You're able to watch your life from beginning to end as if it were a TV show

>You're able to watch your life from beginning to end as if it were a TV show
>one part comes up that makes you cringe hard
>what happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumbex.com/tumblr/wearethehornycouple/photo?tag=rule 34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Middle school

Met an older guy on Craigslist and he didn't understand boundaries or how to do a hookup really.

Got raped too so maybe that idk?

Being born

Didn't mean to make it suddenly really awkward

I smoked a lots os spice when i was 16-17-18 and i had trips when i saw myself from the outside like i was someone else and i cringed so hard on many things i did, it was super weird and one of the reasons i stopped with drugs for a while

Hard to ecplain but experiencing that was mindblowing

>be 22 yo me
>mfw that was 18 years ago, wew lad
>be drunk af sitting at my fav bar
>gay friend gets pulled off barstool by some redneck
>proceed to whip this hayseeds ass
>jethros brother punches me in the kidney so hard i shit myself
>so drunk, dont realize theres poop in my pants
>kick hayseed in the face, instant ko
>feel something dribbling down my leg
>realize what it is, rage ensues
>bust jethros brothers nose all over his fat face
>tough guy starts crying
>shove my hand down back of pants
>mittfullapuddin.png
>smear hot chocolate fudge all over jethrobros face
>bartender on phone with 911 pukes all over the handset
>cops arrive but wont tqke anything seriously, unstoppable laughter
>next day get call from dad who is also LEO
>good morning shitass
>mfw banned from fav bar for life
>mfw dad still calls me shitass when hes trying to be funny

What kinda spice? I hear nutmeg is wicked sick

its not rape if consent right?

Ur mom kinda spice

It was some fucking leaf drenched in amphetanimes and god knows what, 1 puff gave it a 45 minute high that was much much stronger than weed, sometimes visual hallucinations and music was fucking wonderful on it

Sauce on pick! Holy FUCK!

Can you describe the rape for us in detail?

tumbex.com/tumblr/wearethehornycouple/photo?tag=rule 34
this is what google came up with.

I uhh, didn't consent.

Yeah sure.

>16 at the time, playing vidya with my current boyfriend. He is 15.
>Hanging out at his place because my folks are never home and his folks were both Cops so they didn't like him coming over with just me there
>Playing like Conker Live Reloaded I think? I forget, we played alot of xbox/ps2 games together
>He has a problem with depression because his parents will disown him if they find out he's gay and he's extremely paranoid but also quite cute/fem looking. Skilled musician at a young age and very obviously gay in a masculine but soft kind of way
>We dated for like 4 years on and off because we fell in love in our teens
>ANYWAYS, playing conker and we end up arguing about coming out to his parents because I wanted him to so we could finally be happy about things and not paranoid
>He also has a drinking problem he wont admit and hated that I smoked but would turn away when I talked about drinking vs smoking
>Argument gets very heated, his mom was upstairs and we were in the basement so nobody heard us
>He is emotional as fuck and gets super angry @ me all the time, I calm him down usually quite easily with soft defusing
>He doesn't come down and stays extremely mad and paces around the room while I try to get him to calm down, he throws a controller and I got quite afraid. Tell him quietly I'm leaving because I can't handle him
>Go to leave to walk home and he freaks out and stands infront of me, we both freeze and then he pushes me super hard
>Land on my back and stand up, yell at him a bunch and he punches me in the head very hard
>Go down and feel funny, like seasick and like my world is turning kinda? Like when you're on a boat for awhile and then lie down.
>He just stands there looking at me and instead of calming down he goes up the stairs and locks the door. I sorta puke a bit and don't know whats happening but the TV was playing the main menu theme from Star Wars Battlefront 2 at this point

