to death with a lead pipe, then throw him in the fire.

bump

Gotta assert your dominance OP. Act like a Sup Forumstard irl. Wave your dick at him & call him a faggot.
Better do something quick or else hes gonna dominate you and fug your gf. Next thing you know you'll be posting you gfs pics here, asking anons what they would do to her

This, most of the time.
He lives in an apartment next to mine and every time he comes/leaves home, he pushes his door toward mine as showed on the picture. Sometimes it makes the plaster on my wall crumble. You can laugh at it but now I get scared by every sound because it might be him fucking around out there, and he might do this thing again. Fuck.

Give him the ole piss-disk for being a douchebag

One day I heard some voices next to my apartment. I came up to the door, looked through the peephole, it was him talking to his friend. The floor in my apartment creaks loudly enough, and he realized that I was standing at the door and looking through the peephole. He thought I needed to get out but was afraid of him and therefore was waiting for them to leave. When they finished talking, he waited till his friend went away and while going to his apartment, he said "FAGGOT." He said it to me, no doubt. He knew I was standing by the door and thought I couldn't get out because of him. In fact, I didn't need to get out then, I came up to the door just out of interest. How does he do it?

this is now a get thread

He wants to hate-sexe you.

This dude sounds like a major dickhead. If I were you, I'd befriend some large bodybuilder type. Next time this faggot comes over and starts pulling his shit, and bodybuilder friend happens to be there....

23 years on this planet and what have you got to show for it. you fucking faggot. cant even stand up to a stranger in the street. go back to sucking milk out of your moms tits

UPD: he actually said "лошара," but I'm not sure what English word conveys the meaning better. It's not "faggot" really, it's more like "pussy" or something.

are you from ukraine?

Nah, Russia.

Why does he even do it? Did he just start it one day for no reason?

you can't even read nigger

I wrote about it here half a year ago, so I'll just copypaste the whole post, OK?

The story took place a few months ago. I moved into a new apartment. As I found out later, my new neighbor likes to listen to music loudly. Like, really damn loudly, to the point where my floor vibrates. One day I came home after a night shift, slept for about three hours and was awakened by his music. I was too shy to ask him to turn it down, so I waited till he turned it out, and he did that in 10 minutes. I knew I wouldn't fall asleep again, so I bought four bottles of beer -- that's the only way for me to get back to sleep in the daytime. I was almost done with the beer when he turned his music on again. And I still was too shy just to tell him to turn it down. So I got a crowbar, hit his door a few times, and slipped back into my apartment. After 2L of beer and only 3 hours of sleep that seemed like a great idea to me. Of course I'd never do anything of the sort if sober. He did turn the music out to venture outside and see who it was, but a minute later he turned it on again. I got the crowbar again and hit his door. This time he spotted me because I accidentally dropped the crowbar on the floor just after I had gotten to my apartment. He started to batter at the door. Then he broke the peephole of my door by pulling out the lens so I couldn't see him, the view was blurry. Then he cut off the data cables and electricity, I felt like in the ending of Limitless if you've watched it. I thought if he allowed himself to do all this to someone he had never even seen before, he was a thug or a bruiser. After half an hour of messing my apartment up, he stopped. I rushed out of the apartment and spent the whole day walking on the street and thinking what to do.

dude, you need psychological help, you are not normal

Part 2 (comment too long)

In the evening I went to my parents' place and told them everything. Instead of telling me "don't be such a weakling, go and kick his аss" they went to my neighbor's apartment to sort the things out. He turned out to be a skinny 18 year old sсumbаg. Now try and imagine what he thinks of me. He sure must have told everyone around what a little bitсh I am. The whole block know about what happened. Still planning to beat my neighbor up, but I think even if I do, it won't make up for this embarrassment. I must be the cowardliest person on the planet. Yeah, call me names now.

What exactly is wrong with me?

Bump

you are insecure as fuck, paranoid and propably sociopathic

Yes I have severe social phobia but what's the matter

you hit another man's door with a crowbar instead of telling him to turn the music down and then fled the appartment like a little bitch coming back with your fucking partens. you are the arsehole in this story, you moronic retard. you need professional help before you fucking hurt yourself or other people.

This tbh
Seriously, he opened his door in a way that doesn't satisfy you so he's oppressing you?
Fucking feminist level of insecurity fam.

But he does that on fucking purpose.
When other members of his family leave/come home, they don't push the door so hard making it hit mine.

Didya ask him kindly to stop?

I just only hit his door a couple times. He broke the peephole of my door, cut off the data cables. We're at least even after that. But he keeps on going off at me.

