Pedo here, ask me things if you want

Pedo here, ask me things if you want.

Do normies even want pedo AMAs?

what is a pedo?

Someone whos is attracted to pre-teens.
They're also very charming and handsome by default

how common is this condition and wwhy are people who have it persecuted?

No one knows how common it is, since non-offending pedos are scared to come out to public

People don't care to do some research themselves and instead listen to the news, which label every child rapist and murderer they report on a "pedophile".

does pedo == rapist at all? or is that just hate propaganda?

Some pedos are child rapist
Just like some "normal" people are normal rapists

Usually pedos are against hurting children in any way, but there's always black sheep

what would you do as a pedo if some pre teen that was already damaged started trying to get you to sex her up?

>already damaged
What "damage" would that be?

damaged emotionally, maybe by a rapist or abusive/neglectful parents or something like that.

Blunt force trauma

Would you start a sexual relationship with a pre-teen if you bouth have a deep frienship and she/he wants an adult relationship/asks for it?

or shrapnel damage with a side of ptsd?

That's a tough one
I think it would depend on if the kid really wanted sex or not.

I mean if they just do it because they feel like they have to sex someone up for some reason, I would definitely not go for it.

If she wants it, sure, why not
As long as nothing is forced and all is consensual

>inb4 kids can't consent

Im off duty now

>If she wants it, sure, why not
>As long as nothing is forced and all is consensual

setting aside the kid's consent for a minute, what about the parent's consent? would that matter any?

Fellow pedo here.

What's your relationship with CP? I try to stay away from it but find myself craving it and going back and hating myself afterward.

Fellow pedo fag here.

Are you more attracted to boys or girls?
What age do you prefer?

Not OP but am this person I keep returning but don't DL anything. Just view on TOR off an encrypted drive. Do I feel bad? Nah.

Am still worried about getting busted though.

In this day and age where pedos are seen as rape and murder machines, and kids as asexual until they reach their regions aoc?
I wouldn't bother asking them.

Have we talked before?
I am good with non-rape stuff, non nude models and loli

More girls about 6-10

not OP, but I struggle with this too. I have found going after cartoons or 3d art as a better alternative. after a while of that, actual kids look deformed or underdeveloped to me. best of all it is legal (at leasst where I am) because drawings.

I prefer both and it just depends on the kid for me. Would say that I'm in to ages 7-12 give or take.

Have you ever been with a child sexually?

No I haven't

Same. I want to but with my social status and having a family I know that it'll never happen.

Are you in to adults at all?
If so how do you identify sexually with muggles?

>I wouldn't bother asking them.
why not just wait until they are legal? is the risk of being branded as a sex offender for life really worth it?

Is it ok to sex a kid slave I bought for 5 bitcoins from my church's local slave trade? asking for a friend.

>muggles
Very few adults get me going, Harry.
They'd have to be small, cute and generally childish.

When they're legal, they're usually not really attractive anymore... But I'm not going around fucking kids left and right.

I'm only trying to get to the girl I love. That is worth it, I believe.

I was as a pre-teen in an sexual relationship with a 30 year old male. He was a good friend and he treated me as an adult. The sexual part only took place during one summer vacation. I was curious and let it happen. After the first time he was more and more forcing it until i left him and the friendship. Even if i did nothing against my will, i suffered during puperty and had problems finding my own sexuality. I wasn't able to engage in an trusting relationship for years and even to this day after therapy it haunts me. How can you tell that a sexual relationship with a child wont fuck his later development? Even if the child consents? And dont tell me you can see how adult an child is.

>After the first time he was more and more forcing it
That's the problem here
If he forced things it was pretty much rape, wasn't it?
Asking for honest responses and feelings often is the key to not accidentally raping a kid, I think