What are the cringiest groups of people?

What are the cringiest groups of people?
>weaboos
>athiests
>youtubers who make a living off making gay ass videos
>metal fans
>hipsters who grow a beard and wear flannels but probably couldn't start a camp fire to save their life
>professional gamers
>people who get offended by everything
>SJWs
>any gay person ever
>democrats
>people who protest against Donald trump even though it will achieve nothing
>unemployed people who waste their time rioting and protesting over shit they have no control over
>Waifu claimers
>people who beg random girls on snapchat for nudes
>basically 85% of this website

Cool story bro

Every OP

If the list of people who make you cringe is that long, dude, then you're probably too fucking dumb to realise that YOU are the problem.

Virgin weaboo detected

You.

Now fuck off back to your containment board Sup Forums where you belong trumpet

Modern conservatives. Modern conservatism is an absolute joke. There's a reason right whingers are mocked by liberals and the media.

Your liberal tears are delicious, how did it feel to realize you were wrong about every the entire election?
Kek, implying the media aren't liberal shills forced to do this shit or they get disconnected from the clintons nipple that feeds them

You basically just proved my point.
>hurr durr the mediaz are shills lel

>implying they aren't
>implying they weren't trying to damage control the results
>implying they weren't literally stalling to report the numbers when trump came ahead

>Trump won and I'm still butthurt. Why don't people take Emperor Trump seriously when he cries about SNL on Twitter?

Uneducated American conformist teens who hate everything that is not approved by conservative capitalist Jesus.

>people who get offended by everything

So you? Faggot?

>unironic hillposting

lmao

Underage detected

You sound like the biggest most sensitive faggot here OP

Its the most obvious thing this election cycle. It doesnt matter who you support or why, its just basic fact that the media is payed and bribed by politicians and groups of media are owned by a few very powerful people. The mainstream media, the news and talkshows and papers, everything they say was carefully pruned and tailored to the wishes of those with deep pockets.

And whether you like Trump or not, you cant deny the bias against him.

People who generalise large groups under one thing they do lol.

you are the cringe

Join my kahoot 837754

>metal fans
I blast thick loads into your GF's ganky cunt while we blast Cynic on the stereo, and you're out being a liberal bitch on Tumblr.

TRIGGERED

I'm a metal fan and i agree with this list completely,i'm a cringy faggot.
Though,i'd add "trans" people that do it for attention only (you could reason this falls under the "gay" category but these people are mentally retarded millennials that do it for facebook likes and for the free pass victim card) Great list,OP.

>foster kids
>autistic people
>contemporary artists
>drunk people
>smoke weed eryday stoners
>graffiti writers
>wanna be rappers
>politicians

Sup Forumstards for sure. Goddamn scum of the internet.

Can only relate to "metal fans"
Still OP is as always an enormous autistic faggot

>amateur comedians
>transgenders
>fat aggressive feminists

the list goes on op

He's not doing that,though.
For example,we call black people niggers or apes and "stereotype" them even though these "stereotypes" must have derived from somewhere. Why do you think aryan people are well known as/seen as people with blue eyes and yellow hair? Why do you think Chinese people are seen as short or known for eating anything they can? It's because the majority of them has MADE this stereotype. It's the same with OP's post.
A large majority of people that co-relate with OP's list are cringy,worthless cunts.
Don't get pissed off because you fit under one of these,you're probably just as terrible.

Niggers

>weaboos,atheists,shitty youtubers,hipsters,twitch cunts,SJW's,cunts getting offended and pulling the victim card,faggots,waifu faggots,Sup Forumstards are NOT cringy?
Kys user

>any type of extremist associated to religion. they all need to be wiped off the planet.

All of you are in this list in some way

What kind of autistic people, Downies or redditors? Just so you know I am an autismo

This Man has:
>Never gotten laid
>Works st Starbucks (Cause he's White trash)
>Goes on tumblr
>And is contemplating Suicide

redditors.

>the asshole autists who don't know they're being an asshole.

Sorry the word 'furry' was not mentioned.

how is being atheist cringey
how could not having a religion possibly be cringey
it's illogical

you forgot alt-rights

What kind of autism? PDD-NOS, Asperges, Regular autism, What autism are you talking about?

because they contradict their themselves by forcing their opinions which are also based of belief and not facts.

You're fine, as long as you don't call yourself an atheist and just say you don't believe in God.

This Sup Forums someone is going to give you shit for something, no matter what it is.

You choose one. I'll agree.

they don't give you a type anymore... i would know

I'd say Redditors dont have autism, but ADHD.