Got into a fight now eye looks like this

>Got into a fight now eye looks like this
>Wat do

cum in eye

nice tattoo op

Looks like a ruptured blood vessel. Not usually a big deal, should clear up within 2 weeks. If it hurts go to the doctor

You probably popped a blood vessel. If anybody asks, just say you were shitting too hard. It'll clear up

thats subconjunctival hemorrhage

shits gonna go away by itself

nest time fight wear goggles to protect eyes plus gumsheild for mouth teeth

Just a hemotomam Got one while snowboarding. Started spreading before it got better but it went away entirely in about two weeks

do nothing. I did this shit to myself throwing up one morning with a nasty hangover. It looks horrific but thats it. Goes away by itself with time

>gumshield
>mouth teeth

>nest time
>goggles

>wat do
whenever some retard says these 2 words the answer will ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS be "Kill self",without question.

IKR XDDDDDD
Sup Forums FOREVER!!

Kill the Uchiha clan

eff u

This. My dad used to lift and he popped a blood vessel when trying something way too fucking heavy

>haha he said something that i consider wrong
>better act all cringy and say "xd" in all caps to sound like a retard,as in to "co-relate" with him and make him feel like an idiot instead
>xddd
kill yourself.

[mr robot joke here]

You are fucking fine. There is a tough membrane between the white part of your eye and the oculus part. So no blood will like leak into the hollow goo filled part of your eye. It will clear up in a few weeks. Even if you took a finger nail or something to that part it will clear up.

you wait faggot

if you are too much of a pussy to walk around looking like that you're too much of a pussy to be fighting

>rolling on floor keking

>mouth teeth
tfw you were brushing wrong set of teeth your whole life