plantar warts

been to africa?

Google botfly

Those are aids-spots, your fucked user

Veruccas.

Looks like a bad case of the Cooties to me

youtube.com/watch?v=JP9rlDXhDhU

This.

Fucking loads of them too. Get that shit fixed you dirty cunt.

Yes, go to You, Doctor Dumb Fuck.

It is the early stages of your foot dying because you're such a fat fuck the blood doesn't circulate well enough throughout your extremities.

You'll have to amputate if u don't go to the hospital like today. May have to lose a toe already. More comes off the longer you wait.

I lurked your thread a couple of weeks ago when it was still gooey. It actually looks better but you might try gentian violet.

Yep, these guys are right. U can get them killed pretty easily tho. Just go to ur GP and ask for them to remove them. They'll get some liquid nitrogen and freeze them. Then blood will rush into the insides of the warts and kill the bacteria. All you hav to do after that is wait for them to fall off.

If you start getting em again, buy some verruca gel or something.

Warts. Tape cotton Balls soaked in apple cider vinegar on it. Got rid of my genital warts in about 1 week. 100% serious

Nothing that a hot knife and some alcohol can't fix.

Bad news op....that foot jiggers.

Yep... confirmed.

foot aids

what part of the world do you live in??

go to a fucking doctor

That's looks like my foot did - they are plantar warts. Good news, yours are black which means they are closer to the surface. After 10 years mine were deep and painful.

Take your ass to the store and by a scrubbing stone or ultra aggressive emory board / foot grater and iodine. Colorless iodine works if you don't want to stain everything. Cotton swabs and cotton balls.

Wipe your foot down in iodine.

Take the foot grater and make the warts bleed. This is key. You need to actually open them up. Now, iodine. Soak those fuckers. Soak them. No less than 20-30 minutes, 2-3 times per day.

Iodine is one of the only otc antivirals. Most pussies quit. It took me 2 months to kill mine and I had them everywhere. I actually got rid of them by finally illiciting an immune response by killing the one on my finger.