What is the mass of the sun?

What is the mass of the sun?

about the size of my cock

less then your mother

The sun isn't real the world is flat you fucking sheeple

1.989 × 10^30 kg

Are you this retarded? Even if the world was flat, the sun is still pretty obviously fucking real seeing as it exists and visible to us

also 1.989 × 10^30 kg

a lot

Listen you sheeple blind ass loser, if the world was round people would fall off the bottom and into space bc of gravity. The only people who would survive would be the people in the northern hemisphere. If you think you can challenge my logic then try me m8

F = (G*M*m)/R*R
G = 6.67 * 10^(-11) Nm^2/kg^2
R = (14.96 * 10^10 meters)
m = (6 * 10^24 kg approximately)
m = mass of earth
G = gravitational constant
R = distance between earth and the sun
F = force of gravity between sun and earth
Do the math

You gotta try to be less blatant when trolling
It's all about subtlety

You misinterpreted my argument. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt - say for instance you're right and the world is flat.
Its still fucking retarded to say the sun isn't real... Its god damn obviously right there you can see it with your eyes

As for your "logic" Gravity is an inward force of massive objects pulling toward the center. People don't fall off the bottom because gravity is pulling them upward toward the center

My bad m8 but he took the first hook I figured he bite a second time

Nvm my dude he took it anyway

>Listen you beeple shind asp lozenge, if the world was flat people would fall off the edge and into space bc of Bronze age juju man power. The only people who would survive would be the people in the middle of the pizza because they would not be burned by the sun which is close to the edge every time it goes down (which is why it is surrounded by ice... oh wait.. If you think you can challenge my illogic then try me masterb8

fixed it for you

I learned this in school.

The mass of the sun is about equal to
47 oranges × 3 Ford F150's ÷ 92 Gallons of unripened watermelon juice to the nTH power of the fourth sum of half of Europe. X = True

Why would you respond?
#baited

Baited, yes perhaps. But I respond because the feeling of leaving illogical bullshit in the air is even worse

Ur dum sun. Geet an edgeacaton lsr

about 2 magma

:( aw

Pokemon sun is a very light game and most likely weighs the same as any other ds game

(OP) jajajajajaja