Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Look dude, I'm into some pretty weird shit myself.

Definitely shit that would make the average person twitch.

And I get it, different strokes for different folks but..

People with feet fetishes are really fucking weird.

Nice more?

Remove leggings and your in business

It's not as weird as other fetishes. What exactly are you into?

and cartoon foot fetishes are considerably weirder

I remeber this guy. I kek every time

Yes I hope someone finds out... charges for days.

Only one that I don't really like is top right. Little to no definition or detail on toes.

Bottom left also has the issue. And it looks more latex than stocking.

Top left and bottom right are ok. But I think bottom right takes the cake.

Would worship.

My kind of guy.

It's only weird to people that really aren't used to the whole thing. You can't really explain the appeal of butts and tits either, they just get you running.
The only explanation I have found is that soles have a lot of curves and curves in general are considered really attractive by the average guy, explaining why there are so many foot-fetishists.

I can't give you any more of an explanation either, I just wanna cum on some naughty soles is all.

Agreed, bottom right is the hottest.

I wanna suck on dem widdle toes, bitting away at those tights as my salvia seeps through them pooling her toes in my spit..Mmmm

aw I thought this was going to be chie...

I only like the top two.

That is some good shit right there.

the ones on the right, so much yes

Eww, low-lifes.

Rub your sweaty feet all over me please.

>insults us
>posts more of the stuff

I love when people say things like this because they arent aware feet is the most common fetish, with something like 1 in 5 or 1 in 6 people have it.

Any decent footfetish hentai out there?

Feet is literally THE most common fetish.

I-I'm just making fun of you people.

But sweaty feet stink really, really bad, user.

I can justify both pretty easily.
You can easily fuck both butts and tits.
Both also are immediate sexual organs.

Butts and tits aren't used to support your full body weight against the dirty earth all day.

Butts and tits don't regularly collect fungus and disease just due to the nature of their existence.

Feet are the least sexual aspect of the human body.
Is that the appeal? Something that is so incredibly un-sexual it's sexual?

>stink really, really bad
Just an excuse to bathe later.

It's has connections to survival instinct, if you have feet it means you can walk, thus making you a healthy mate

Why is it people are always perplexed and demanding explanation for foot fetish but scat, gore, loli, all that shit goes completely unchallenged on here?

BDSM/Slavery/General Sadism

You know, the natural kink.

Sorry to say, but I'm wondering this myself.
I have seen a few scenes, but those never were the focus of the story and those scenes also were incredibly short and far from detailed. I can't tell you titles for these either, but I Yagami Yuu had a short scene.

It also always footjobs. Nothing more, nothing less. I fucking hate footjobs. Most boring part of the whole fetish for me. We fucking need foot bukkake.

Because that level of fetishism is generally understood and accepted as completely fucked and or psychopathic.

Feet are just fucking weird.

It isn't hentai or a doujin, but you should watch Garden of Words. A lot of foot service.

If girl post soles please.

>Can't explain sexual attraction to titties and ass

Bro, just stop.

What the hell are you talking about? Every fetish is unnecessarily dissected here.

Any decent Comics?

idk why but that legwear is hot

You might want to google for Usotsukiya doujins, he does a lot of foot stuff. His style isn't the best, but it works.
Other stuff I just run into by accident.

>You can easily fuck both butts and tits.
You can NOT easily "fuck" tits. In fact, you can't "fuck" them at all if she (or you) is on the small side of things. Feet on the other hand are always more or less the same size and can be "fucked" very easily, but I dare say a huge chunk of feet lovers don't want to do that anyway. I for one just want to touch/massage/lick them while fucking the girl and I don't see how that's any more weird than sucking her fingers or kissing her during sex.

Thanks man

Ass / Titties-anons are always at war with footfags.
You little shits just wait, when the time has come we will nuke all your shit and the leftovers get imprisoned in footsmell chambers. You're fucking with the wrong fetishists, assholes!

To you. Something 1 in 5 people do, thats not weird. Thats pretty average. Youre just not informed well.

That's an entirely awesome concept until you get to feet and footsmells, and then everything sense of sexual feeling just leaves.

>You can NOT easily "Fuck" tits
>Feet can be very easily fucked
>Feet on the other hand are always more or less the same size

That's why there's only like 5 shoe sizes, right?

Virgin idiot.

Are you literally retarded? The variation between breast sizes goes from nothing to super-duper-mega-large while even the smallest female adult feet aren't *that* much smaller than the largest ones - and the difference is even less prominent when you look at the median.

Yaay, who gives a fuck you weirdo.

>(you)

The guy I was replying to, obviously.

For your efforts trying to reason with a degenerate.

Im not a chink you faggot