Why are atheists such hypocritical cunts? They live in the world created by God and deny His existence

Why are atheists such hypocritical cunts? They live in the world created by God and deny His existence.

Atheism is a medically recognised mental illness, but we should not mock the afflicted.

Why are christians such hypocritical cunts? They live in the world created by science and deny it's existence.

dont take the b8 bro let these retardet ppl live in their own world. Your know Religion is Opium for the weak and dump people.

op can you prove that god exist ot this that he will stop me from swearing you you stupid motherfucker .....

What an idiot everyone knows kek created the world
PRAISE KEK

How do you explain Love if God is not real you retard?

That 7171 can not be a coincidence

Why are believers such hypocritical cunts? They live in a world created by humans yet attribute everything to a ghost

>asking someone to explain something with science
>not believing in science originally
Autism setting MAXIMUM

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Checkmate atheists.

>baiting this hard

God is a fairy tale told to the unwashed masses to keep them from acting like animals.

>They live in the world created by Ilmatar and deny Her existence.

FTFY

I like the idea of a God. Not a personal God, who intervenes in your daily life, gives a fuck about what you eat or who you have sex with or how you choose to do so, but the watch maker style God. Someone who wound the universe up and stepped back and let whatever happened, happen. But I think religion is a good show of the hand of man.

Why are everyone but Ancient Gauls such hypocritical cunts? They live in a world created by Eiocha, the white mare made of sea-foam, and her son Cernunnos the horned god, and deny their existence.

bump, we might be able to milk a good discussion out of this, if either side doesn't go full sperg

he is only the beginning and every end and everything and anything but nothing with something god is he is everywhere and right here at all times

>starting a faggoty atheist thread without the childlike empress

Absolute retard not worth debating.