My wife got skinny, and i hate her for it

my wife got skinny, and i hate her for it.

I miss those huge loins of meat just squeezing my chest when she sat on my face.

I now feel ashamed when she holds my hand in public.

divorce fags, how easy is it to get divorced?

How can I get her to be fat again?

pic not her, but very related and very similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbwcult.com/pictures/solo/bbw-dreams/bikini-bbw-poses-solo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are sick, your wife got healthy and you want to pushe her to slovly kill herself with food again, go die in a ditch fatty

Lol, Top kek, saw the other thread hay

But she used to have big tits, and now she doesn't. That's a total deal breaker.

Just pay to have her tits made bigger again.
You will both be happier for it.

then make her pregnant or massage her tits every day for 45 minutes

I think it would just be cheaper just to give her McDonald's once or twice a week.

he gets it

that will increase chances of miscarriage

Just impregnate her
That's what women are for

wtf, no, pump her with cum and make babies

Fat people are disgusting, you don't deserve her now.

inb4 she leaves you for someone better

Time to head back out to sea and harpoon another land whale I suppose. Once they get the taste of being healthy and attractive there's no going back

>2016
>Not being dominated by a BBW

Explain yourselves

But she was attractive before, now she just looks like she needs a Big Mac, or two, or three (God only knows what she could fit in that mouth, if you know what I mean)

Sorry i have no tumblr account

Get the disgusting glutinous average american out of here. I feel sick just looking at it

If you don't think that's beautiful, you must be gay. Curvy women are the best.

She never had big tits op...they don't look it anyway

Bait aside you must be pretty fucked up to genuinely want fuck a land whale over something that resembles a human being

She looks like she went from a 18/10 to a solid 2...

I feel for OP.

post pics of her body before and after and then I will tell you what to do (my gf went from 50 kg to 60 kg in a month because of me)

Pic related, this is she before she got skinny

Holy fucking shit op.

Your shitty joke failed in the previous thread so you downloaded a picture and started your own to shitpost in.

You really are a massive faggot.

You can always hand her off to me

This, pregnant women have no self control, she'll be a whale in no time

disgusting

kek

What's this? A picture for ants?

This doesn't show her full beauty. I demand more than a thumbnail.

here you go OP

im glad its a thumbnail, if the pic were any bigger my monitor would collapse under the weight

suck a dick

true

Why would I when I could suck those beautiful fat loins?

disgusting

bbwcult.com/pictures/solo/bbw-dreams/bikini-bbw-poses-solo/

here you go OP, I have to wash my eyes out now

It is only disgusting for closet homosexuals. She is big, she is fat and she is beautiful.

I feel like being a closeted homo would be the only way to like this shit. these things don't even resemble females

Don't worry about divorce, she'll leave you in due time....nobody goes thru all of that and doesn't Chang the way they feel sexually..... they want a big strong stud, why else loose the weight?

I'm a big strong stud myself. I've fucked over 70 sweet babygirls and I've been drowing in pussy since I've been 16. All of them big and beautiful.

Big girls know how to handle a big cock like mine, skinny bitches can't take it.

lol, she is literally pure gristle