Part 2

>Hear a belt undoing sound and get really afraid, crying at this point
>We have had physical fights before but we make up very quickly usually, but this time there's a feel to him that's really different and I still cant describe it properly- like he isnt afraid of anything and I can feel it
>Feel him pick me up (I was very skinny) and carry me to the laundry room in the basement, drops me in a laundry hamper and turns the lights off. Seasick and cant open my eyes all the way yet.
>Leaves me in there for like, 30 minutes? I finally stand up when he bangs the small wooden door open that knocks me over AGAIN and then slaps me hard on the face and has a spooky look to his face
>Notice his pants are down
>Yeah he kinda like, does it with my mouth? For awhile, idk I guess the term is facefuck.
>Didn't try to resist because he would just beat me and didnt wanna die etc
>Finishes in my mouth and I collapse, he leaves again
>Cry for awhile
>Go to grab my phone near the Ps2 but he is standing there looking around like he's paranoid about being found out
>Crawl an inch to the door and he comes back in and starts talking to me really quietly- don't remember it tbh.
>Turns me around and I realize he wants to fuck me so I freak out and try to fight back again but he smacks me really hard on the head AGAIN and we get into a full fistfight.
>Manage to knee him and get out of the room
>Get to the top of the stairs but he grabs me and throws me down the stairs (managed to not get too many bruises)
>Land and grab my phone, begin dialing
>Kicks me in the stomach and then pins me from the lower back
>Spit but no lube so it hurts alot, wasn't clean either so idk what he was thinking in the sense
>Finishes incredibly quickly while I just keep quiet
>Immediately rolls off me onto his back and starts crying

I left right after and never really went back. I called the police and talked to someone but his dad had the case thrown under the rug and they moved.

Oh there are more than just one part that's going to make me cringe hard...

PART 1:When I was 19 I went to Panama City Beach Florida with some friends for a mini vacation. After the 6 hour drive we check into our hotel room only to find out theres a door that connects to the next room. One thing led to another and we ended up meeting the people that were staying in the conjoined room and lucky me it just so happened to be 4 girls ( I did leave out the small detail that I was in a room with 2 girls, 1 guy and myself who is also a guy). One thing I need to tell yall about these 4 girls is that they were all from a private christian school, so they had never drank alcohol and 3 of them were virgins. Well being the genius that I am I smoothly talked them all into drinking, and what was my choice of alcohol at the time you ask?? Well that would be Jagermeister ( google it if you don't know what it is). I buy a gallon of jager and we all start to take shots and take jager bombs. Next thing i know we are 9 deep in a car on the way to the tattoo parlor. Now during all this one of the girls, ill call her Cherry for the story, was 100% into me and would not leave my side. Once we got to the tattoo parlor we go inside and one of the girls in our group wanted to get her tragus (google it) pierced and she ended up talking me into getting my tongue pierced. So at this point in the story everyone is pretty fucked up and i just got my tongue pierced. We all got back to the hotel to have a party and on the way back we decided to stop in a grab yet another gallon of jagermeister, now this is where it gets interesting. As the party goes on we have more people show up and at this point we have about 14 people in 2 hotels room both conjoined by a door that is wide open. Cherry and I had been real touchy-feely all night and by this point
I was ready to slay this dragon. We go into her room and get under the covers and start to mess around, now this entire next part is taking place in the hotel rooms where there is a big party going on and we had no privacy.

>10 year old me
>Playing outside w/ friend
>On my way home to eat, and then out to play again
>Shorts really dirty, take them of to change to new ones
>Go to bathroom and then out
>10 minutes after playing again realize i never put on new shorts
>Been running around kids and grown ups in underwear
>Run home again
>Didn't leave home untill next day

Apparently it also affected your ability to spell.

>lrn2grntxt fagt

Im on phone and i dont care about spelling

It won't be his last time. Name him and shame him.

>what happened Sup Forums?
When I shoot myself

Not my style, sorry. He is just as damaged as anyone else, especially. I still care for him despite everything too, when he lets me. We talk online here and there.

I appreciate it though.

I wore a fedora to my high school prom. I thought I looked cool.

Once I found a video on my old ipod of me in middle school trying really hard to be friends with this guy i thought was cool. wanted to kms real bad when I saw it but now I find it funny.

Sorry that happened to you man.

Appreciated, I am okay though! It only gets hard when I'm alone with my thoughts and there's nobody around.

You always got us.

You're a better person than me. How about you stab him, just a little bit?

I guess it is any of the times i try to get a gf

I used to date girls.

This is the winner by far

Oof, jeez buddy. That means alot, thank you! Seriously that's kinda not what I was expecting.

