Zoophile. I can try to answer any questions one might have for some one who wants to fuck animals

Zoophile. I can try to answer any questions one might have for some one who wants to fuck animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/medical/zoophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any pics?

No pics. And the only act I've ever committed was having my dog lick my dick and asshole.

fuck the dog then

how do you make sure you wont get bucked, ive only done dogs so far but would like to try a horse although the bucking really scares me

It's a Yorkie. I really wouldn't want my mom to come home to a dog with a destroyed asshole.

Not really an expert but don't they actually enjoy it or something?

lol amateur, I don't even find normal animals attractive and I sucked a dog, as well as let it fuck me just to try it....

iirc they have to be in heat to get enjoyment, and they can still buck

Ease her into it. Pet the mare nice and slow, keep to the side and work your way to the back. Run your fingers over her pussy. If she doesn't react violently, lick you fingers and insert them into the mare's pussy. If she doesn't react violently, then she's probably good to fuck. Make sure to stay close so she can rear up and buck just in case.

Not OP
My guess is you'd have to raise the horse into not kicking anything behind it or getting easily spooked, then you'd have to make it used to being touched, once you've built a trusting relationship with the horse and done enough finger play you could probably go balls deep.

Most I've done is a dog, but I have taken care of about 4 horses in my life so I have some experience with them.

any videos or pics?

You have no idea what Zoophilia is. You're into bestiality.

merriam-webster.com/medical/zoophilia

Post webms

Not a single time have you mentioned emotions, just sexual acts.
You're into bestiality.

I ain't him, I just posted that because you got the definition wrong you sperglord.

In the community, that definition is wrong.

>arguing over level of degeneracy

Been there, done that.

Post something faggot

Yes because we all go by dog fucker standards instead of actual standards, are you actually autistic?

Accurate description of this board in general.

Storytime

destroy the bitch's asshole
post images
post mother's reaction