White race realist here. Simple question: am I a race traitor? Gf is of white/South American ancestry...

White race realist here. Simple question: am I a race traitor? Gf is of white/South American ancestry, but is pretty red pilled... Christian, conservative, voted for Trump, etc. Am I contributing to the extinction of our race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoONBRnvQ9k
m.thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nazis-considered-sioux-extension-native-americans-aryans-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

go back to Sup Forums faggot

You are mixed faggot, you are dirty
If not true Aryan, you should just off yourself

No, native americans are pretty close to white people evolutionarily and genetic changes in offspring will be minimal.

I could have accepted a mexican, but a south american? must be like having sex with an ape

southamerican > mexican

i preffer argentinians, white brazilians and some semi caucasic chileans... peru and stuff are tier shit

venezuela is the country with most miss universes i think

A Christian, conservative Latina hottie is worth a thousand pure white liberal SJW faggots, tbh.

How to draw muhammad youtu.be/AoONBRnvQ9k

Shut the fuck up you retard.

>asking Sup Forums who you should date
Doesn't get any more retarded than that. Cuck.

sure you are nothing but an autistic retarded monkey that doesn't know the basic geography

Then why did white people genocide over 100 million Native Americans in South and North America, you moron.

Sup Forums is just all around stupid. Holy fuck you people fail at basic logic.

u even know where southamerica is?
just google and u will find that everything i said its true u autistic faggot, i bet u didnt even have traveled outside ur state

youre autistic if you think the white race is even close to dying

I'm glad you think this way. That hubris has always been your people's downfall. Google white population decline in Europe for context.

>Then why did white people genocide over 100 million Native Americans
They didn't moron

>being this stupid
Genocide yourself.

Native Americans are recognized as white in the white power movmenr even nazi feel this way. m.thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nazis-considered-sioux-extension-native-americans-aryans-2/

You're the same type of Sup Forums moron that glorifies the holocaust, then also claims the holocaust never happened. The same Sup Forums moron that claims Jews are inferior, then claims Jews run everything.

Too stupid to live.

No, If you repruduce you are safe your genetic

dubs check

millions of sperms and you were the fastest? damn, that is why i don't approve the incest

100 Million I think your numbers are wrong. It was 1 Billion.

In short, yes.

But it doesn't matter.

Within the next 10 thousand years, there won't be any other race besides White.

The Globalist Nazis have pushed PC for so long that all the minorities are fucking White women and having half breed babies. Soon, all of the worlds people will be White, of the Muslim faith, and be conquering the stars in search of spice.

>Christian
Real Christian, or Cathylick? Oh fuck, it don't matter. Fail either way. If you really cared about your people, and your ancestors you'd be worshiping your traditional gods, and not the Jewish one, and you'd be abandoning Jewish ideas like race, and capitalism. You might as well start listening to rap, talking in ebonics, and wearing sagging pants and tons of bling, like the wigger you are deep down inside. You gay nigger-loving white supremacist fucks make me sick, and that poor spic bitch you are with is in for a lifetime of being completely disappointed sexually, which is what she gets for not respecting people's fences and shit.

Dude,no big deal, no one cares really.

>Christian
You're not Christian.

This is Christianity, what Jesus taught.

So instead of refuting what I said you just insult me of course you would yes the holocaust happened and yes it should happen again now off yourself

niggers aren't neighbors

If you live in the same neighborhood, they are though.

You're not a Christian.

>Liberal detected

None of that shit about helping the poor, loving thy neighbor, and turning the other cheek is meant to be taken literally, and also that stuff was probably slipped in there by liberals to make Jesus look like a hippie. The truth is he spent his life talking about white pride, the Free Market, the Constitution (especially the 2nd Amendment) and how taxation is a sin, more than anything else. Stop reading the bible since you clearly don't understand how, and get your ass into a bible-believing church with a pastor who can explain it all to you properly.

You're not a Christian.

