All these country painted in blue should be part of a new, larger, united nation. Prove me wrong

All these country painted in blue should be part of a new, larger, united nation. Prove me wrong.

>Protip : You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he forgot about Cocos (Keeling) Islands

no because this is retarded
/thread

It's too reasonable for these nations to have friendly relations and move between each other. Let's keep turning our respective countries into Africa and Mexico instead.

Kazakhstan should also be a part of this union because it is 25% European and has less non-Europeans than France, the United Kingdom or Russia

no
theres enough eastern europeans here without letting the balkans and russia in

>of a new, larger, united nation
Fuck OFF, Napoleon.

But it has 75% non Europeans according to yourself

>russia
>eastern europe
fuck off piotr

So literally just Europeans and European majority countries?

You could have just said that instead of acting all innocent

Its called NATO without Russia and a few meaningless countries

>implying we want being mixed with muslim allowers
nah

is it true that "yes" means no in your country?

No, that would include other Western countries like in South America

Why does you people hate this idea ?
Do you know this would make us be the most powerful country forever ?

Also, no niggers allowed, only white would have the privilege to live in this glorious nation.

you forgot israel

you hate each other too, just on a lower degree

left to your own devices I predict it would descend once again to warring mini states

You know what I meant. OP is clearly trying to say that the world's western and majority white countries should be one.

It will be even easier to just fuck everyone's shit up even with no niggers allowed.

>Do you know this would make us be the most powerful country forever ?
At the cost of making the country Flangaterre? Nah.
>only white
Ayyyyy, Napoleón, you need to shitpost more subtely!

>majority white countries

But that would include Albania, Iran, Turkey, Arabia, and North Africa

Why do the yuropoors think that we are part of their shitty continent? Fuck Yuropoors, Hail Iberia!

Add Japan and Taiwan

>french guyana
?????????????

Shut up leaf.

It won't be "Flangaterre", it would be called something like Union of the Western nations or something along the line of that.

You're literally one of the poorest country of Europe, this union could only help your situation.

Yeah, Guyana is white.

I said white, not yellow.

>french guinea

>should be part of a new, larger, united nation

The word "nation" implies people living on these territories have something more in common than skin color.

because ireland is already 15% immigrants and most of that is other Europeans
only americans believe in some sort of white brotherhood, its not really good for us because we have different cultures

Spain was better without this kind of "good unions". Look, We are an authoritarion nation, we dont want your faggotry shit called democracy here. When EU die, we will go full fascism and make several nukes. You fucking Euroshits will learn to respect Spain.

>Guinea
Guyana you retard

The thing would be that the nation would be composed of state with a relatively large autonomy, divided by culture. So no problem with that. It would be like the US, but better and bigger.

>"It won't be "Flangaterre", it would be called something like Union of the Western nations or something along the line of that."
>A gigantic meganational state with NO national identity other than "we did well for the last 1000 years and we kinda, shorta, MAYBE look alike
Nah, either Spain or Castilla or DEATH.

yeah but look at the EU. Countries like Germany suck jobs out of other countries and people are forced to move there

The economy between every state would be balanced. When a state become too powerful, it will stop getting economic aids and instead these would be given to less powerful states.

rip albania and bulgaria

No, thank you. Although, you can try to make us a part of it. Will see what can happen :^)

It would be a peaceful unification. By referendum.

I'm afraid you'll be a part of Russia then.

No.

Yes - 96%
No - 2%

So basically NATO + Russia. Sounds comfy but what's the point? Sideline China and India?

Reminder that only paid shills would disregard this idea, because a divided West is way better for (((their))) interest.
Seriously, an united white nation would be indestructible.

>an united white nation would be indestructible.
Like the EU?

The EU is not a nation

Yeah like Rome was I guess. Sure it was overflown with outsiders, but it's not the only problem it had. There were social and economic ones, there were mini conflicts which contributed to the fall.
What if the government passes a completely retarded law that fucks everyone over do you think everyone will just shrug it off?
Imagine if the Swedish government made all the decisions for every white country in 2010.
It's only a matter of time before such nation collapses.

But it unites Europeans. What else do you want? Why do you want to include Russia? If we're white doesn't mean we are compatible. Same for Americans.

Sure thing Shlomo.

The laws touching citizenship and border would be written in the country's constitution, it would be impossible to change it. So only white will have citizenship and border will always be secured and closed.

