Cuckold thread

Cuckold thread

>Really want to spit roast my next gf party n play style

Share all cuck related stuff

Guize I need halp. I have some golden stuff I could share of my ex but I recently deleted by accident off my samsung note. Anyway to recover? Will share all. I have in the past. I just got pissed and delete it

Dreams

Godess. Im trying to find a cuckold compilation where there's cum sharing. I wanna see a spitroast with a guy finishing on a girls face and someone kissinh her after. Anybody?

Need a kik cuck group imo

Can you guys share all the variants of this photo you have?

Seeing worthless weaklings getting hummiliated by equally worthless whores really feeds my sadistic tendencies. I wish these would involve some form of revenge, where the unfaithful party gets raped and murdered.

this whole thread enrages me lmao
how can a guy do this to himself and still walk around as a man. ill be more then happy to fuck all your guys girlfriends if i havent already

nice dubs and I like these threads cause these people are pathetic

these threads make my peener happy.

no idea why.

i visit them for the occasional hot picture, but the cuck stuff is repulsive

yea it is pretty fuckin funny .
this is like a cringe thread without them knowing

bump

more like this

Lol idk I just recent started to want to share a girl. When I was fucking my ex I couldnt finish and started to imagine sharing. I banged her and kinda bobbed her head with my hand gripped on her hair. I like to think about blind folding a gf putting her on a collar and hand cuffing her. Then I'd let another guy stretch her until he was about to finish then switch and fuck her loosened pussy while she give him head. Then I'd get him to leave after he cums and missionary fuck my slut gf without the blindfold with cum all over her. I just think if we were high af itd be hot .

Had a threesome with my wife and another dude.

Didn't really feel anything, we railed her for 3 hours. That day just her and I fucked probably 5 times thou.

Bump

Was it worthwhile or would you redo?
I'm considering sharing next girlfriend cause im going to jail and want to have some kinky sex and memories just in general explore more of sexuality. I'd blindfold her cause I don't want her fucking the same guy without permission. I wonder if she got allowed to be her true slut self once in awhile under supervision if she would behave good for me when i wasnt with her.

Cuck here. kik: lowatlas

i am here because i am the one fucking other guys girlfriends

It was OK, it's never going to be as good as your fantasies, i'd say just keep your fantasy.