Sup Forums I'm gonna try and make this real short and simple

Sup Forums I'm gonna try and make this real short and simple

I'm moving to a new place by car and wanna bring an ounce of weed with me so that I'm not stranded or have to buy at possibly higher prices. I'm gonna have a good amount of boxes and shit in my car, along with my TV and other stuff like maybe my computer chair. What are the risks of being pulled over and having all of my shit searched?

Basically, do cops bother to look through moving boxes? Will they see all my shit and think that I'm actually just somebody moving? Will they rip my shit apart in an attempt to find something? I'm gonna have it really stowed away (believe me I've taken a shitload of precautions) in my computer, which will be in a box with other shit, near my hard drives, in a smell proof bag with a ton of air fresheners.

I know it was made illegal for cops to call out a drug dog for a routine stop in 2015, but can anybody else provide their two cents? Anybody have experience with doing anything like this? The more preparation I have, the better.

You're a degenerate if you can't go a day without weed

I'm gonna be settling in and won't have shit to do while I find a job man, cut me some slack

This, you have a problem if you're willing to risk it.

"Only break one law at a time"
Make sure your vehicle is 100% ready to go, check brake lights etc
Don't give them a reason to search your car and you're golden
Also it helps if you're white

Stoners are easily spotted from a mile away. You won't be hired

I've just got out of jail for organised crime and this is retarded. Of course you won't be stopped.

bury your baggie in a jar of instant coffee. The smell will mask it, and fuck digging through a sperglords dirty cumrags for an ounce.

lol how old are you. The cops don't care that you are carrying a little pussy oz. Man up snag a lb or 2 before you head out

Where the fuck do you live that you think cops see a person moving and say "I bet those moving boxes are full of weed"

You're high right now and its making you paranoid. That's the problem isn't it.

>be stoner
>have computer science degree
>Shit all over your opinions

Having a toke to mock you.

I used to go to school up in Humboldt and would drive down to San Diego for holidays. I'd drive the length of the state with multiple ounces of weed and hash in my truck. The most important thing is to obey posted speed limits. One crime at a time, you don't want to commit a misdemeanor while you're in the middle of committing a felony.
I'd hide my bars of hash in the bottom of cereal boxes and the weed in bags of dirty laundry. It's really not as sketch as you'd think.

I'm going on one of the busiest interstates in the country. Out-of-state plates are at higher risk of being pulled over, so naturally I'm under the notion that I have a higher risk of being pulled over than any other normal person

As a cop my advice would be don't drive a busted piece of shit and don't wear a flat brim hat.

>le I'm Mr.Robot IRL I swear guise meme
Movie are not real life. Any company that's good has drug testing.

>any company that is good has drug testing

No stoner here, but you are an idiot

Do you see moving boxes and immediately consider it a potential drug best? Are you eager to search if you see boxes?

We are not talking about flipping burgers at mcdonald's moron

When i was younger we used to travel to another country where my dad was from on summers for about a month or two.Usually carried a shit ton of stuff.When i was 16 i started smoking and was a bit parranoid for carrying weed over a border yet remembered that its basically a 1 minute stop at the border with the shit ton of stuff.I stuffed the 5 grams in a psp battery slot.Point is if youre obeying the laws you shouldnt be so paranoid but if youre still scared just stuff it somwhere deep in the car

I work for a /fairly/ respectable hospital based EMS system and I know several paramedics who are total pot heads. I mean we might not make a lot of money, but HR makes us jump through hoops like we do.

Too late OP, I've already reported you to the FBI who have now tracked your IP address and will use the full extent of the power of the US government to wipe the pathetic thing you call your life off the face of this planet. You're fuckin dead kiddo.

Nope. Not unusual for people to be moving.