This guy is right, you know.
Why would the Spanish want such a thing when most of Latin America is basically their cousins.
This would further alienate French-speaking African and the Middle East on which we rely to suck off their oil and resources.
We wouldn't get along since we all have very different cultures, and, most importantly, political cultures.
What you're suggesting literally is a White Pride wet fantasy disregarding reality ; you want a bigger E.U. while not correcting any of its inherent actual flaws.
If you don't have a common, somehow strong and balanced centralized sort of government, you're only proposing a white UN (inefficient), and if, somehow, magically, you manage to create such a government, you have an even bigger, even more flawed U.E.
The US works because there is hegemony amongst its people => it's a people of warmongering WASPs that ruthlessly colonized the continent and allowed afterwards a mostly catholic immigration within.
You can unite under one banner related people, like those of French Belgium and France, but I don't understand why I'd feel any sense of belonging with a New Zealander apart that the average kiwi is White.
Did you misclick and thought you were on Sup Forums ?

>Yes, goy, it's (((them))) that are the bad guys
>I don't want to make you all french, NOT AT ALL, GOY!
>We should also stop speaking non-french languages
>if you disagree you are a diver and conqueror
>we are all the same therefore we should be the same country, only shills say otherwise
>Occitania had to go, though!
Napoleón, refrain from posting.

>a united white nation
>the US
>france

Please stop making me laugh

the Kurils are ours

>Muh conspiracy muh jews
White people have never gotten along. All world wars and almost all big wars were between and because of white people(thank you, Europe). Just kick out all ahmeds and live well in your own country.

Sure thing, just like Crimea :^)

Hegemony is not the proper word here, but I can't find the exact proper term to say that the people were basically all the from a significantly same cultural,religious and ethnic background.

fixed

Fair enough, but the people within the country can contribute to social decay as well, see SJWs.
Eventually everyone will want to separate from such a state.
You also say that divided West is better for (((their))) interest, but, since they already have the power in most Western countries, won't they have even more power in a unified West?
In my opinion divided countries are better because societal and economic ills don't spread everywhere immediately and they also allow learning from others' failures. See communism and the refugee situation.

>He thinks they'll take poortogal aboard.

>implying we want yellow niggers in our country
>implying slavs aren't white

o look another globalist
point and laugh

you know how much of a horrible shithole that would quickly turn into, how autonomous are each of the precountries in this united nation? It would most likely degrade everyone.

Theorically, you could form an empire from Paris to Vladivostok and even China. Besides the tyranny of the distance, there's little in the way of geographical barriers. Such megapower, would be an unprecedented juggernaut.

And so it is in the interest of the US to ensure that it never happens. The last thing the US wants is a competitor of that size. Hence their continuous interference in the Eurasian continent.

Eastern Europe and Russia are poor as fuck, imagine how much money will it take to up it to the Western level. I don't think Germany/Netherlands/France etc will go for it.

Russia should be neutral.

Isnt this already exist?
*Fail

>Doesn't it already exist

That's have been the crux of the matter: The Tyranny of distances. Russia has been traditionally poor, relatively to the West at least, because you have to struggle with large cold areas, very limited access to overseas trade, few navigable rivers, and population centres far away from food-producing areas.

You have the resources and land, but not the capital to capitalise it. The Europeans and Russians have long engaged in canal-building to achieve greater economic linkages.

i know english on 2nd grade level
sorry

Fucking amazing you dumb russki your nation is in the state of complete social decay and stagnation.

Go to Sup Forums then. That's how I started.

> because you have to struggle with large cold areas, very limited access to overseas trade, few navigable rivers, and population centres far away from food-producing areas.
Actually, it isn't true. The European part of Russia has got everything it takes to be a prosperous country. We're just stupid or idk, it just doesn't work.

>letting leafs and auspoos share a state with civilized peoples
2/10, made me reply

What did he mean?

>lets make a unification of western nations
because the EU works so well, right? not to mention
>giving the globalists even more power

It will work only if we close ALL its borders for outsiders. And even then, there will be migration problems.

dumb russki nation :D

>Prove me wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations

Nothing to do with an united nation, this doesn't counter my point.

is siberia and eastern russia just a huge drain on the russian heartland?

>be USA
>create league of nations
>don't join it
really peels your corn husk...

How is Russia western you retarded frog

>they still think they can conquer us
You people just never learn.

I don't think france can conquer russia... but would it really be so bad. this isn't the nazis.