Ask a professional wrestler anything!

ask a professional wrestler anything!

are you a professional wrestler?

yes

No.

when you're in your undies, all sweaty, rubbing agains muscular men and shoving their groins in your face and vice versa, are your parents proud of you?

Are you gonna die from Alcoholism or heart issues first? Perhaps suicide?

What company you work for?

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Do you even fight for the right of EVERY man

Considering the amount of baby oil and tight spandex in wrestling, how gay are you?

well riddle me this faggots

ignoring the troll side of the question, nah my parents don't like what i do

assuming their penises were of the feminine kind, would the spandex still make it gay?

Face or heal? Do you break kayfabe out of the ring?

How do you feel about your upcoming match against The Grand Production

I work independent promotions in the UK, lots of travel involved. Examples: 4fW (4front wrestling), devon wrestling association

what's your ring name?

haha,some people actually do use baby oil but it isn't as common as you would think.

on a scale from shawn michaels to bret hart, how flamboyantly gay are you?

Have been both under different gimmicks for diffrent promotion, I play a cocky heel the best.
2:yes, kayfabe now a days only really goes as far as showing enough respect to not turn up to a show with the person you are supposed to be fighting, lots of wrestlers (on tv and working indies) break kayfabe by accident or on purpose on social media all the time ;p

Are there any people at all that Paige won't have sex with?

Pat patterson

Yes, Vince McMahon. It makes him so mad.

There's really no excuse for doing this shit in the UK. Is your end game to go to southern USA among the' dumb and poor' folk?

what's it like knowing you'll never be as good or recognised as Mick Foley?

I have an appreciation for the business, although most trainers will tell you that you should only get into it if you plan on doing it as a job and are super serious, in my opinion you don't have to aim for the stars as long as you treat it the same way someone who would want to go to the US or japan would. Unlike days of travel to get all over the country in the US you can get to most big shows within a 3 hour drive in the uk.

I could heem you any day of the week m8

nor will 99% of the people in the business, mic foley isn't the best mat/technical wrestler but he would make up from that by being willing to put his body on the line for a pop.

Do you have anosmia?

to add to this, he also was very relatable to the average watcher, they turned him into mankind and people still ended up cheering for him because they knew it was foley underneith

no because I try to protect myself and the other worker as much as possible. eg not taking unprotected head shots or trying to do a shooting star press to impress a croud of 50 people

So why the fuck can't you smell what the rock is cooking?

because he went to Hollywood to make movies :P

>:P
Neck yourself fella