What the fuck is this stupid bitches fucking problem?

What the fuck is this stupid bitches fucking problem?

Fat

Why can't she use actual album art instead of just her pudgy face?

i love and date fat chicks pretty much exclusively but Adele is putrid and homely

definitely the worst cover art of any major commercial album release in the past few years
such a discomforting image. stop looking at me you whore

she pulled a reverse dumbo. instead of getting eaten by a whale she ate one. she now roams the atlantic looking for krill. human evolution really is something to be marveled at isn't it?

try to be out of the water being a whale. nyeah

>fat jokes are funny
I bet you love watching sarah silverman and other shit comedians

>fat jokes aren't funny
i bet ur fat as a fucking cow fatty lmao mooooooooo

t. landwhale

Pinocchio was eaten by a whale you mong.

>Dude she's a pop star but she eats pizza and swears in interviews, she's so down to earth and real
Literally the Jennifer Lawrence of music. Talentless hack beauty salon background noise bought by soccer moms and homosexual theater kids.

t. 12 year olds who also make women in the kitchen jokes and 'im not racist, racism is a crime and crime is for black people'

ur gay as shit for knowing which disney character was which. pucker that hole up u fog breathing posh fuck

post ur hands fatty. LEMME SEE THEM SASUAGE LINKS

Being fat its unnhealthy. Its a natural response to make fun of this kind of shitty people that decresse our society values

>le retarded resting bitchface stare into the camera, annoyingly making eye contact with the viewer with G&R chinese democracy colour filter
what did she mean by this? is women naming albums after a year or age most overrated garbage this season?

>G&R chinese democracy colour filter
cringe

>tfw you don't know her music
>tfw you boycott everything associated with coal burners

that´s a swell word you got there, wanna listen to chainsmokers with me and talk about your obsession with being passive agressive online?

>fat jokes are funny
Has it ever crossed your mind that being obese is detrimental to human health? Why should anyone promote ill-health?

Since when did I say that or that we should promote obesity. All I was saying is that fat jokes are the most childish and dumbest form of joke out there. They appeal to 12 year olds and windowlickers exclusively

>i look in the mirror
>and all that I see
>is a bunch of lard
>how could anyone love me?

brilliant

This is for you

Mom rock formula

Fat lovers exlusively date ugly fat chicks. It's an insecurity thing.

o'gdamn lmaoooo

Dude you're fat and mad you're fat. Just do something about it.

Side note: the chick got dick-sucking lips, so it's like whatever.

You're going to die at age 30 in the bathroom of the nearest fast food chain
Hope it was worth the burger you fatass

I can assure you I'm not fat. You just have lowest common denominator humour

>WE

I'm the guy you originally replied to and here's some advice for you: Don't take everything here so seriously.

30 is too much, make it 25