How lonely are you?

How lonely are you?

feeling 0

Very lonely

society and I are not ment for each other

I think that I should just overdose and end this constant stream of fucking misery

At least I'm not on fire

>31 year old french virgin with social phobia and anxiety
>never had a job
I live with my dad and spend most of my time on my computer.

James Tyler
Aspergic Filth

said the autistic underage fag

Much too lonely, i personally don't care, but there's a part of me that sees the reality and how hopeless it is, it comes out every now and then and when it does i either get stoned into oblivion or attempt suicide.

Not lonely at all, have a gf which lives with me. Have friends in the city where I used to live 2,5 hours drive away. Have few friends in the city where I live but go to a shooting club 3 times away where I talk to people. Have awesome collegues whom I see every work day. I am feeling lonely sometimes but when I do I just enjoy the silence instead of make myself feel sorry about it.

> xbox
> pc
> all else cool

Whopdi-fucking-doo

It's weird. Like physically, not at all.
I'm practically never alone socially.
(Lately I have because I've distant as hell).

But mentally, it feels as if a giant weight is on my shoulders. Kinda makes me want to curl up into a ball and be isolated from the world.

Nothing is fun anymore and everything annoys me. I find myself just distracting myself from all my responsibilities.

Shit sucks bruh.

i cuddle with a bedsheet

im so lonely i want you to add me on kik
.. "breakthecold"

Isn't everyone truly alone?

I know that feel bro, and Bojack completely sums it up in its series.

lol

I cuddle with your mom

Edgy

To the point where ill put up with a schizophrenic online gf who will undoubtedly cheat and lie to me

Fuck dude

Fucking love Bojack. I can relate a lot to the show. Except for the success.

Especially it's nihilistic background.

>be me
>handsome
>/fit/
>normal
>have such a poor self esteem from childhood I rip myself all the time
>feel like I'm such a downer when I'm with people although people enjoy my presence
>hide myself away
>beginning to spend 12+ hours a day in my bed

Fucking deep m8

Lonely as fuck. Still a virgin, turned 21 last week, didn't do shit no one knew or cared. When I was young I thought if I hit the gym I'd fit in so I did, got some gains nothing changed. Then I thought it was my acne, took accutane got a smooth face nothing changed, then I thought it's my shitty car grind my ass off and bought a 2015 Silverado pimped it out, nothing changed. Which brings me here, I'm losing hope and becoming more depressed by the day. I don't know what to do anymore.

>migrated to UK
>lives there 6 months
> job home job home
> still no mates or friends to hang out
> this christmas wont be able come back to home country to visit family
i wish to have anybody to meet in personal.....
im afraid i get depression again......

19, no friends in real life. None. No job, no school. I have absolutely no reason to go out anywhere.
I live with my parents and play video games, even though I feel like everyone online isn't even real.
Oh, and I'm underweight.

Dude, seriously??? Where the fuck do you live?? Sounds like you're kicking ass but not taking any names?? (Or numbers)

If you're in the United States i can help get you laid bro...

I can relate, user. No matter how hard you try you'll always end up right at the bottom crawling deeper into a state of no return.

Go back to the desert, you filthy fucking Muslim.

Is this just a feels thread?

wow rude..... and btw muslims doesnt have christmas fag. Try harder.

Living in germany.
Earn a lot of money
Being successful at work
Besides of work staying at home alone
I would like to have same minded ppl around me -- no fun

My closest friend lives on the other side of an entire city and my other friends live almost 130 miles away from me. So close to getting a driver's license but in the meantime, yea pretty lonely.

I've had my current job for five years and have recently picked up a second. I have about six good friends from high-school and another six-or-so co-workers whom I'd call friends. We try to get together for tabletop- or video-game nights around once per month.

My family's also great, and we get along swimmingly. No chronic illness, abuse, or addiction anywhere in the family. They're a lot of fun to hang out with for the occasional holiday or weekend.

I've been married for a few years now too, and things are going pretty well. We had our third vacation this year, and are saving up to take another in about two years. Our apartment's really nice and tidy.

As well, I game online regularly with about eight people. Nothing serious or competitive, we just have fun.

