youtube.com/watch?v=TCJG9qQ8c6M
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_QHkcUv9w
youtube.com/watch?v=o4bbmb6N4z4
youtu.be/EJqo90lNYLs
youtube.com/watch?v=lDfH7_BN_sc
youtu.be/QXCGnTy-v2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you've had an E wtf are you doing on here you retard go have fun

Remember to drink lots of water. It's easy to over heat. Go have a glass of water literally right now.

That's an order. I'm a Marine. Acknowledge and obey so you don't fucking die. Death by dehydration and over heating is pretty gnarly.

ik heb geen xtc dus krijg lekker kanker

Im a lone wolf....

Thanks bro. Will stay hydrated!

cool bro where you from

Go learn to glove

Sweden. U?

you're a waste of an E
at least go outside and enjoy everything in it's radiant splendour cos that's what E does it makes things awesome and you're sitting on fucking Sup Forums where nothing happens and you won't enjoy the drug

Totally killing my buzz.... not really but kinda

I like to cuddle with myself and only think about how everything is beautiful. Im not a party type.... i just wanna fell and be one with it

youtube.com/watch?v=ket-FzOh1ms

Thank you!!!!!

Hahaha almost didnt se the girl

later i fucked her(im 14 she 17),that was my trip to poland xd

Dude im way to fucked to even notice if you fucking with me?

i never said party cos personally that would be the worst place for me aswell i said go outside for a walk the world is a much different experience on drugs and outside is the best place to be just go for a walk and you'll see what i mean

Oh sorry. Missread that. Yeah now i know what you meant. Yeah but its coold outside man. Winter in sweden. And im in a hotel. I don't really wanna have any eye contact with them in the lobby :o

np buddy
soundcloud.com/deerskinmusic/buddha-belly

What's going on here?

yeah,just go sit on a bench and enjoy

Thank you brothers, b/ is allway an enjoyment ti hang out with all you wizzards

youtube.com/watch?v=5CW-Q5TFGfg

Hahah shit im buzzzzzing out... im soooo glad i bought some good headsets

Good investment
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKfWZh5IbM

enjoy the brain damage etard

Brb bros. Gonna try to jerk off. Did it once while i was high on mdma. It was amazing

Kinda feel like i need one to get ride of some issuse...

deal with it like a man you little high school pussy. e is for 14 year old girls

youtube.com/watch?v=-fEJayvond8
fuck off square

go with the flow

youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI

one beer a day is healthy for you. doing ecstasy, with all the fucked up drugs that are mixed with it is guaranteed to give you at least little bit of brain damage

you don't think thats a big deal in high school but one day you will realize that mental capability is everything

youtube.com/watch?v=OUZSvOMTwK8

Listen to this op =)

even if doing it once takes a way a small fraction of one iq point. that's still a part of you that is taken away for good

>guaranteed to give you at least a little bit of brain damage

No it isn't. Stop projecting. You either fucked up with drugs or wish you had when you were younger, either way its transparent as fuck. For the record, though, I agree that E sucks. Crystal MDMA is where its at.

Not OP, trance is lame

Soooo much music added !! Thanks alot! :)

ever heared of testing your drugs before taking them?

Shaking your head too hard gives you brain damage. Pure MDMA taken in moderation has absolutely no long term negative health effects.

You are retarded, it is proven to give you brain damage

I bet you believe that smoking weed doesn't impair your memory and mental capability as well

dumb ass uneducated little bitch

it's not my time of the month to flow tho.

Well fuck off then. E and psychadelic music go hand in hand

This is ecstasy we're talking it is guaranteed to be mixed with really shitty drugs and chemicals
Probably meth or heroin

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7V3PF3gd8w

Aww shit man.. just wait till next month and your feelgood flow gotten filled up :)

youtube.com/watch?v=VPu7Vn56Obk

Listen to this track when you peak

That wasn't psychedelic, that was generic trance.

Here is some actual psytrance for reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=depiFu-Skyg

>youtube.com/watch?v=OUZSvOMTwK8

Nope, its called progressive psytrance

Some chewi candy for my teeth and jaw hahaha

Lets get a bit deeper
youtube.com/watch?v=58c4jg8QmdQ

I'll admit that not much is known about MDMA or drugs in general to say to what extent we can heal from the damages, but why even take the risk?

Video not availble?? Im curious now!!!!

Link is dead

Ah shit that sucks, its just some deep dub by Bukez Finezt.

Hopefully this one works, its got sick visuals to go with it
youtube.com/watch?v=a1v4W95wJnM

I bet you guys still get drunk though. Why let society choose your drug of choice for you especially when it's one of the most damaging to the body?

>but why even take the risk?
Why do people smoke cigarettes or binge drink or eat trans fats even though we understand these things are terrible for you? Because life for most people is a long hallway of suffering broken up intermittently by periods of pleasure, and in order to stumble down this hallway towards the inevitable end we must numb ourselves with vices. We all have our vices, even sober people do things that aren't good for them to cope with this wretched human condition that afflicts each of us.

Its about not maxing out you serotonin and dopamine levels. You can use it like once every 2 months without doing any harm! When you use mdma you drain all your feelgood chemicals in your brain, thats why you feel bit sad when the effect wears off. And if you abuse the drug you can do permanent damage and never feel any genuine happyness

Im fully aware of that my friend but thanks for tje heads up :)

Dubstep or techno, OP?

Both. I like classy music to. Mixed and so on like 1920th music mixed with dubstep techno

Alright I'm running out of juice and need to work out soon so here's a bunch of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=EohxFljYEUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LWPFdbgbXr4
youtube.com/watch?v=TCJG9qQ8c6M
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_QHkcUv9w
youtube.com/watch?v=o4bbmb6N4z4

youtu.be/EJqo90lNYLs this is how i feel right now

Enjoy this, OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=lDfH7_BN_sc

no it doesn't you idiot, show me a study where it says taking ecstasy lowers your iq

how do you fuckers find ecstasy i want in on this shit

This is me right now... had 2 redbull xtc pills

yer mum

Get a job in entry level food industry, smoke weed.

X is so hard to get in my area, it's my favorite drug by far but maybe it's good I can't get it. I'd for sure fry myself if I knew where to buy them

"They" said this about cocaine in the 70's. Right, moderation, until you want more and more.

>etard

And your the one calling him a etard kek

you fucking etard

Hahaha dear god! Savage

waar woon je

I don't know why I always remember Sup Forums when tripping balls. Sometimes I debate myself if it even exists

It worth?

Hell fkn yes it is! But only once a month and you should be fine. You'll get in love with that feeling tho

Great! Any advice to a begginer?

Just smoked a fat joint of the northern lights weed (indica) im soooooo out of words right now..

Take it with a girl you like. I promis you after you both take it, nothing can go wrong. Every thing is gonna go sooo fkn smoooothh!

I-i dont have girls, user. I'll go to a party in a couple of days and try it alone.

youtu.be/QXCGnTy-v2M

This should be the theam song for extacy

Take it with a random girl at a party then? They probably take it if you offer them. They be rubbin all over you

And only on you cuz they know how u feel. And shes gonna be locked on you for the rest of night

Nice idea. The pill has 270ug each. Should I bring two, take one and give another or take just a half? I don't know if this thing is strong.

Fuck..........

låt mig gissa, västerås?

Njaa inte riktigt där

Don't drink to much or you'll die

tjenare fags nån av er från göteborg?

Tjenare n00ben . Nää du! Inge göteborgare här inte. Bara riktiga män!

Poped on ikto now for the come down. Gonna feel great in 20min again ;)