>casting judgement on another

faggot ass nigger loving kike ass chink

Atheist new-age religionists detected

You're not a Christian.

sadly the white race will slowly witter away, thanks to white women's hatred, so white guys are bound to look elsewhere for options, and it way better to compromise with race than becoming a mgtow faggot.

within reasons of course. black chicks are off the table, and so are asians, arabs & indians as they make poor gfs & wifes due to their liberal faggotry and/or cultural baggage.

You're not a Christian. Your skin in your god. You worship only your skin.

You're not a Christian.

You're not a Christian.

actually, i am christian & married. but i do see the trouble with white women and do understand why people look outside their race to find a traditionally oriented woman instead of a worthless swag-slut

100 million is damn high. Read a fucking history book. You resort to exaggeration because the real facts aren't sensational enough, so you inflate the numbers. It's a desperate tactic morons use. Also, the Indians were doing a fair job of wiping each other out well before whites showed up.
"Genocided" isn't a word. Your post reads like it was composed by someone who wears a football helmet 24/7, so be careful about who you call "stupid," dipshit.

You're not a Christian.

You're not a Christian.

>that that your opinion matter
>chuckle.wav

Timmy has gotten lost, can we help Timmy find his way back home?
>>>pol

You're not a Christian.

>voted for trump
>Am I contributing to the extinction of our race?

Nope

Sup Forums is random

anything can be posted here

fuck off nigger

>also

You're not a Christian.

> Redpilled, christian.

Pick one.

Containment boards exist to contain retardation. You want the fucking /mlp/s back here?
Go wank off to jesus or whatever the fuck you repressed cunts do.

You're not a Christian.

>leftist
>atheist
pick one

if that were true loli would a board, cuckolds would have a board, traps would have their own board, etc

and people would STILL be allowed to post it here because it would be RANDOM u stupid fucking piece of shit

>You're not a Christian.

Shut the fuck up and go back to Sup Forums
that is your home.

You're not a Christian.

>he doesn't know basic features

moot gave us filters for a reason. if /mlp/ came back to Sup Forums i'd make a filter and never see them again.

You're not a Christian.

Bendindick cumminhersnatch is that you?

Yeas, I am atheist, Yes I am left. No i am not a SJW Neoliberal cuck.

See what I just did there? I used a term that you Sup Forums fags apparently have never heard. Comparing Left, Old fashioned Liberals is like Comparing Conservatives to conservatives in the Nixon Era

>thinking the constant cuck, trap, loli threads compare to the avalanche of pony shit
It's ok to be new

Looked into a mirror, huh? Was it one of those magic ones you Wiccan Satanists love so much?

ITT: murricans think they're white. If you are not Nordic u ain't white. Some slavs also are white.

I remember those times

I'd rather see MLP than traps or loli

why dont you come suck my little dick?

BTW
>You're not a Christian.

This
And check out thesededubs

You're not a Christian.

You're not a Christian.

>So instead of refuting what I said
there's nothing to refute, cause you argued nothing.

>I'd rather see MLP than traps or loli
It's great that you have opinions, however I can't see why you think what you want to see or not matters even one bit.
Keep spamming, you are doing god's work.
BTW
>I'm not a Christian.

>Native Americans are recognized as white in the white power movmenr even nazi feel this way
just goes to show what utter morons nazis are, and always have been.

the pale, blonde, blue eyed Polish guy is untermench, and not white, but the dark, brown eyed and black haired Indian sure is one helluva Aryan dude.

alt right logics, right there baby.

>If you repruduce you are safe your genetic
tank u russia

u r vely prettu n sex

>Soon, all of the worlds people will be White, of the Muslim faith, and be conquering the stars in search of spice.
this shit beats even Alex Jones and the ramblings on Breitbart.

this is why I come to Sup Forums

Lol wut, theres 3 possibly 4 ancient races of whites. you sound like a SS commander in the 30's who went and told his doctor to write him a paper saying he was a Nord.

> inb4 MEIN FUHRER NORD ICHT BEST

by the 40's everyone in the Nazi hierarchy realized that Nordicism was total Hyperbole, and merely Characteristics to be admired and shared by all whites.

Long story short, if your white... your fucking white. Cunt.

