How does your magnum dong hold up

how does your magnum dong hold up

youtube.com/watch?v=JDBAo0OA0aI

No central/ south american? Oh well 7" reporting in

Is this chart before or after the nigger invasion in Germany?

7.5'' in Canada reporting

>tfw break the international highscore

Asian with 6" here

I seriously don't believe this chart.

It's taking over half the Earths population (Pakistan, India, China) and throwing them into the entire Global Average (which is fucking bullshit).

Are they taking the average un-stretched flaccid penises measurements, or erect? Most African nations stretch their foreskin with weighted objects giving the appearance of longer penises, but most of the extreme stretchers can't even use their penises....

>anyways
USA, 7.5 diamond

USA, 4.5 inches. 2 FBs.
Why the fuck do you niggers care about dick size so much.

19cm

8.25 inches, white, 6 feet

Anyone who believes the accuracy of this chart is a retard. First of all, even if north korea did report the penis size of its citizens, it wouldn't give a number this low. And there is noone to check it. Secondly, if you look this shit up on wikipedia you'll see that the variation is very very low between countries.

I'm half an inch longer than my average american brother so i'm doin alright

7" long. White. 6' tall

post and let me fucking BITE it

Also I peak at like 7.4 if I dont fap for ages or I'm really into my sexual partner but I usually vary between 6-7 inches mainly

8 inch and thick like Shane Diesel Aussie reporting in... feels great when women freak about the size then submit willingly to the pain XDDDD

Well I'm Mexican and have 6.6

that dick isnt even close to 8 inches faggot

take that chode and fuck off

You were saying wot m8?

Lying about your cock on an anonymous forum will not make it bigger. Also, women don't care as long as it isn't in some extreme.

Spoken like a true manlet.

Korean detected dont worry bro like you say size doesnt matter. Kek

I don't have a dick, so I'm in chink territory when it comes to my nibblet

mmmm lemme slap ur puss puss

I can tell the image is fake because Nager's in the Congo don't use fucking condoms

US negroid reporting. 5'11" with 8" dongo

20cm reporting

US white male here, 5'8", with a ~6.7 inch. Good to know I'm only below average in the congo.

7.3", white, 5'6

Calling bs on it due to the fact it says ''ASEAN'', also what study is it referring to?

I'm Brit bong and I have about 7.5".

6'3 white, ~5.6"
Good to see I'm above the global average, I guess

Slav with 6.75" or so

1 inch above global average, but never considered myself big or anything...

>95% of posts about being "above average"
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how big of an idiot are you?

You want a pic next to a tape measure?

I'm the Congolese average without needing to be a nig. So I'd say pretty good.

L0l lm 10

Only if you timestamp ON the head

I'll be back

Your mom thinks I'm big enough.

what kind of bullshit chart is this
what about people avaraging at 6-6.5 inches
like me for instance im around 6.4 inch ukfag

>ITT everyone above average
this is why researchers measure the dicks not ask the dudes

All women lie user, that's as much a fact as the fact we all lie our asses off on here
>your dad thinks I'm too big

yeah researchers that measured almost mllions and millions of dudes benises to come to a strong conclusive estimate

I think the study is based on condom market.

6.6 Norway

Average size on Sup Forums: 6'6 - 9 inch

What a coincidence. Every man with huge dick is on this anonymous board. No wonder the statistic is so bad.

kek

Angles my friend, you're not impressing anybody with your little shredded dick

Why should I lie?

White as fuck in USA with 6"

Someone is projecting

Bitch

going to south korea as soon as I finish college

You can see the Sup Forums amd not really the timestamp but I just came so I didn't have much time

australia and 6" for me, my girth is 5.75" around I dont actually know if that is weirdly girthy or not.

the problem is retards like you don't know how to measure. The studies are done standing up with the ruler on top

nigga why you jabbing the ruler so far into your crotch that it adds to inches

Check I would have done it propperly but I needed to have the timestamp on my head which was hard to keep on with a tape measure and I just came so I didn't have long before I went soft again

Well hey, I never pointed fingers but bravo. 1 person was able to back their claim, what's the rest of ya's excuse?

Yeah it makes it look like 8 but like I said before It's only 7.5

~7.2 inch Swede reporting in.

USA here, hard 6" long w/ 6" girth, 3" flaccid

>what is bone pressed

Lol I'm glad Niggers don't do these studies as you probably wouldn't realize a person's body fat would Queer the results

Hahaha

Jesus dude hit the gym, get rid of those flabby ass tits

>Tfw average dick but /fit/ and handsome

You think when I take a hot girl home she goes "Oh shit wait taht dick is average I only go for above average guess Ill uber home"

It's really 6.5-7 if you would measure correctly.

You are just going to have to live with the fact that you are small. And I doubt that many small-penised blokes choose to post their size here.

I've done it propperly before but It was difficult trying to keep the timestamp on my bell end and do that

You're not fooling anyone. Just proves retards don't know how to measure then come online "hurr I'm 7.5 inches lol dicklets"

Was that flaccid measurement? if not, what r those Korean can do with that tiny little things?

7.5", sometimes goes up to 8" if i dont jack off for a while or im getting head

well its assumed that korean women will have vaginas to accommodate their dicks.

13 seconds long.

I have a korean wife, amerifag here. Not that long, maybe 6.5 and I bottom out if I'm not careful.

fair enough then.

I'm a under 5 I'm pretty sure and canadian. Life sucks lol be glad you came equipped.

6000000"

I do know how to measure, have you ever tried to hold a tape measure up to your own dick while taking a picture and balancing a timestamp on your head?

American 5.5 standing by

176cm s/e asian with 6" long n 5.5" girth. I think Im fine with that since my girl is only 148cm tall

Do you people ever stop to think that the ones with huge dicks love to post and the others usually don't?
Also men tend to cheat while measuring

"ASEAN"
top kek
fake and gay

does she like it though?

what the fuck is an inch i am unfamiliar with archaic units of measurement

mine's 20 feet.
no reason to lie on the internet.

pictures required for authorization

I'm somewhere between Germany and the Congo

With yo slanty eyes in the picture if possable

Looks like I'm a nazi

an inch is 2.5cm, most rulers have both imperial and metric you fucking spastic.

so you wanna say 5.7 is more than global average? i think my dick is small

7.6" German Masterrace reporting in ... so before

People do realise that dick size is irrelevant to the majority of girls right? Aslong as you have a somewhat average sized dick they really don't care.
Some girls prefer a larger dick when it comes to one night stands so basicly for meaningless sex, if that's what you're into.

In any kind of meaningfull relationship your dicksize isn't important, in fact guys with larger dicks tend to be worse at sex because they are obsessed with their own dick more than anyone else, thinking that all they need to do is plough a girl and thats it, where guys with smaller/average dicks sometimes lack that confidence, although there's no reason for that, but it does lead to them trying harder in bed and trying different things to satify a girl.

false

I'm with the trips of truth

7 x 5.9 from germany reporting in.
Btw, it is the girth that matters, not the lenght.

as a girl i can back this up, the average vagina is only 4ish inches anyway, anything bigger than that can hurt.