Post your hot Lo's

Post your hot Lo's.

Tits or gtfo

lo's?

what's a Lo?

If you don't know then see yourself out.

Nigger.

mods

obviously OP isn't that girl, who is 15 btw.

Lolita I suppose--everyone loves jb.

You must be fun to hang out with

New cheese pizza.

Checked.

I am. Then again the people I hang out with can think about where they are and the type of content being posted to come up with what a "LO" might be.

Angry autism strikes again.

You know her?

Do you mean on the internet or irl? Because i dont think you hang out with anyone irl.

My god I love millenials. Your whole culture is cancer.

Don't you have some SJW shit to do, or maybe you have some Bernie rally to get to?

Did you copy and paste this reply from somewhere else?

It's not even related to what i said, you fat virgin.

why are braces so fucking hot

And yet I wasn't wrong.

You wear the look so hard it comes out in the way you type.

Pathetic.

Because we first become attracted to girls around this age. It's what woke your dick up in the 1st place.

You're a fucking idiot.

Choke on your tendies later.

braces doesn't mean she's young, it's a big fad in some countries, fake braces that is

>you're a fucking idiot

Who's mad now, you piece of millenial shit?

Thanks for playing.

they where like 15 years ago but you grow the fuck up

You both look like idiots.

Shut up and enjoy the girls

i know remember "jenny stevenson"...

half white/ half korean girl with big C cups in 8th grade, she loved to match her clothes to the color of the elastics on her braces, and she was always barefoot as much as possible her "dangle game" as insane. she loved to kick off her flip flops and show off her sexy feet (toenails obviously painted to match her braces)

Fat virgin.

Well post pics my man

here's was jenny in here 05' grad pics. she knew 80% of the males in her class came to her. and she loved it.

She looks pretty average to me

Man that's yummy.

Post moar

here's jenny at 30, 1 year after child birth after she was further bleached by chad (she was already half white)

she really wasn't a slut in HS, just those tits were crazy to us 13 year old males. it was horrible trying to sit in a class with her trying to NOT look at those tits and i had the extra agony of being a footfag and having to deal with her dangling her flip flops nonstop.

Too much chat not enough pussy

agreed

>Thanks for playing

Jesus I can just imagine you crossing your arms and smirking.

>i made le troll quip kekkkkk

If you act this retarded online theres no chance in hell for you IRL

despite being lusted after every male, making her cuckquean girl-friends mad and she knew it, incredibly nice even to losers like me - though i was on the baseball team (she went to most of the baseball games, not sure why i just think asian girls love white males that play baseball) i still think i was a loser. she ranked like 8th out of 780 in our graduating class and went to a top tier engineer school for chem E. she lives in NY,NY now and im sure with her brains and those tits she has to be making close to making 300-Large by now.

hoe hoe hoe

you're in your 30s and you're still obsessing over a girl from high school. im not trying to be mean but holy shit dude

not obsessed at all. someone just mentioned hot girls with braces, and i couldnt help but think about the girl that EVERY guy in my HS jacked off to at some point that wore braces for like 3 years during prime puberty. I'm nearing 5 years with my current gf, prolly getting engaged soon. I just figured it would be fun to shitpost some old pics from HS/college days and see what Sup Forums thought of my hs male's collective taste seeing as all of us swooned over that girl.

who likes her?

She is subconsciously showing her desire to be bred by a BBC.

>Not obsessed
>Wall of text

>Shit posting, off topic, faggotry/stupidity in general, not funny, desperate/turning this thread into chat/feels, explaining shit to new fags, not contributing anything, still watching this thread.

If you see "(You)" up there anywhere, you're what's wrong with /b and probably the world in general. Kindly kill yourselves.

Here's a (You) my man
No john, you are the cancer

All I asked is "what's a lo".
I'm on Sup Forums every day and I've literally never seen that term. If some faggot is trying to start a new meme then fine, at least tell us what it is.

>new fags
>you're what's wrong with /b

Missing a /

Thank fucking christ this guy showed up to share his opinion on every post. This thread was shit until then.

Turds.. You want to communicate or start a conversation with me? We're in a jb thread, how desperate for human interaction are you? Contribute or gtfo.

>how desperate for human interaction are you?
Says the autist replying to every post