>It's great that you have opinions, however I can't see why you think what you want to see or not matters even one bit.

>Implying anybody gives a fucking shit about your opinions either

>mfw you're the one who came in with your fedora at warp speed to be a wannabe mod
>mfw nobody cares about you IRL I'm 100% certain
>because people like you are fucking more annoying than anything on Earth

also
>You're not a Christian.

yeah, because those communists sure like that there religion, brah.

in other words.. wtflol

it's from a sci-fi book you illiterate fucking piece of shit

>You're not a Christian.

>If you are not Nordic u ain't white. Some slavs also are white.
>Some slavs also are white
>slavs
>white

how the shit would I know, I'm neither a teenager or an autist.

jesus, bruh.

you're not being a proper Christian.

Quality trole man, now you can tell your mom that you can pee on your own, after all you went and TROLLERD on that big boys' Sup Forums website.

>theres 3 possibly 4 ancient races of whites
please explain

go be a nigger elsewhere

You're just an insecure faggot

kek

can't believe you've never fucking read or at least seen the Dune series

>You're not a Christian.

You're not a Christian.

>Dune
oh, right... I remember that movie, didn't even know there was books. Saw it in the cinema when it premièred, that's how fucking long ago it was and how utterly fucking old I am.

cheerio

I've accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal savior and been born again. You on the other hand are teaching false doctrine at the behest of your Illuminati masters, just like them commie shrinks and that liberal Judge who claim I'm crazy. You're all just jealous because Jesus talks directly to me. They made me take pills to poison my brain and stop me from talking to Jesus but jokes on them, their stupid-ass pills just make it easier to hear Jesus. His will be done!

Fellow white race realist checking in. I don't have a problem with white men fucking and even impregnating darker women, as long as those women aren't genetic trash. There are some high IQ outliers from every race and it seems your gf qualifies.

Also, on the subject of impregnating women, I do suggest donating sperm to ensure your genes are passed on to multiple women. If even one of them is white, it cancels out the opportunity cost that settling down with your gf could create. But even if you donate sperm and impregnate multiple black women, that's still an achievement because you're still passing on GENES responsible for greatness.

But getting back to my earlier point, I think a mistake we make as race realists is in thinking about skin color more than genes. As long as darker people end up having genes responsible for intelligence, it's illogical to hold their skin color against them. This is why I hold Jews and Asians in high regard.

i'll try and elaborate to the best of my ability, back in Ancient rome/greece europe in general there were 4 sub groups of whites, you had your alpines, your mediterraneans, and your nords, for the longest time they warred and fought and argued over who would control the Roman Empire until it finally crumbled and they all went their seperate ways. They are all white, but different. Nords were considered the adventurous and strong War like and ready to lead etc.

Alpines were the peasants/workers

Mediteraneans were the artists in society.

You're not a Christian

.I wasn't even born in 1984

fuck you're old, cunt

BTW
>You're not a Christian.

OP, it is the mindset that counts. You're fine

its not a traitor cause she used to be apart of u than her parents sold her to u and ur trying to re par her grandparents and ur great grandsons debt

>fuck you're old, cunt
I may be old, but at least I'm not a Christian.

.. oh, wait.

never mind.

1000 men with 1 woman = 1 child
1000 women with 1 man = 1000 children

Men have always been disposable, and the responsibility to further a race lies with the woman because they carry the womb.

>1000 women with 1 man = 1000 children
.. and then, rampant inbreeding, just the way we like it down here south of The Mason-Dixon.

I love how the far-right now pussy-foot around their labels.

You're a fucking racist man. At least have the balls to say it. No need to church it up. You don't have to explain your retarded views, just don't go around saying something to appear more approachable.

"Illuminati masters"

My dumb-fuck-Meter is doing laps here guys.

"I'm a Christian"

"Fuck the Jews and their evil race"

>>>That face when Jesus and all his homies were Jews

>You're not straight

If you think Jesus was white you're not a Christian.

>actually, i am christian & married.
Christians aren't homosexuals. And traps are not women. Also, you're not married.