I fucking hate you Sup Forums

i fucking hate you Sup Forums
a few weeks ago i posted a thread about a girl i like along with a few pics of her and you just had to ruin it for me, wtf would you want someone else to be happy you egoistic bastards

one of you brainless fuckers found her FB in minutes and shared the thread with her, now she's acting cold and considers me a creep - we haven't talked to each other since and we were kinda close before that

>TL;DR
>why would you screw over someone you dont even know?
>do you recieve pleasure from watching someone else's hope and dreams crumble before you?
>when did the world become so full of hate and we stopped helping each other?
>why Sup Forums, it hurts so bad

p.s. dumping this set to keep thread alive

Either incredible bait, or someone who was told Sup Forums was something it wasnt, and even further picking Sup Forums, what would you expect kid

Kek.

i wish this was bait

Shrekt you pleb

>>why would you screw over someone you dont even know?
For the lulz
>>do you recieve pleasure from watching someone else's hope and dreams crumble before you?
Yes
>>when did the world become so full of hate and we stopped helping each other?
It always was,
>>why Sup Forums, it hurts so bad
Kill yourself then you pussy.

i hope you have learned something from this experience just so you know i think you're retarded

EgoIIIIIIItistic

Dont stop user

if you like this girl then why the fuck are you posting pictures of her on the internet do you have fucking down syndrome kid

Learn from it and don't post personal information on the intertubes. Especially on a site that is known to fuck you up for the lulz.

maybe it wouldnt have been a problem if so many of you fuckfaces werent here to fuck over everybody else because youre sick of your miserable lives

Most of b are dicks but if you keep dumping then you are the exception. Please dont stop. Im in lust with this bitch

if this isn't bait i just want to let you know that Sup Forums is not the place for you find some over place on the internet to post pictures of this girl you "like" or you know you could have some respect for her privacy and your own

You know her name?

"Anonymous"

bait

go on /soc/ Female Legwear thread - she posts there sometimes

why not?

Thanks Sup Forumsro

no it's not

Would fuck/10

isnt this a place where we can discuss shit noone else has to find about or we would be in deep shit?

Oh my.
Finally!
I've been thinking all these hours I've spent informing people of what their friends are posting about them didn't actually have much effect. But here you are.
You have reinforced my fortitude. thank you.

Well that fucker had dome brain and found dat biatch fb real quick.

Do you even english bro?

yea this.. if I screwed over someone I actually knew there would be a chance of revenge.

is like asking

>Why would you share intimate photos of somone that you care about and they care about you with total strangers.

>do you recieve pleasure from watching someone else's hope and dreams crumble before you?

is like

>Do you recieve plesure from risking your potential partners privacy and emotional state?

Nigga you fucked up by giving other people the photos. Just because there are better people out there than you and THEY did the right thing by a person they had never met. Doesn't mean they are the bad person that is full of hate.

It means you are the person in the wrong. YOU are the the person full of malice and scorn. You need to have a word with yourself son. Because if you can't reflect on what you have done and push your problems off saying "not my fault" then you will never get anything good in life.

>Shares her pics with anonymous strangers without her consent
>We're the assholes
>OP logic

It's both, faggot.

No ima from nord korean

fuck you man

lmao you're retarded.
If you were making a thread on Sup Forums about a girl you like you had no chance with her anyway faggot.

discuss whatever you want but as soon as you put info or data that can be traced back to you online you bare the responsibility for what happens with it it could have been a lot worse

I put naked pictures of a girl I like on a scumbag website. Then blame the website.

HE BLAMED US
HE BLAMED US
HE BLAMED US!

Cool dude

>I put traceable naked pictures of a girl I like on a scumbag website. Then blame the website.
FTFY for an increased level of retardation you missed

Sit down kid... I'mma drop some learnins on ya. This is Sup Forums. We will do anything we feel may result in at least a MODICUM of laughter. We were once known as "The Internet Hate Machine" for a fucking reason. Yes Sup Forums has mellowed a little bit. But every once in a while a glimmer of the rancid, putrid, spiteful hate we used to revel in, will rear its ugly head. And those of us who remember what it was that made Sup Forums an amazing place, where nihilists could come together, and facefuck someone's life because they were too stupid to remember where they were, will snap up the chance to roll in those same sadistic laughs, if even for a moment.

You ask us why we would do something like this? You answered your own question. Because it hurt you. Because YOU forgot where you were, and that lapse came back to bite you in the ass. Suck it up pussy. You came to Sup Forums and Sup Forums did what Sup Forums does. You knew where you were. Stop being naive and thinking you were above our scorn. You put your shit out there, and Sup Forums pushed it back in for you. This is just something that happens, and I'm sure, for a few moments anyway, your pain, and shame, brought a glimmer of hope, and happiness, to the people who never get to feel them.

In summary, we would do something like this; simply because we can. Think of this as a wake up call for the rest of your lonely existence. This is Sup Forums, and if it can, Sup Forums will take delight in destroying you.

/thread

you really expect me to read all that shit?

Why does she automatically think it's you? We know you're lying.

/amen /thread

looks like we've done our job

you sound like a 12year old meme lord
>We were once known as "The Internet Hate Machine"

i described the situation in detail - she knows for sure

To bring glory to kek
Yes
>when did the world become so full of hate and we stopped helping each other?
It was always this way you dumb jew
>why Sup Forums, it hurts so bad
Please end yourself no one cares about you not even whatever shit family you have

for the lulz

dude go fuck your self. what in the hell did you think was going to happen when you poat shit like that on Sup Forums. Since you are that stupid, you deserve what you got.
also I bet you are 16-17 so ..
>UNDERAGE&B

since you came back why don't you tell us more about this girl show us a few pictures and describe the situation in detail

Ur fault
Sup Forums isn't one person. The people that did it probably won't even see this, autismo.

You're adorable when you try to sound edgy and cool. Someday you're gonna make some lucky faggot a wonderful bottom.

Where is the love?

It's in the scrap of faux fur you rub on your dick every night.

somewhere down this hole

you're the only one trying to be edgy here man

should i contrinue with next set?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow... the I know you are but what am I defense on the internet. I think your mom would be upset if she knew you skipped school to hang out on Sup Forums all day.

/b is not your personal army

oh fuck wrong thread nigger

>nigger
Anyone else not surprised that nigger and ginger are anagrams?

I'm surprised you haven't tried the new pumpkin spice clorox yet you fucking neckbeard

Incredible bait? It's horrible

The metallic aftertaste kinda killed it for me.

>tfw your life is so fucked eveyone else says "this must be bait"

This chick is so fucking fine and being in white only makes it better. 1000/10 please more man please

you win friend

BRO I FUCKIN KNOW THIS GIRL

Does she go to your school?

Cute as fuck. More.

Anyone got a sauce on ops girl ?

Either bait, or you're a mongoloid for trusting Sup Forums.

Either way, only solution is killing yourself.

Pic related

she is some random whore? not the girl from thread related

this is whoreNx not the girl I'm talking about but ye im not a complete fuck i can post whole set on a site of your choice