I need advice Sup Forums

>start talking to girl
>really like girl
>she is 18, im 22
>we fuck hang out almost date
>she starts talking to my younger brother briefly on facebook
>stops seeing me for a while
>they hang out few times
>she ends up fucking him and giving him head twice fucked up on xanax encouraged by him
>her and I start talking again and I have no knowledge of any of this
>month goes by of her and I dating and I see she leaves her fb open on my ipad
>see msgs and find out about brother
>same day she hooks up with ex she cheated on with for me
>gave him head and puked up his cum in front of me
>wtf

I really like this girl. alot. left my girlfriend for her. she really likes me and wants to show me shes done with that. technically she didnt cheat on me because we werent dating when any of this happened... but its my brother.

wut do Sup Forums

i'm sincerely sorry, but you're a beta fag. you can't stay with someone like that

it sucks because I caught feelings and then found out after I was ready to date her she did that shit between seeing me.

Delete that bitch faster than Hillary's emails.

Bruh. It's 1 girl out of 7billion people. The fuck you want some skank ass hoe for anyway? Find you a top dolla hoe.

>she really likes me and wants to show me shes done with that
How about no.

She has cheating behavior and it won't disappear by itself

make her your submissive pet. if she can't accept this she'll keep fucking you over

a good friend of mine once told me "you cant turn a whore into a housewife" dont fall in love with a whore moral of the story

did you just assume the gender of 7 billion people im fucking triggered right now

Listen OP once a cheat always a cheat don't be a cuck and dump her ass

Nigga get the fuck outta here with that gender fluid shit before I squirt my gender fluid all up on dat chin.

I wanted a girl who slept with two of my "friends" without my knowledge, just move on from her dude.

Now this this is one of them them occasions where the homie's not dping it right. I mean he found him a hoe that he like, but you can't make a hoe a housewife

i will have you know i identify as a fluid and i take offense to this

>I really like this girl. alot. left my girlfriend for her. she really likes me and wants to show me shes done with that. technically she didnt cheat on me because we werent dating when any of this happened

this gentleman, are the words of a beta faggot

she's a slut
fuck her
let your friends fuck her
let your dad fuck her
let everyone fuck her
she's a slut

its a bit difficult when she will go around and fuck anything that moves and can get erect unless you enjoy being cucked then its all okay

yes but you can turn a whore into your personal cumdumpster.

of course that's what they are there for

Fuck off, it's from Dr dres album fucking youngfag reeeee

>I really like this girl. alot.
>alot

In addition to not knowing how to spell, you also do not know how to spot a slut.

She's going to suck and fuck every guy in the neighborhood before you get any of her pussy.

Serves you right, dumbass.

it's christmas soon. take her out for dinner, treat her well and buy her something expensive (necklace, ring w/e). she will see your worth

ive been fucking her and my ex. swapping out tooth brushes at my apartment everytime the other comes over.

my concern is this girl i feel really good about and really connect with and shit. she takes care of me too makes me breakfast, bought me timberland work boots. all kinda a shit. i just dunno how to deal with the fact she slept with my brother.

she didnt cheat. we werent even seeing each other at the time. but it was in between us hooking up and us being serious that she fucked my brother.

based on the way you're drinking your apple juice i'd say you fucking deserve it, cuck.

he likes it when people widen things up for him

>She's 18

That's all I needed to know. You fucks are too young for all this seriousness. You are going to fuck up, she is going to fuck up. Just don't fuck up so bad that you are linked to her for life, you know what I'm saying?

Think about this long term.....

Any point in the future your brother can/will use this against you for any reason. Why? Because family can be asshats.

Imagine, sitting down for dinner at Christmas. Bro had his jimmies rustled from a mario kart matchup he lost to you. You being the typical older brother make a good natured jibe against your brother making sure to point out his lack of skill. Your brother, being the typical asshole little brother responds with "yeah, but I fucked your wife!".

So, yeah. Totally not worth it for the long haul. Trust issues aside. Family is hard enough with standard drama, you add this and you are upping the dysfunctional to a whole new level for yourself.

the little brother will appreciate having someone to fuck when he comes over

I hope both you and her get aids together and die together you fucking degenerate cunts.

OP what do you mean by she sucked cock and puked up cum in front of you?
>you witnessed the bj?