Here have a MS paint thing I made for Christmas

I mean his family knows whats up, he gets in trouble for his drinking alot more nowadays so his life is kinda upside down as is. I'm the lucky one between us, really. I ended up pretty alright if not a little, shaky?

Something about the cat with the little santa hat makes me happy

The sex parts when I was a kid.

Vomit inducing.

PART 2: So we're messing around and all of the sudden she stops and goes, "so how many girls have you slept with??". Having been put in this situation before I knew how to answer it, lie! So I told her I had been with 2 girls, she smiled, I smiled, then we started fucking. Remember how I told you i'm a genius?? yeah well i'm not, my brilliant self decided I would take the condom off half way through us having sex in hopes she wouldn't notice, and ill be damned if I didn't succeed..After we're finishing up I stand up, look at her and say, "I haven't been with 2 girls i've been with 13, no wait now you make 14 and you're probably going to want to get some Plan B tomorrow". If you don't know, Plan B is the morning after pill you get if you nut in a girl and you don't want her to get pregnant, but on the downside it cost 60$. I'm walking into my room and I start to look around. The entire time we were fucking, hotel security had busted the party and they were pouring out all the alcohol, my buddy was trying to eat and flush his drugs, one girl is hanging over the balcony puking her guts up and the whole time Cherry and I had been naked fucking in front of everyone, security and all. The next morning comes around and we're packing up the car to leave when we hear a knock at the door, it's 2 of Cherry's friends. They tell us she had been crying in the bathroom for over an hour and they started asking my friends what Plan B was. At this point i'm still half drunk, the girls ask me if I will help pay for it and I tell them hell no. However, in my half drunken state I tell them I have another idea instead of Plan B. Eager to here my solution they both look at me with serious faces. I turn look at them and say, "you know yall could just get some Plan C", they ask "what's Plan C?", I look up and with the most serious face say, "you can take a coat hanger to that bitch". They went fucking berserk on me. We pack up and go back home.

When was this? Nowadays it's max cringe but more than 5 years and it gets less and less cringy as time goes on. It will always be cringe but at the time, it might not be the most cringy thing here.

Aw, that's good! I draw alot of ironically shabby MS paint stuff on impulse alot because I'm an artist by hobby but I get massive blocks but rapid-drawing on MS paint with ideas helps me alot.

It's Blitz from R6 Siege with a kitty, because he likes protecting things. I like that game alot and Blitz is super fun.

By doing nothing you're kind of letting it go on you know.

There's legal issues with me naming him across borders and the original case filed with the RCMP being closed and already audited once means it basically cannot be re-opened. I'm sorry.

They already lost ALOT of their life because of it so please just, let it be. I am okay now. It's fine.

PART 3:
3 months later I get a message on facebook and who could it be?? Cherry. I figured she just wanted to cuss me out and tell me i'm a shitty person but man was I wrong. She message me saying this is the only way she could get in touch with me and that she was pregnant and that it was mine. I literally fell face first into the floor. I began to think how my life was over and how I was forever stuck with a one night stand. I deny that it is mine and at about the 8 months point in her pregnancy we got a paternity test done. Not long after I got the greatest news ever, IT WASN'T MINE! From that moment on I decided I need to change my ways or just keep the condom on.
Moral of the story, always keep the condom on and if you do nut in her make sure we can't find/ get in touch with you.

I suppose the world can't get any worse I guess. At this point I've discounted suicide for mass murder and its still not helping, especially when I hear cases where legality is involved. Both my parents are lawyers and I hear these things everyday.

Anyway to answer the OP all of them were me ever falling for a girl then realizing they were all the kind I wouldn't want to be with. It feels like I dodged a bullet even if it weren't aimed at me but it still feels like watching a movie although you know the ending.

How did she find you on facebook?

... Molesting my little sister and then getting caught by my step father not to much longer later

It's been quite a long time, I'm 22 now so it's kind of old news. I really am surprised by how much care I got here, so thank you!

I think I bought my brother that game on black friday. I dont know the character, im glad in your drawing he found something to protect, thats always a good thing to have.