You'rr not even.

Your neighbour surely is a cunt, but you are the one who escalates the whole situation. He has anger issues, you are not capable of living in human company.

It's to late anyway, you fucked this up and now you have made an enemy, an angry, stupid enemy. Your only hope is to fix yourself so you're not going to fuck your and other people's lives up any further.

Pathetic. Are you 7? Why would anybody ask his parents to help him in an argument?

Do I have to fuck him up to get us even?

They've always taught me to go and complain to them whenever I have problems.

Just how sheltered are you nigga
Someday your parents won't be here to cover your ass any more, you're a grown man, grow a fucking pair and if a skinny little shit pisses you off then you tell him to stop or you fuck his shit up.

confirmed for troll, we need spiderman

Wait till he is outside doing yardwork. whatever
call cops, report fight in process give addy dicrip
go out wait for po po to turn corner,
smash neighbor up side head
with a brick

Isn't russia like a lawless place? Just go suck off some wealthy dude to get money, then bribe the cops to put your neighbour in some hardcore jail for drug possession where he will get fucked in the ass by addicts and psychpaths every day.

They're doing their best to keep me from maturing. For example, they stole my passport when I wanted to rent an apartment and move out.

Three options IMO
>physical violence to the point where you instill fear into him, enough where he thinks the police won't help and is scared you'll go off at any moment on him
Or
>befriend his ass and lick his boots like the beta you are. Buy him beer, treats, cigs, idk but bribe your way into getting him to stop fucking with you
Or
>ruthlessly fuck with his head. doing a burglary, stealing info and valuables, then calling/mailing/stalking

you forgot option 4
>kill his fucking ass dead

Now is your chance. The fucker doesn't think you'll do anything to him so the element of surprise is yours. Next time he says some shit walk up to him timidly, no eye contact, and pop him in his fucking mouth and don't stop until he is on the ground. Then calmly walk away. The fucker won't say shit to you, let alone ever look at you again.

that OR he might try to get back at him by setting him on fire or something

Leave your windows open so he can see the muscley man plow your ass. He will know who is in charge.

why don't you bribe a few cops to fuck with him?

and make them literally fuck him and film it, then spread it all over the internet, also post the video here

>too shy to ask him to turn the music off
>brave enough to hit his door with a crowbar
something doesn't compute

maybe he thought that if he hits his door with a crowbar, he won't know who did it

That's what I think about every day. But when he's actually around, I start trembling with fear. Fuck.

OP had to call Mum after he sperged out and fucked up a door, you think he can even make a fist?

Fuck OP I hope this is a troll, go pay for his door and ask him to turn the music down.

OP, are you virgin?

OP post pic of yourself

Sure.
I won't.
I look very timid. Often asked for a smoke or some change in the street.

I was serious when I asked why you don't bribe cops to beat him up. It would get rid of your problem, and you wouldn't have to get your hands dirty yourself.

>I look very timid. Often asked for a smoke or some change in the street.

That's not how that works. You really have no idea how human interaction is done, do you?

OP this is really helping my self-esteem, cheers

>You really have no idea how human interaction is done, do you?
I do. They try to hurt me, I run away. That's basically it.

He wasn't social enough to ask his neighbor to turn off the music. How do you think is he going to bribe the police?

knock on police door with crowbar?

That there is a building code violation son. Contact your landlord to fix it or contact the building inspector and file a complaint.
His door cannot block yours when opened.

Also, you're a giant pussy.

May I recommend purchasing a fucking firearm? You sound a bit paranoid, and are possibly schizophrenic. The world needs more schizophrenics packing heat, if you ask me. It's very lulz.

You need to wait outside his door with the crowbar and smash his head in wen he comes out, then go to a public place and post some Facebook stuff, den go home and call the kgb about the dedded skinny bitch blocking your door so you can't get in your apartment.

bump

he lives in fucking russia, they don't give a shit about that stuff over there

bumр

It's best you don't fight him, nobody will feel better in the end, even if you win and don't get any sort of discomfort from the fight you'll likely feel bad/have to deal with an even worse situation afterwards
So far it sounds like he's just insulted you, do you want to fight the stupid squirrel that chitters at you from a tree? No, you know it's just a stupid animal and isn't worth wasting your attention over. Now if that squirrel foams at the mouth and jumps out of the tree to attack you, that's a different situation, but when has that ever happened to you?
Likely the guy will be a dickhead to you and then in a few months one of you will move and everybody will get on with their lives

9/11 get, OP must do this

up

You should be more afraid of the guy that shits in your glasses. That's just nasty.

kek