Hey Sup Forums . Does anyone else find a sad or depressed mood kind of pleasurable

Hey Sup Forums . Does anyone else find a sad or depressed mood kind of pleasurable
I think I am addicted to feeling low.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>feels good to feel bad
what

yeah, i've been there

I know, probably seems strange, but I don't want to be happy

Alright then, whatever floats your boat, my negroid

Yeah, I know what you mean... it's like satisfying in some odd way.

Ugh. I had a friend like you
Total and insufferable cunt. You're not cool, original, dark or unique and interesting. You are a low grade faggot not worth the carbon it takes to keep you existing.
Fuck off and kill yourself. Do one thing worth a shit.

Is it like listening to a sad song. That song makes you feel sad, but you like it still, and you want to keep listening...?

I don't behave insufferable around people. So I am probably nothing like your friend. I usually keep to myself.

I am sorry that you were hurt enough to feel the need to say hurtful things like that.

Yes, sort of like this, but usually not brought on by a song. Music can maintain the feeling for a while though

Knew you looked Familiar
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8ShAosqzI

Give me compliments

Self pity is often comforting, I often find myself in threads talking about things that'll just make me feel more depressed, or talking about depression in general, engaging in it feels good, even though its literally just dwelling on your issues instead of doing something about it.
Self pity is comforting, but it also fuels itself so you shouldn't do it.

Okay thanks.
I don't know exactly what I am dwelling on... I think it's just loneliness.
Probably why I felt compelled to make a thread such as this, to find some relatability.

Its actually a bizarre experience. You know that being sad sucks and that being happy is good, and yet you feel greater comfort or 'authenticity' when depressed.

I'm addicted to it too but it isn't pleasurable at all. I think about killing myself every day and I have guns but I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

That doesn't sound good. I am not wanting to kill myself and I don't really want it to get that bad.

I hope you don't kill yourself.

Self pity is narcissism for cowards

Lol
how so?
I am pretty self aware

Not him, but narcissism will magnify your positive traits for you, self-pity basically does the same to your negative traits, as you keep focusing on them pitying yourself more and more for your misfortune.

Nah, I don't think this is the same thing.
I am not really pitting myself here. I am just finding comfort in a low mood. It doesn't have much bearing on any shortcoming or negative traits.

I am lonely, but at times when I am not and things are going well in general, I still 'enjoy' feeling sad... listening to sad music, watching a sad movie can trigger it or prolong it.

I know what you mean. For every inferiority complex, there is an underlying superiority complex, and vice versa...

This is not the same.