You should play it sometime if you like shooters at all. I played CS:GO quite a bit but I get insanely burnt out on online play without having friends to play with- but not enough friends play it.

Siege is probably my favorite shooter of the last X years, love the game.

I am pretty protective.

Story?

Yeah I guess. Wasn't expecting anyone to really care.... But I'm on my phone...

I cried to my teacher when no one gives me a pass in a football match. He literally forced children to pass me.

how old were you?

Gifs that aren't gifs trigger me!

Oh woops!

Have a real gif!

today because I'm here

The time in elementary school when I accidentally rejected a timid qt because I thought she was playing some cruel prank.

Pretty much everything up until now. But I'm sure ten years from now I'll look back and drive even more.

And then he joined in

That's gotta be the most stupid superpower ever.
>Hey guise look what I can do!
>AAHH! AHHH! PUT IT OUT!

Everything.

The cringiest thing i ever did
>i was abused by my uncles and they would make me have sex eith their sisters (i was 9 they were like 16)
So heres the cringy part
> fast forward im 12
>my cousin sleeps over. Same age
>really horny late at night
>call her name, no response
>>smell her feet and jerk off
>remoce sheets
>rub her butt
> no response
> came on her butt
>ohshit reality setting in
>wipe it with my shorts
>go back to bed
>next day everything is fine

I always regretted doing that snd i suppose because of what i went through i thought jt was acceptable but as i got older i realized how bad my life was

I need that emote on my phone. I swear I'll be spamming it to everyone I know.

>be first year at uni
>meet chick, ask her to go to winter ball
>go in black slacks and red long sleeve, she has rose dress
>all goes well, party and eat like 11 of the chef made burritos with chili rojo
>go outside with chick, see bus that can take us back to dorms
>no one there
>say we should go make out behind bus
>see other couples nearby
>one of them is my friend on wrestling team
>"ooooo yeee user ya get some boi"
>make out with grill
>whip out erection
>she gets on knees, about to suck
>i realize wtf i ate and i unbuttoned my tight pants
>dick just enters mouth, i rip the loudest fart i've ever produced
>the fart echoes throughout the country club parking lot like a trumbone player having a stroke while playing into a microphone
>everyone laughs
>girl runs off disgusted
>"baby come back i didnt even get dessert yet!" - me

You guys dont understand, this occurred when like 100+ ppl were near the buses since we wereall gonna go to a theater

everything..

Not fucking a 10/10 bitch because she had a boyfriend and i had feelings for her and wanted her to leave him for me before making a move.

You're good at drawing did you draw a lot before siege?

Yeah I absolutely did! I did everything rough/by hand then finalized inside a mix of gimp and photoshop for a long time but nowadays I do alot of stuff on a cheap tablet and MS Paint when I'm feeling it. I used to make alot of christmas/birthday cards and people enjoy the kitchy style alot.

I haven't produced anything portfolio worthy in AGES though.

Same but because I had a gf that I didn't really care about, but was too pussy to break up with because I didn't want to hurt her regardless
>broke her heart anyway when it was much too late

Nice dubs and im jealous of really anyones talent to draw. I have loved in the past to create short stories but i fall flat on my face whenever i try to draw.

>Yeah he kinda like, does it with my mouth? For awhile, idk I guess the term is facefuck.

You still sound fucking 16 saying it like that

>older 15 - 16 ?
>craigslist - boyfriend ?

this isnt adding up

Creativity is a tough thing. Gotta tap into that stuff of the soul and pull out something worth expressing. I try and start with poetry and storyboarding/character expo and short fiction to get it going.

Visual art is like a whole different beast and the spatial parts of it come easy to me but achieving shading/tonal depth is something I struggle with.

Sorry bud. I'm still a fairly young person in general. I have alot of life experience for the age of 22 compared to the average neet but I'm still just 22.

The older man and my old boyfriend were two separate instances.

Could you kik me your portfolio?

No kik sorry.

Today, on things that didn't happen!

Dated a soulless cunt for a year and a half after high school.
The good part is that I fucked her best friend for revenge about a week after she dumped me over the phone and fucked the soulless one again a week later. Shit was so cash.
She found out at her best friends party ;)