So not lonely at all, I guess. Thanks for asking though!

I haven't spoken to another human being in almost two years.

So pretty fucking lonely.

haven't had friends since 2001-2002. have a good income and lots of spare time. have no desire to be social. have moderate depression though

i find that hard to believe

I have a company that delivers my food, and I inherited a ton of money.

But the money doesn't help with social skills.

what about family or going to a store or something. are you not even outside

not lonely enough

>tfw I just want to live alone and work on my watches and clocks but instead there are alot of people pestering me all the time
>and at the same time there are people who dont want to be lonely but they still are

Last remaining relative (uncle) died three years ago.

>work on my watches and clocks
what? post pics

net worth? don't you ever have to work

Going on 23 years old. Social anxiety. Cant work. Every conversation ive had i started. I stopped messaging people first, havent heard from anyone in over a month. I live with my mom. Constantly in my room. Right now it 2:42pm and im too depressed to get out of bed.

I'm British and 26. Worked for a few years but not for the last 2. Also social phobia, anxiety... It's all rooted in paranoia. As well as social awkwardness. It doesn't exist with immediate relatives (mother, father, brother, sister, grandmother) but with cousins and everyone else in the world, I'm awkward and try to avoid social situations. Wish I wasn't like this.

I just Oder the shit I want from the Internet.
And I don't count the 10 second exchange with the delivery guy.

It's simple, don't be a pussy

I inherited over thirty-million dollars.

I'm ok for now.

Quite

I agree, can't seem to find any happiness. My last play is my psychiatrist and after my meetings I will kill myself... I just want my family to know I tried for them, I really gave it a shot

Send me 50 grand.

wanna give me weedmoney for free?

>I really gave it a shot
>I posted a shit ton of sad pepes and complained on Sup Forums

im taylor swift

dont have many pics on this compy

>timing the balance spring on the balance wheel

If people could be that methodical in their minds, everyone on the planet would be albert einstein & usain bolt. It's easy to say 'don't x' or 'do x' on an internet image board. 'Be the next President' 'Get a job at NASA' 'Win the world chess championship'

Some of us are just stuck with shitty genetics or fucked up minds or chemistry or behaviours we can't just shake loose. In practice there are endless variables, the least of which is my brain chemistry, habits, paranoia, mood issues...

haha, I know your type atleast the the side you're showing to me now... but I really tried and so far all my goals have been achieved through hard work! My attitude to life or laziness has never been my problem. The problem is an inherent GAD/Depression and if you don't recognise them as illnesses that's fine by me

>not using an electronic oscillator regulated by a quartz crystal

hook me up with $9000, I'll be your friend

>balancing the balance wheel

I know it's easy to blame "that other thing" for failure or unhappiness. I'm not doing that, I just feel like shit when I work out. I feel like shit when I study. I feel like shit when I work out. When your body can respond to external stimuli that is hell to me, imagine the dopamine rewards for anything getting smaller and smaller every day. I talk about instant pleasure like food and sleep and also longterm like training or making good rational decisions

I dont have one, post yours if you have

forgot pic

Not lonely at all. I'm married and my wife and I find it draining to be around other people. I used to think something was wrong with me, but I tend to get along with people I meet (no autism factor). Some people just choose to be alone, but that doesn't make them lonely.

2.5 hours away friends? they dont give a fuck about you, theyre happy you and your annoing wife are gone, then there you go on to the most terribly depressing un original life, your gona have a kid, youll be at work, the kids gona be entertained by the internets and the moms gona be like welp, whos cock can i gobble down now? dudes at work hell never know, womens used to have to be mothers that were there all the time but now its just pawned off to media shit so they can be whores. your life is the sum of all faggotry.

very lonely, cause of my acne I want be alone all time

you have to get over it man ive seen the hottest girls with guys that have terrible acne, its like they feel bad and want to help its a motherly instinct

sounds about right

>shoots self in chin
>fucking brain explodes

I'll hit you up, you fucking cunt niggerfaggot

What do you do when the delivery driver turns up? Mime? Don't talk shit, user.

I talk to myself because i have no one else to talk to, been that way for 14 years now