So I started watching 2001: A Space Odyssey and it looks like fucking animal planet so far...

So I started watching 2001: A Space Odyssey and it looks like fucking animal planet so far. And then the giant iPhone appeared in the middle of a desert. What is that all supposed to mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj2zbOAEp_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finish the movie, you dumb nigger

Is an enlightenment box you dip, not an iphone

Maube you should watch the movie before asking what happens in it.
I bet you're one of those people who asks "who's this guy?" each time a new character isintroduced.

Read Arthur C. Clarke's novel. It explains much more than Kubrick's movie does.

You're one of those dumb kids who shitposts with your mouth in real life and isn't clever enough to realize how stupid you are. Nobody loves you.

Steve Jobs was the monkeys all along

It's a bad movie, op. People just pretend to like and understand it to look cool.

It really is an awful movie. I am 40yrs old and I never understood why its held in such high regard.

this

The ability to pause ruins this movie.

>Posting on Sup Forums ten minutes into a film
This one isn't for you OP. Go watch the Avengers or something

Nothing, it's just random shit that means nothing

Wrong

Marathon another 10 minutes and tell me if it improves, I don't want to invest weeks of my time to watch this if it's shit.

Everybody who pauses movies to post on Sup Forums (or anywhere else for that matter) should just take the biggest fucking knife in kitchen, murder their male relatives (gotta kill the seed) and then cut your own gut out. Literally the worst kind of people you are. Pls do as I said.

Imagine if this would have been a horror movie instead.

The part where the block mindrapes the dudes would have been an awesome turn in the movie.

But this movie is basically just Coppula jerking over the new tech to make movies.

I decided to watch it another day. So I stopped after 10 min and gonna continue on another day when I feel like. I might brake the film apart and watch it by small pieces during the July.

I fucking hate those people

Who ?

Watch this OP all will be answered.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj2zbOAEp_4