*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bobby-hill-11/happy-tuesday
youtube.com/watch?v=kH_5PtbBJeo
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>throws Twinkee into corner, walk away calmly whilst it feeds.

Throw a ham sandwich on the ground 10 feet away and run past once distracted

Push her out of the way violently and tell her to stop oppressing my Mexican ass.
Then I screech and yell about being oppressed by her whiteness, with any luck she'll kill herself

I'm more interested in that little door. Is that where it keeps it's food? The bell hung over the door in case they escape they'll make noise.

*use pokeflute*

play my poké flute

Ah the Mexicans proving themself more human by the day

It's OK, I'm a transnigger

>Throw a ham sandwich
and watch how the extra mass causes the problem to disappear in a black hole.

*stuck in your way*
Much better

where is the chainsaw

I always defend whitey man
You guys are targeted I don't give a fuck what anyone says and the best part is liberals actually have to try and come up with an argument when they talk to me since they can't simply yell "you're just a white male!" at me.
I triggered the ever loving fuck out of my white apologist philosophy professor this entire last semester, fuck that fat cunt

>fuckfatpeople

>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck

Congrats you just got the title of Honarary aryan

time to go whaling, man the harpoons

Wall

That is our good friend Alice. I use her to distract my wife so we can sneak food into the house.

Nah m8, I know what I am I just want a meritocracy. You may disagree with me here but I've met outstanding niggers and some very shitty white people. I just want people to be treated in accordance to who they are and what they can do. If the day of the rope comes I'll indiscriminately kill all degenerates, coal burning white women, white apologist and white trans kid are included in there.
It's coming m8, wait patiently I voted for The God Emperor too.

soundcloud.com/bobby-hill-11/happy-tuesday

fuck white ppl

*chopper engines and "Ride of the Valkyries" getting closer and closer*

white people fuck?
of course we do
we fuck everyone

Kick her in the taco Paco

*teleports behind you*
-nothing personnel, white peopel

Tell it stories of free speech and traditional values, and that male and female=only genders, then it will run away screaming rape in a panic, frantically looking for a safe space...

Punch it in throat. Then stomp on penis as I walk calmly past.

Chloroform it.
Drop it off in some Haitian ghetto.

youd need a bed sheet to knock her ass out

True.
And a drum of chloroform.

scream that shes unlawfully detaining me, false imprisonment, and get her to step into my safe space and then I'd fucking beat the cellulose out of it

or just shoot it

either way works fine for me

Move past it. If it puts its giant hands on me i fuck it up.

Just push.
An avatar of pork like that can maintain their sense of balance about as well as they can keep their sausage fingers out of a open bag of food.
Between the gasping, bleating, and drool-muffled rape whistles, you can probably get at least a few blocks away before Lardox, Destroyer of Buffets even manages to roll on to it's cis-buster pouch (primary belly food storage)
Even a fucking turtle can flip over faster. Then again, they arn't weighed down by all the body perfection, health, and unwanted male gaze i guess...

Kek

Flash those plump Pepsi-tits, asshole
or GTFO....You know the drill!

>pokeflute

The revolution IS coming. Communists, anarchists and SJWs are not going to be at the forefront, either.

even italians

10/10 would friend irl

Its like when liberals call an ex-Muslim racist for criticizing Islam. Its goddamn ridiculous, they don't know how to make an argument just shout dogma and insult people.

Turn 180°, walk away.

Your revolution will only last as long as your shit list because you and your ilk are reactionaries. You have no radical vision of a better future, just a lot of pent up anger and a shaky narrative to guide it. Once you useful idiots have cleared the field of identity politics it will be the time for communists once more.

point and laugh
keep walking

To what? That crawlspace? Why would I be in there and what is compelling to not just turn and exit the building?

Uhuh. You little faggots and your anarchists buddies will be the first to swing, m80.

"Excuse me, you are oppressing starving children by eating too much. Please check your rich fat white woman privilege."

tell yourself whatever you have to.
you're outnumbered, out-skilled, and outgunned.
the right narrative is no "shakier" than the left's whimpering and virtue signaling.
and of course the revolution only goes so far as the "shit list." once the garbage has been hauled off, why keep cleaning?

Keep talking, Doofschwitz. That's all your kind is, all talk. You never did anything with your wretched life so now you need to inflate your pathetic self esteem by taking pride in the color of your skin. I'd pity you if you weren't such a cunt.

kek.
he'll grant amnesty to every one of these fuckers before he'll build a wall.
he'll want those illegal votes in 2020 and that's how he'll get em.
before you call me a retarded niggerfaggot or whatever, consider this:
reagan did it 30 years ago.

"all you are is talk"
>proceeds to rage, call names, and shit post.
take a look in a mirror, champ.

Like I said, you'll clear the field for the real communists. Identity politics is part and parcel of the status quo, its whats holding the left back and I'm eager for you tough guys to actually do something about it.

By the way, communists, real communists, love guns. We can't wait to put them to use against fascists like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH_5PtbBJeo

We have the guns. We have the muscle, all we have lacked is the willpower.

Why did you guys protest for Hillary, huh? In what freak world would you align yourself with her? In the world where you're a dupe, being led around by leaders who are on the take from the Powers that Be. So you put on your Jack Boots and stamp around for the wall street candidate because a rich Jew demands it.

fuck em all to death

The Commie thinks he will survive the first wave of Cleansing.

You're talking to the wrong guy, stretch. I fucking despised Hillary, and you're an even bigger retard than I thought if you think Trump is going to stand up to the powers that be. Trump IS the powers that be. Have you seen the man's cabinet? If you were expecting some no-nonsense autocrat to bring order to the country then you're sorely mistaken, so far he looks like a run-of-the-mill kleptocrat who wants to make as much money off of his office as possible. Thanks to you brainless dupes, he'll probably get away with it too.

And we have guns too. No true leftist would want to relinquish guns while the state is still packing heat.

There isn't going to be a cleansing you pussy. Trump supporters are by and large law-and-order sheeple. They talk big but at the end of the day they wouldn't know what to do with a communist if they had one right in front of them. Probably shit themselves and cry about "muh librul media"

Easy, yell nigger and let her chase me for 15 meters before she will die of a heart attack.

Kleptocrat? What is your evidence of that? So far I see an non-idealogue who makes deals. You are delusional if you think you have any where near the guns AND ammo your average rightie owns.

It's coming. We're coming for you.

Who were the commies who protested for Hillary, huh? Who were the anarchists who rioted for Hillary? Who led them? Who called them out?

Why are there so many Jews in the communist movement?

easy.

set it on fire... it's made of straw after all. If it isn't for some reason then holy fuck.... pour gas on it and set it on fire.

Who led the anarchists? Is this a trick question?

Smirk and walk around her.

underrated

Give her a mirror and a dildo.

Play
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
while carrying a big sign of Trump. Watch while she is hanging herself

>stab her with fork
>all of her goo leaks out

>*blocks your path*

Literally.